debian
arch

fuck you fucking hipsters

Windows 7
fedora
windows 10, just becuase i like having cortana say dirty things

HighSierra is pretty dope

iOS 2 and Windows 98

Absolutely XP. And now, 10. It's not as streamline as XP, but it's the best in current times IMO.

OSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

most stable OS ever

get on my level

>ibm OS/2

haiku

shit

Win 2K Pro

NT guts with a great wrapper

I've been repairing computer hardware and software for years. Windows XP was the best and Windows ME was the worst.

windows 7 and windows XP, I'm a simple man

os/400, iSeries IBM i, whatever you want to call it.

I heard that ebay runs windows

this was a while ago, tho.

can't agree more

the No OS era.

DOS

vista

Windows Me, duh

Windows 95/98 was what I grew up with
Windows ME was perfection
Windows XP was the pinnacle of windows OS before it went downhill

Bell labs plan 9 get on my level you scrubs

This.
Fuckin windows 7 cucks

incompatible timesharing system

Windows 10 LTSB 2016 (with Blackbird and Classic Shell) or KDE Neon. Depends if I need gaming.

Windows 10
Android 8.x
iOS 11 on iPad

Windows Xp

Windows 10

Arch Linux netbooting from a toaster

Nintendo 3DS system software

In 2001, Windows XP was shit. nothing worked, and it was ugly. holy shit, have you all forgotten that? Back to Win98

Win 7 ultimate best ever

i just removed win 10 cos it's too retarded

Linux Mint cinnamon

its come a long way

Antergos Deepin
Arch labs
Manjaro
Mint
Debian
Ubuntu
FreeBSD
OpenBSD
All other GNU/Linux
All other BSD
MacOS (old)
Winshit XP
Winshit 7
Winshit Vista
Winshit 8.1
Winshit 10

temple

Linux
Windows 2000
Amiga

>Antergos Deepin

looks like android

1. XP
2. Win 7

windows 10

mac

Windows ME

AMSDOS

Windows XP, Windows 7 and Android 8.0

xp

XP for the time. Kinda sad that those days are over. It can’t be matched.
We owned a 98 for many years, and it’s what I had when I was young. I just use the latest release of Win 2K, and it’s like 98, but better in most ways. Shame it didn’t get the popularity it deserved.

Now, I use 10. Pretty good OS.

This last sentence is a lie.

“Pretty good” describes it well enough IMO. There’s lots of shit that prevents it from being a god of an OS, but it feels good to me, and is certainly better than 8.1. Win 7 is better than 10 in ways for sure, but so is XP.

windows 6

Windows 98 was by far the best!

Windows 10 and Google's Chrome browser have one thing in common: Win 10 is spyware disguised as an operating system, an Chrome is spyware disguised as a browser.

apologies accepted

Agreed. 10 is shit. Went back to 8 on my laptop and desktop. XP was my favorite os also

Windows 10 and Google's Chrome browser have one thing in common: Win 10 is spyware disguised as an operating system, and Chrome is spyware disguised as a browser.

see

In order:
XP
Almost any of the 10 or 15 Ubuntu distros I've used over the years

TempleOS

kali

Windows 7 and ubuntu

Win 7, for me, has been the most stable and easiest to use OS. I played with 10 for a couple months and hated it.

My folks have Win 10 on 2 laptops, and whenever I visit, I spend hours fixing shit, showing them how do do stuff and answering questions: "Why does it work that way?" "Because it's fucking stupid." "Don't use that word." "It's not my fault it's fucking stupid."

windows 9

raspbian is good it has everything i need
but i love win 7

WfW 3.11
OS/2 Warp3
OS/2 Warp4
Win NT4
SuSE Linux

XP
Arch
Kali

r8 my os

can someone explain to me why windows 7 is even good? (don't go on about big brother, he doesn't care what OS you use)

kali linux or centos

I like android 7 :D

why tf everyone thinks w10 is a spyware?

Windows 7 for sure

Windows XP
Windows 7
Windows 10

It just works œu

Xp and 7. My work won't even allow you at access the network with 10

linux mint

and what about windows 10 doesnt work?

It is. gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.html

>2018
>not using TempleOS

The menus are a pain in the ass to learn. The spying issue. The scummy marketing surrounding the system, they said it's more secure even though windows security is always shit. This is a good sampling of the issues.

Tops 20

test

why is Sup Forums not working riiiiiii

So, despite the security issues I said don't bring up, you find an alphabetical start menu with voice recognition a "pain in the ass"?

AmigaOS

XP by far. I wish they had simply rebuilt the kernel around current required security protocols, and just LEFT the rest of it alone.
Also my MS Development Network copy of NT 4.0. I loved the animated dinosaur cursors.

>Windows ME was the worst
This.
Anything based on 98 was total utter shit because of the self-bloating, self-corrupting registry file. I fucking hated 98/98SE/ME because you'd configure a new system for someone or yourself, and you _knew_ that within a few months, no matter how well you took care of the system or what little you did with it, it'd be turning to shit.

SteamOS because it transformed the living room!

> " What was your favourite OS ? " ;

In their own times, these have all been my favourites:

(a) Windows 95 ;

(b) Windows 98 ;

(c) Windows XP ;

(d) Windows 7 ;

(e) Windows 10 .

Hate everything about "Apple" and many things about "Google". No particular objections to Linux.

Shinohara Heavy Industries Labor Operating System Ver 0.98

I remember coming across OS/2 Warp in a production environment in like...2013. Jaw went right down to the floor. Pretty interesting OS though.

As for my favorite OS I'll take whatever fucking works a majority of the time that I don't need to fiddle with much. I primarily use Windows 10 cause lol games.

I compile my own OS

xp
win7
win10
win7