Its hilarious how when my sister wears a bikini she'll walk where ever around me and in public...

Its hilarious how when my sister wears a bikini she'll walk where ever around me and in public, but if she's in bra and panties identical to her bikini she screams if I see her. True of all women.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/140/photos/136000/Yazmin-Oukhellou-bikini-camel-toe-1036136.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what

One of them is meant for you to see and the other is not meant for you to see

But they're fucking identical

Yeah but she doesn't want you to see her underwear or bras or anybody else it's more personal then a bathing suit. That's really the bottom line that's all there is to it

So it's not the amount of her body I see, it's the panties and bra themselves?

yes.

"I'm retarded and I don't understand that women shave their legs/pussy/ass when they wear swimsuits, so they feel sexy and comfortable... yet they don't want to be seen at any time, when they are not prepared. Also, I'm a fucking creep, and I don't get that she isn't expecting me, as her brother, to drool over her, so she doesn't have a reason to have me look at her naked"

Yes. Would people feel as comfortable if you were wearing just your underwear instead of swimming pants outside? Fuck, would you feel comfortable being just in your underwear

yes exactly. She bought the bathing suit knowing strangers and everybody would see it and wanted to look cute. She bought the underwear to look and fell sexy/cute or so that a guy she wants to fuck will see it and think shes hot.

This totally doesn't make any sense if they are similar.

>This totally doesn't make any sense if they are similar.
yeah to a virgin or an autist it doesnt make sense at all

It's called logic. If both cloth cover the exact same body areas.

>women being retards filled to the brim with emotion doesn't make sense to you
are you autistic

/thread

Autistic positive

We now just want pics of op's sister.

>women failing at logic
no, that's nothing new

I can pretty much the only woman this aspy has even hugged is his mom

What does hugging women have to do with their panties?

well then how does it not make sense to you if you know their logic is flawed

I was speaking about the anons that tried to reason these beings.

You sound like Stone Cold E.T.

accepting their reason is flawed is still reasoning user

you will deal better with women when you accept their flaws

>you will deal better with women when you accept their flaws
What if I just don't want to deal with them leeches?

then you find an le independent woman memer who will reject your money and find it insulting

ez

Bikinis are outerware, so have thick padded gussets and bras. Actual underwear lets you see cameltoe pussylips clinging to the moist silky fabric, and nibbles too.

>nibbles
kek

OP: "It's weird to me that some things have been normalized while other things are not"

>swimming pants

>mfw can't post images on an imageboard
cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/140/photos/136000/Yazmin-Oukhellou-bikini-camel-toe-1036136.jpg

>le independent woman memer
wat

This wincest thread is getting off to an awfully slow start.

It's hilarious how when my sister wears a bikini she'll walk where ever around me and in public and I won't notice, but if she's in bra and panties identical to her bikini, I notice and have raging awkward boners??. True of all men.

>2018
>not donning full pantaloons for aquatic recreation
>not catching sight of a dainty ankle from a suffragette in those slightly shorter pantaloons
>not having mercury injected into your urethra to avoid embarrassing pantaloon tents and settle your humors
We have truly evolved

she feels comfy wearing bikini because most of the other chicks also do, so it's some sort of an unwritten convention, like the no pants subway ride

walking in on her when she's only in her undergarments is far more private and has sexual implications

She probably wasnt expecting you to bust in holding your dick op

She should have though. She's met OP before, hasn't she?