How many times have you pooped yourself in your life?

How many times have you pooped yourself in your life?

If you say zero you are lying.

I would say 0 times sober.

>sober.
lol

3 times

Twice, once when i was 8 and another time when i was sleeping

More of this image

Sorry, I'm not Amerishart. Zero times.

Whole bunch of times when I was a toddler.
Never in my adolescent/adult life.
I have control over my bowels

Pretty much every day of my life until I was about 4. Got potty trained, but then crapped myself at 6. That was the last time, though. For now.

Bunch

I think just in childhood. I have total control on my ass, not kidding, i can hold even diarrhea.

I guess you'd never shit yourself if it was the norm where you lived to just shit in the gutter when you have to make.

Enough to not trust ANY fart

Literally shitted myself like having a huge dump in my pants not once since my early child days. But sometimes, when your tummy feels funny, some farts are wetter than they are supposed to be.

i dont know bro, I hope I've helped

Dem gets

pretty often, DO NOT fart while having diarrhea ...its not worth the gamble

i like to test the waters. no pun intended

just let out a tiny bit and see how it goes

I have a disorder where my anus doesn't shut that well so it happens pretty often but not like shit dwelling out of my pants
More like just a little drop

>many times as baby
>couple sharts in marts
>couple times during dxm adventures in hs
Haven't since dxm addiction since it gave me the practice to keep them shits from leaking

I shat myself constantly the firs time I tried DXM

For some reason I did it several more times

Once as a full grown adult suffering from Crohn's Disease. I was just diagnosed and my mom took me to Sonic for food to make me feel better. Ended up shitting all over myself outside the grocery store as I was running for the bathroom. I was wearing gym shorts and boxers so it got everywhere on the ground. It was a lot too. We don't talk about it

I remember the last time distinctly. Was 14 or 15 and ate a shit ton of Chinese food. Thought I had a small fart but I shit all the way down my leg.

two times, once when i was 10 and once when i was 23

Twice, once at school and once at work. Both times were due to flu.

I have a bunch of dirty crapped briefs

>full grown adult
I was actually 18

10/10

with an irritable bowel syndrom, and hopefully not fucking cancer, it's a pleasure on a day to day basis

When i was realy sick I pooped in my sleep, like full on diarhea. Rolled around in that shit. Looked like a nigger when i woke up. I shit you not it also was on my face. Was when i was 16 yo

>Be 3-4 years old
>Walking around the city with nanny running errands
>Tell her I need to pee
>We're in some random neighborhood with no bathroom in sight
>She tells me to go on a tree and pulls my pants down.
>Begin to shit immediately while standing up.
>Had to walk all the way home in shit covered pants
>Nanny's hands were covered in shit also.
>Didn't really care at the time because I hated her.

Since I was a baby? I'd say 3 times.

Stop putting things in your butt

I was at Blockbuster video with my gf and what I thought was a fart ended up being just an adorable little turd. No liquid or anything, just that rolling down my leg. I shook my pant let to let it loose, then got the fuck out of there.
I wish I could've seen the guys face who had to clean it up.

at least 3 times

Underrated post