Sup Forumsros, I think I fucked up

Sup Forumsros, I think I fucked up
advice thread, help a guy out
a little background:
>currently with smoking hot girlfriend (sure, we'll call her 10/10 (or just gf))
>also have 5/10 best friend who is also a girl
>5/10 used to like me, but I got with 10/10
>10/10 is very very jealous of 5/10, very low self esteem. 5/10 tells 10/10 she still like me.
Saturday
>life couldn't be better
>girlfriend is at my house all day
>damn straight we got nasty
>relationship never felt better than this moment
Sunday
>10/10 probably cant come over today, she never does 2 days in a row, notice that 5/10 wants to hang out and play wii with me and my brother
>surewhateverman.jpg, 5/10's on her way soon
>gf texts me saying she can come over today
>ahfuckman.png, already made plans with 5/10
*important point 1*
>decide to text gf saying 5/10 is coming over already, but I invite gf over to join us
>jealousy meant she didnt want to come over anymore
>I made sure gf was okay
>she wasnt
>turns out she's super fucking suspicious of what me and 5/10 do behind her back, even though its literally nothing
>I get the concerns tho, who wouldnt be
Monday
>10/10 wants me to cut 5/10 out of my life. we've been friends for about a year and a half now, but I do it on the same day
>whatthefuckdidijustdo.jpeg
>mfw I cut out a really good friend for someone I'm dating, not sure how I should feel about it
Now
>gf tells me I did the right thing
>I say I wished there was another way to solve the problem, I felt like shit about the whole dropping someone out of my life thing, kinda new to that
>she gets mad now cause "all I do is care about HER"
>5/10 is gone out of my life
>10/10 probably wants to break up with me even though I just changed my life for her
>she says she doesn't know what to do
>wants to believe me, I said I would do anything for her including this, she never believed that, now ive done it and she hates herself
>just now: 5/10 calls me
I dont know whats happening anymore

OP again, here to explain what *important point 1* is. ITT I want you to give me advice on what I should do from now on, and also give me advice on what I should have done at that important point to possibly prevent all of this. that wont help me but it'd be nice to hear

a good lay is only gonna last for so long OP...

if i were in your shoes id tell the gf to btfo

reason? the 5/10 never gave you an ultimatum

the gf is a controlling bitch

this is my take on this

Stand up for yourself. If you want to be friends with the 5 then go for it. The 10 being jealous is not your fault she is probably either insecure or she's manipulating you. You know what's right already. You're a man for fuck sake, act like it.

op sounds 14

Girl friends come and go friends are friends forever if you choose it to be. You done fucked up op. You should have told 10/10 to respect you and your friends and if she got pissed off about it let her. I'm assuming you folks are young because this is high school bullshit if you ask me. I'm 30 and my wife never has done that to me I have 3 good friends that are girls and the old lady never made me choose between her and friends.

Why the hell can't you have both of them over? Of course she's suspicious. You are retarded

also, if shes really a 10/10 and has low self esteem issues id recomend to keep away - defo damaged goods and you should never stick your dick in crazy op

Just drop 10/10 man she's not worth it, if she has no trust in you then thats not a relationship, be friends who you like not who your suposed to like try and get 5/10 back to be your friend

This

Show pics of both faggot

Get what you can out if the 10/10. Insecure overcontrolling women like her tend to be habitual cheaters and usually project their guilt on their victims. Keep 5/10 as friends or whatever the fuck it is you consider, 10/10 will:
Look for any old bullshit to get out of the relationship because she most likely is getting her insecurity fix elsewhere. I.E you're being cucked
2. Use 5/10 as an excuse to dump you so she isnt the one getting dumped thus giving her some semblance of control.

Regardless, its red flags all around.

If a woman ever tells you "me or them", drop the bitch asap. It proves that she can't handle a mature relationship and has serious cling and trust issues.

/10
>>post on Sup Forums
Fake and gay

OP here, fucking needed that more than anything, goddamn. doesnt fix the situation tho

10/10 doesnt like 5/10 one bit, hates the fuck out of her, will not see me if she's there

Post some fucking pics OP

What does itt mean

dont ever let a bitch tell you how to live your life lesson learned move on how you please

A relation should always be based on sincerity and trust. Girlfriends and romantical relations come and go. She didnt trust you and was jealous. You lost a friend that cared about you. I bet 10/10 has male friends. Each aide deserves to have friends, to have relations and shit. So yeah. Fuck 10/10, you will meet more girls. Say sorry to 5/10, explain and try to fix it.

Stale pasta

Cutting the 5/10 out of your life for the girl means you just gave her control over you. This could very well be a shit test to see how much of a bitch you are. Super unattractive. I'd bet money that she'd be more likely to stay with you if you did whatever the fuck you wanted to do. It's just the way women work.

try to win some time.
> tell 5/10 "i'll call you later, I need to sort something out right now with 10/10. I'm sorry and I hope you'll understand that she' went bananas."
> tell 10/10 "allright let's not talk about 5/10 anymore. You're the only one that matter to me and I want you to feel happy anyhow. I'm sorry I didn't meet with you sunday. Let's meet today and do [stuff]."

Then, you wait for 10/10 to forget about 5/10. And you'll then contact 5/10. This can take up to a week or two.

Let water run under the bridges and these girls won't even remember why they were mad.

