U mad whiteboi?

u mad whiteboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd like to see her get fucked by him

Nope. Skinny skank with no tits can take all the black dick she wants.

Everyone knows attractive white chicks like black guys but the catch is he has to maintain her lifestyle her dad spoiled her with so it's rare lol not mad

Ugly fucking thigh mole tho.

Fuck yeah I'm mad those are my shorts nigger

Nope, I like tits and she aint got none

Nah. She's going to make a great single mom.

kek

I really wish women treated me like a cute dog. Photo op!

Nope, i dont like girls that go after niggers

yes, you clearly stole my damn car keys nigger.

Go away, John Bettendorf.

White, can spell, adult....excuse me, are you a nigger?
Ooga booga, don't lose your spear, black.

Not mad. Saddened that you spell boy "boi" since you're so trendy

No.. lol no reason to be

>She's ugly because she's with someone of a different race

Why would I be mad? It's none of my damn business and I'm not the race police. I need to worry about my own shit.

No happy that she is into radiator hose, but love to see more of her.

*me in the back*

what if i say I'm mad ?

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 70% to 90% of their native population left.

The guys who say they aren't mad but leave insulting comments are really mad. You guys need to learn how to lie better.

Obvious troll is obvious. Also you know what they say: Once you go black, you're a single mom.

funny how the only people who can post images right now are all certified leftist cuckolds

You guys look like a lovely couple, and you seem happy together. Why would I be mad about that? I have a beautiful wife I love and a good life, why shouldn't anyone else?

Hell if I had to find beef with your post, it would be the Bud hat. Life's too short for cheap beer my dude.

I'm mad you wasted our time and haven't posted nudes of her.

Agree

just nobody care.
Good end We all become the same color and end racism.
Bad end the world turn to shit and humanity die.
In all cases we can do nothing and sincerely i could not care lass about any negro fucking any white skank

Mad?
This!

>i could not care lass about any negro fucking any white skan

i hope you have a daughter one day cuck faggot

why did you not sage?

You are wrong, genetics dont work that way, a chromosome only has room for so much data and that data is fixed (not including the slight mutation every generation), when a cross between 2 ppl is made only 2 of the 4 chromosomes get passed on (and only one will become the active one), the others disappear.

The effect you are describing is because African genetics are inbred therefore dominate and will survive the selections during the generations whilst wiping the Asian or European chromosome out in the cross.

What happens in the case that you describe is the negroid X chromosome being carried by the male child but because of the gender and race of the father (male Caucasian) the y chromosome is active.

When this child has a child that is a daughter the negroid X becomes the active chromosome again as it is inbred and therefore dominate.
At this point the European or Asian genetics are extinct.

Kinda

Why would be mad at you nigger? Some treatcherous bitch is gonna fuck niggers then expect white people to pay for it. She'd do that anyway.

That doesn't make me mad it makes me want to know about the history of bitches that I date.

Not mad, just disappointed.

How exactly does this replace the Y chromosome? When you say that you imply that males would disappear completely until only females are left on earth. However you then seem to say different with your text wall and imply that its just Europeans being replaced.

why is everyone assuming that they're dating?

Yes , yes I am mad, mad about elves!

>beauty is skin deep

██▄░██░██░░▄███▄░░▄███▄░████░████▄
███▄██░██░██▀░▀▀░██▀░▀▀░██▄░░██░██
██▀███░██░██▄▀██░██▄▀██░██▀░░████▀
██░░██░██░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░████░██░██

So that's why she's with a nigger. Gotcha, bud.

I'm genuinely confused why I should be mad. Not all women are my property, I have never met either of these two before, I have sex with other women of and not of the same race as me, what am I supposed to feel?

I'm mad about dwarfs, they're fucked up and greedy.

> cuckold detected

I'm confused too. Many girls take pictures with guys in this pose without any romantic/sexual involvement. There are probably other pictures of girls posing with guys at this party.

>mad virgin detected

Why mad? My wife also likes to take pictures with the entourage. Makes her seem less out of touch with the less well off population.

Don't you get it? Anons are so racist that they cannot even stand to see a picture of a white girl next to a black man. It pisses them off to no end. Their insecurity in their minds makes them assume that they are dating.

guess they (or we?) don't go out much. if i assume that a girl is a dating a guy based on a similar pic, then goddamn i'm living in an orgy-filled environment that i'm oblivious of.

TFW aids

We're not mad or insecure as you need to think to keep your little minds going. We just don't trust white chicks that do that. They can do what they want, 100% up to them, but it's also up to me to not deal with baggage.

meh is she even white?

She has blackish brown eyes, pure white women have blue, green or Grey.

She most likely is already the product of interspecies breeding

do what? take a picture with a person of the other gender? are you fucking retarded?

i take it that you've never been to a social gathering with peers. you'll find out that girls will want to take pictures with every guy around, except your autistic ass.

you are 100% insecure.

You nigger nigger?

Not insecure at all, but I wont deal with chicks that deal with niggers, it shows their true colors. I wont pay for their babies. Get over your politicially correct self.

haha double twos and a double nigger.

You're so fucking politically correct that you don't even have a "self" anymore, you're just what the media tells you to be.

Sometimes it is very obvious the girl isn't dating the guy and its just a harmless picture. Like maybe it is two actors on a movie set but because the image is of a white woman and a black man the insane levels of white male insecurity flood. Its like even though logic should tell them the two aren't dating they assume the worst. These guys don't want white women near a black period. They want the rules back to before civil rights. Where a black man can't even dare look at a white woman. This is why there is so much autism on Sup Forums about this stuff. That means these anons are giving that much power to simple pictures. Again even if it is very obvious the two in a pic might not be dating it is always assumed they are or worst they are having kinky sex.

So anyone that disagrees with your PC view of things is full of -ists -isms and -phobes? That's a great way to go through life, how's that minimum wage job at McDicks working out for you?

>Tfw gf has been cucking me for going on 2 months now
>has only fucked 2 dudes but says the numbers are going to definitely go up
>one dude has an 8 inch dick and fucks her super rough regularly. cums in her mouth and on her face every time

Moron I am not claiming to be a liberal or politically correct. I'm simply saying what I feel is very obvious having lurked this site for years now.

if she isnt fucking niggers, she honestly might as well, because only a fucking worthless skank would wear a fucking thong in public

are you really this stupid?

Alright then fine you fag. She is having sex with niggers. There are you happy?

we just can't compete

Why? Because all the daddy issue psychos are fucking niggers? Nope.

>u mad whiteboi?

Nope. I wish you both happiness.

>They want the rules back to before civil rights
Not really we just want to be with our own people and to be left alone but you guys will never cede the country to us like that so people are getting prepared to do it violently

>Life's too short for cheap beer my dude.
this.

Not really. Niggers typically get the leftovers whitey don't want.

>Implying you wouldn't have sex with OP's pic
You're retarded, or lying, which one are you?

I wouldn't have sex with her even if she wasn't a coalburner.