Old Scotfag reporting in. How the fuck do I contact a weed dealer these days? I'm very out of practise

Old Scotfag reporting in. How the fuck do I contact a weed dealer these days? I'm very out of practise.

Back in the day, you'd wait for an introduction. It was the height of rudeness to contact a dealer without knowing them and a one-way ticket to being cut off. But now someone keeps telling me "just text him, and if he asks say you know me".

I also don't even know what the appropriate lingo is anymore. What do we call a small bag these days, a 20? An eighth? A baggie?

I want to get high but I don't want to make a paranoid man paranoid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H94s7zdQQCU
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
chat.whatsapp.com/Gg1ymW5DgG2A0F3ZvRypVe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glasgow?

Fuck off and fuck your wank country.

you guys should do what israel has done with telegram, or 'telegrass'... ridiculously easy to obtain weed

Fuck me you're a genius, how did you come up with such a smart comment like that so quickly

If you’re talking about a gram that’s a dime. And yeah just text them, modern dealers are more in it for the money than ever; etiquette is out the window

I love telegrass!

Fellow britbong here.

It's ok to text people if someone gives you their number.

You can buy 10 bags (tenner obviously) although usually these are just a gram.

A Henry (eighth) actually weighed up to 3.5 grams is usually 25 quid in south west england.

Grow your own plants. It took me AGES to find a good dealer who can provide me with good quality.
And he grew his plants himself and has top quality.
Or go on a rave of some sort, find a guy that is openly smoking his weed and ask if he knows a guy that can fix you up, chances are you're not getting the best

Darkweb

Edinburgh.

Yeah I'm realising this. They fucking advertise this shit like it's a fucking vodafone data bundle or something.

Same ukfag. Gone are the old school days where 20 quid would actually get you an 8th of high grade and you had to be introduced.

anyone knows where the hell have all the weed threads gone? I haven't been around for a while, and though never liked them their absence is well felt...

Use Instagram bro, tons of weed dealers on there

it's glorious... where are you from?

youtube.com/watch?v=H94s7zdQQCU

Man the days of buying in 8ths are long fucking gone.

It's sold by the gram now, 0.8g if they're shit and sometimes worse. £10 per gram.

You find someone cool you can get better prices obv but I don't get better than £50 a Q these days

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

Fuck man just go down the meadows and ask some stoner looking people.

Having said that though it's winter there probably won't be any about.

Also, you're probably looking at under 2 grams for 20 quid. I don't bother with it any more for this very reason. Fucking greedy jew cunts... gone are the days when you would have a smoke and chill with the dealer for half an hour or so.

Usually 1 bag=£10=1g if youre lucky
Text the guy saying who you got his number off and if hes available.
Ring if no response in ample amount of time.
enjoy ur weeds

Nice try Scotland Yard

I'm here laughing since I can get a gram for €10. This is what happens when you leave the EU.

You're a idiot

I'd rather pay a little more for weed than be in that fucking union. Also we're perfectly capable of growing our own. Fuck Europe!

*an

an hero

You're also a idiot. Enjoy the selfwound

It's fucking hilarious that you think that's a good price

Cheers. I knew I was wrong about that, but I can't think straight at the moment.

Better than ten pounds when you convert it.

Since when are there no pubs in Scotland?

grow your own, only way you know you wont get ripped poisoned or sponsoring some nigger arab

Amerifag here.
You all should be doing the opiates

Selfwound? hahaha we conquered 1/3 of all land on the planet! We didn't need you Eurofags then and we don't now!

Stop trading with us if you want... but we're a pretty big market and your businesses will suffer. We'll go back to producing our own shit, which will boost our economy and provide more opportunities for OUR people to be employed.

chat.whatsapp.com/Gg1ymW5DgG2A0F3ZvRypVe local lads from that way in a stoner group

Explain?

N.I. If i didn't have a mate that got it, i honestly dunno where to find it.

Well hes an idiot.
Besides, when it comes to drugs the source is the key. Not the nationality and certainly not the EU.
I live in Hamburg and people usually pay 10€/g, it can variey between hasch and buds and hash is normally cheaper.
Though my dealer has a nice selection so depending on quality I pay 6-12€/g for buds and 7-20€/g for Hasch.
I just bought 6g of the 20€ Hasch and 3g of the 7€ Hasch for 120€. The 20€ is called Candy Icolator and tastes awsome!

Dude dont feed the troll. Leaving the EU has nothing to with the price of fucking weed. Most of the UK supply is domestically grown.

your Scottish go get drunk and yell at someone on the street to get your weed. if you get stabbed then you know they're probably holding

I voted leave but wow you're optimistic!

Please be trolling..
The banks in London that financed your economy are forced to move to EU states, because there is some intercontinential bankagreement blabla. I don't want to talk bullshit, but fact is: You're fucked.
The EU benefits of your idiotic descision

Kek, now the royal navy can't even build a flat deck carrier.

Fuck of eufag. Go cry when we finally leave

I live in Washington. I just pop into a shop, or, better still, call a delivery service. It's easy to contact them.