One with the force =/= death

It's not even his final form

Jesus dies at page 273

> (OP)
>
> (You)
>
>It's not even his final form

He managed to project an image of himself into another world and interact with objects.
He actually became the most powerful jedi that ever existed.

I think him joining the force was his way of restoring balance to the light.

haha you're month late already watched it

no one cares about post lucas stars wars, disney really cucked star wars. the original ones had much better space vibe on them, these aint the same. of all the cool things they could do with the tech they have and the budget they decided to dim this shit down instead of making it more epic like it should be.
like i only remember from the previous one the one scene where they shoot the giant laser and destroy those planets other than that it was filled with garbage

did you like it

i just saw it today and i managed not to see any spoilers i thought i could get someone when they thought they were safe

>no one cares about post lucas stars wars, disney really cucked star wars. the original ones had much better space vibe on them, these aint the same. of all the cool things they could do with the tech they have and the budget they decided to dim this shit down instead of making it more epic like it should be.
>like i only remember from the previous one the one scene where they shoot the giant laser and destroy those planets other than that it was filled with garbage

I think they went low with it for the buildup in the next movies.

It's a movie about space wizards, calm the fuck down.

He didn't die retard. He had reached Satori. He disappears into the Logos. He will return as a force ghost. If you had any inkling of religious knowledge, especially Hinduism/Buddhism, you'd have loved that movie.

dont tell me what to do buddy!

>he didn't die retard
>he turns into a ghost

pick one.

He ascended to a higher level of existence

I'm not your buddy, guy.

Why do you say he interacted with objects? Even the dice he gave were fake/projected.

so it's a bollywood movie?
0/10 wouldn't watch. tomuch singing and dancing plus costumes so gay and bright that your eyes will melt

spoiler luke comes back in the next new star wars but dies again

He held her hand

I’m not you guy, friend

>i managed not to see any spoilers
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OH GREAT ONE

I'm not your friend pall

spoiler: star wars fucking sucks

IM NOT YOUR PAL, BUDDY

He evaporates from exhaustion caused by the Feminists in the movie OP