OP with updates:
>5/10 texts again
>say sorry and all that
>really make it sincere, this was my fuckup
>she basically says that even tho we have had our friendship for a year or two that "that one dumbass comment took back all of it"
>???
I think 5/10 is a crazy too, everyone hates me now cause of a slip up
great

drop both of them, you need better friends OP

Just cut your losses and walk away friendo

OP. There's gotta be some nudes here. Post em

turn 360 degrees and walk away

I need a picture of the five and the ten. Just to see if five looks thirsty or 10 has resting bitch face

Well to be honest, you DID were willing to destroy your friendship for a pair of tits and a big butt. It was a mistake i know. But it's the reallity. At the end you told 5/10 to not be friends anymore because a controlling bitch told you. Try to fix that.

No. She will get over it. White woman are emotional, like Jewish men or gays.

If not, then walk away. Find other persons. Better persons.

seconding this

Who needs bitches when you have Sup Forums to browse.

so try to work things out with 5/10 while I still can?
what do with gf? cant dump her tbh, too much of a bitch
Im looking for advice to save the relationship, saving my sanity would involve dropping both of them
post related

If you're serious, tell that 10/10 slut how the rules of the house work. Lay her down and INSTALL the knowledge that she is your friend, not another fuckbuddy to replace her. Then get the three of you to talk together and work this out, use reason,

"she is your friend" as in the 5/10 and the giving of the Installment to your girlfriend, had to clear that up cause I typed like an autistic faggot

>cant dump her tbh, too much of a bitch

grow a fucking pair you cunt

forgot to mention they talk shit about each other like no tomorrow. white women + insults = cat fight, no thank you. got enough shit to deal with

Whores these days take everything when you leave them. They can claim rape outta nowhere and sue you for basically nothing.
Grow a fucking big sack and tell them not to insult each other so they can work it out.

not looking to dump her, looking to save the relationship
thats why I came here faggot
then again why the fuck did I come to Sup Forums
I thought you guys spit out knowledge sometimes

Faggot listen, be a man, have a conference, tell them this is how it works or everything is called off.
Dont let their bitchiness ruin your relationships with each of them.

No. You can save your sanity while dumping the bitch and saving the friendship. Plus maybe friends with benefits. Tell 5 out of ten that you did what you did because 10 had convinced you that you might have feelings for five. Worst case scenario she rightly thinks 10 fucks with your head. Best case she comes over and blows you.

not sure if someone else said this. Didnt check. But.. often when someone is that controlling, its a sign of guilty conscious. She's projecting her fears about what she's doing onto you. I've had it done to me many times before, and even done it myself. Maybe take a look and see if there's anything that might be suspicious that she's doing. Odds are... there might be.

seconded if doesnt work out

Check what this smartfag said

Yup. this guy just said what I was thinking about projecting.

Well, if you want to keep the relation with 10/10 explain it all to her, talk about si cinserity and trust even tell her. "Just look at you, do you really think i'd cheat on you when i got all this?" or things like that, because it's the reallity. She just has to learn that you have the right and freedom to have friends and hang out, talking to a girl doesnt mean you like her over your GF, having girl friends doesnt mind you are going to cheat on your gf. You just have people thatcares about you as friends. And she convinced you to dump that for her. Make her learn that. If you want, make her feel guilty a bit for that. Make her understand that perspective. And then fix things with 5. If 10 doesnt understands and keeps believing that shit. Dump her, she is only worth for her body but will control your relationships and be a bitch. If 5 doesnt want to accept your apology. Then dump both. And find something else. You got time and mpre than millions and millions of persons.

Look, you need to check anything and everything of hers to prove she isnt cheating before you move on
Cause this looks like a typical case of her thinking she can get all the dick on the side and have you still.

Also check what this dudes tell to you. It's whati told you. She probably has male friends too. And will never let you tell her to leave them. So check well the landscape and analize.

Hahhahahhaha. You failed the shit test. Never change your life for a girl. It is a shittest. Now she knows you are a beta and subservient to her and suddenly she is unattracted to you.

Thirds

This should be a no-brainer. Did you really just throw somebody you have out of your life because your gf asked you to? Are you going to let her cuck you now too? C'mon dude. Be a man and say to her that you don't want to get rid of a friend. Constantly tell your gf she is pretty and that you wouldn't lie to her. Get really close to her and look into her eyes and say to her "I am not cheating on you with 5/10."

>you and GF are both aware that this 5/10 bitch is into you
>somehow think its a good idea to invite her around when your GF isnt.

Youre an idiot, you dont need advice you need a brain.

grow a spine

look you feminifaggot, he's clearly being cheated on if you understood psychology you would be able to tell that, but you dont fucking read anything besides the Original Post and just fucking try to bash on him
Go choke on a femenine dick you gay nigger.

Wrong. You should tell gf if she doesn’t step up her game the friend IS another fuck buddy to replace her. She needs to know she can be replaced at the drop of a hat.
This. Women dont want you to conpermise with them. The want you to tell them to fuck off. I hate it as much as you do.

OP, post screenshots of the conversations

Listen OP, I had this EXACT same situation. My GF is solid 7/10 and BF (gril) is about the same.

Nothing has ever happened between me and BF besides being pretty much family

GF made me cut her out of my life and I did it to appease her

Realize later about a few months is worst mistake of my life. Lost best friend ever, have no one to talk to when GF is being a bitch

Decided I can't do it

Told GF want friend back or im out

Got friend back

All is well and GF isnt as jealous anymore because I forced her to talk to me like an adult and not be an emotional women faggot