mielenterveysseura.fi/fi/tukea-ja-apua/kriisipuhelin-apua-elämän-kriiseihin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you lose now?

they lost to France

in what? surely not ice hockey?

>finnish goaltending

lol shit it was ice hockey
damn

Minä olen user. Olen kotoisin saksaalainen. Puhun suomea.

>5(five)-1

Kendo vittuun Suomesta HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUvvv

>IIHF WC
literally why do people care? an annual absolutely irrelevant tournament in an already irrelevant sport and people go fucking mental if >we win something. Finland needs to be relegated.

Yes, in the goddamn ice kendo.

??

The IIHF is a meme tournament don't even worry about it

literally no one cares kek

Finns are our friends. DO NOT mock them.

You lost vs France? In ice hockey? That must be a embarrassment

SAY ONE MORE MEAN THING TOWARDS FINLAND I FUCKING DARE YOU

Binland.

Benis

Finland disagrees. The average Finn literally thinks that winning this annual meme tourney is more valuable than winning Olympic gold in hockey.

I didn't even know France was playing in Top Division?

You Pekka's lost to some french Z team?
What the hell is wrong with you, you drunk fucks?

dont worry finnbros. WCH is irrelevant tournament

it's the only international sports tournament that Finland ever has a chance of winning, apart from the world sauna championships and pesäpallo world cup

I thought binland was good at hokkei

and >we still win it once every 16 years despite it being played every year

Damn Pekka I understand why you're being bullied so bad right now.

t. hue from /hoc/ who knows how it feels

Yeah, but we suck at everything else.

Pekka is moving on to conference finals

>is glad to no longer be the only big6 team to lose to france

Never have I been this disappointed in our eastern neighbor. It hurts. It really hurts.

What's going on here

WII WII IM FRENCH, I FLEE FROM EVERY BATTLE AND RAISE A WHITE PANZY ASS BAGUETTE FLAG WITH AN EIFFEL TOWER IN MY ASS

you're still irrelevant on an international sporting level.

Nice win

Will Macron go to jail for tax fraud?

>ebinland

How did this even happen? Half the Finland roster is NHL players and France is a bunch of no names. I didn't even know France played hockey.

>somalis playing hockey

Who are these semen demons

>ice hockey
>ice

It's HOCKEY bro. Field hockey is for women

>I didn't even know France was playing in Top Division?
this

>this damage control

W-we weren't trying anyway

This. I thought France was even a tier below teams like Italy

Its not like Finland's roster is at their best, there is still a lot of guys still in the playoffs. Either way, there is no way they should lose to France, a team probably filled with players who have a French grandfather that never even set foot in that country

There is no way they were actually trying. They must have been hungover or something.

This. I'm guessing "France" is actually just Quebecers with French last names. Still they shouldn't have lost, I looked France's roster and they don't have a single NHL player on the team.

Kinda bothers me the way that works. I read an article once about a pitcher with the last name Sweeney getting a call from the head of the Italian baseball federation asking if he wanted to play for the national team at the WBC before last. This Sweeney guy said he had no idea he had a grandparent born in Italy. He accepted of course, but it's retarded he gets to play for a country he's never even been to and probably doesn't share much with culturally

nah, >we were, it's that >we shouldn't

Help is always available lads
mielenterveysseura.fi/fi/tukea-ja-apua/kriisipuhelin-apua-elämän-kriiseihin
010 195 202

Marjamäki is such a cancerous head coach that many players refused to play. The World Cup fiasco really soured many player's relationship with the national team. I mean for fuck's sake, Finland is 10 losses in 17 games under Mememäki. He is as incompetent as they come.

>Globalist politician and Rothschild banker backed by the establishment
>Ever going to jail for anything ever
Pick one.

cheeky fiver on Finland today?

If Le Pen isn't getting thrown in the slammer for her dodgy deals with Russia and embezzlement, no way will they stitch Macron up.

It's okay Finland, we're shit at Ice Hockey too, you can hang out with us until you feel better. Just don't do anything stupid, okay? :(

i put $40 on @2.5

>almost relegated from U20 a year after winning gold
>now facing the threat of relegation a year after winning silver in the WC

I guess last year was just too good for us.

No, you speak Google translator

You always have Pegga

>5-1

This is actually funny to me, dont believe any Finn who damage controls

You'd guess wrong. Only 1 player of the team was born outside of France (Montreal), and only 3 of them total have a double nationality.

>mfw i realized we've actually lost most wife carrying championships