You are locked in a classroom with a dead girl´s corpse a entire weekend

You are locked in a classroom with a dead girl´s corpse a entire weekend.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/epasov.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait for monika to sort everything out

Fuck it before it's cold

God this "game" is overrated

this. then this.

Fuck it, then eat it.

And it ruined my steam suggestions. Now all I get are dating sims and furries.

Just Monika

the photo shows natural light meaning there is a window so now I can jump out or warn others outside about my presences.

Go right for the butthole before it gets nasty.

J̸̷͢͞u̸͢͢s̀̀t̨͡ ́͘M̡ǫ̀͜n̶̸̡͟͞į̨̀͜k͢͞á̸̢͡͝.̀ ̀̀J̵̨̧̀u̷̧͜s̨͟t̵̛ ̵̶͘͝͠M̴̸͜o̸̡͠n̴͜i̢͠ķ͡a̶̵̡̛.̶̷̡ ̶̶J̵̴̶͜͠ų̶̛̀̕ş͢͟t̀ ̡͜͡Mo̸̢̡n̕͠i̧͞k̢͠à̴͘͡͝.̢͡ ̵̢J̴u̕͞s̵̢͞͡͞t͘͢ ̵̡M̵̧o̷̵̢n̵̨͟ì̴̧̕ķ̴̨̀a̢̛͟͡͝.̶̸ ̨̨̕͞J́͘͝ú͟͡͡s̷̵̨t̛̕͠͠ ̷̡̡̛M̷̛͟ơ̴̡̢͜n̵į̸̨̛̕k̸a̵̛̕.̕͜ ̷̸̵̡́

>implying a lock can contain me
smash the door open and leave

J̴̨͘͟͜ ̨̢̕s̶̢̧͟t̡͝ ̸̷̡̡M̨̡̛͞o̴̢͘͠͡n̛͝ ̸͢k̷̨̛͘a̵̕.̨͝ ̸̡̀͜J̢̢͢͠u̵̧̕͢͞s̛͢͠ ̡͞M̴͞ ̢̕͟ņ̷̡͡i̶̴̧̢͞k̶̢̕͞ą̡̡͜.̴̸̧͘͢ ̴͟͜ ͞͞ų͜͞ş̶̛͡t̶̷ ̶̢͢͜ó̀͢͞n̸̶̶ ́͝k̷̴̕ ̡̛̀.̨͠ ̢̕͡J̷̵̷u̸͜ ̢̀t̴̡̕ ̸̡̡͜M̷̡̀͢o̸̵̕͟͠ǹ̶̨͞ì̕k̸̶̕ ̷́̕.͢͟͝͞

Monika won't let you leave.

press the skip button and wait for Monika to come back.

Took me 15 minutes to figure out about the button.

J̵̡̡̐̊ͪ͌̋̉ͫͭ͑ű̡̋ͣ̍̓̑̎̍̐ͦ͜͠S̢̨͆͋ͭ̃̑ͤ͢͡ẗ̴ͩͮ̒̄͆ͮ̋͛̀͡ ̧́͐̐̆ͩ̚͘͞͝M̵̴̸ͧͫ͐̏̎ͯ͐ͫ̐o̶̡̓̽́̌̎̊ͤͨ̌̓̕Ņ̽͒ͬ̓̽̈́ͪ͒i̷ͨ͗̆͌̔̿ͮ̋̀k̴̢̆̔ͩͯͨͭ͐͋̆̋̉̀ͫ̚̕A̐ͨ̌͛ͣ̌̄̄́͢͝.̋̑̿̂̽͛̒ͣͮͩ̐͠͞ ̶̵̍͐͆̋ͮ̈́ͯ̉̓ͦ̎̍̈̈́ͤ̔ͮ̔j͌͗̂͋͗ͪ͊̃ͧͦ̾̾ͨ̒͟͠͝U̴̢ͦ̾ͩ͐ͫ̾̋s̋̈́̃̉̀̀̍̔͆̒́́T̴̡̡͒͂̂ͣͮ͋̃͜͠ ̷̢̉ͪͬ̿́͋̏ͣͪ́̿͂͋̎ͨ̌͊ͯm̶ͣ̓͐͒ͮ̀Ǫ̷́ͨ͐͛͊̊̾̈̉̏͟ņ̶ͤ̎ͦ̓̒̑͋̊͂͋ͬ̌ͨ̆̈̀ͯ̚͞͝Î̐̔͒̔ͨ͌ͪ̉́́K̷̡̧ͪͨͩ̈ͬ̈̔̈̃͢a̷̾͂ͯͪͬ́.̷̴̂̏ͩͯ̃͆͛̿͂ͯ̉ͪ̿̚͢͜ ̢̃͛̌͆̂ͧ̈́̋͘͘͟J̴͌̈́̔͗͋ͬͪ́Ǔ̧ͨ͒̊̌͐͌̋̏̆ͮ͑́́̚͜S̴̡̍̉̌̈́̔ͪͫ̈̉͛̔ͪ͆̂͒̕͘t̢̍̃̓̍̈ͭ̃͒̃ͩ̒͊̌ͫ̆ ̛ͯͦ̿̂ͭ̋̓ͩͦ͆̓M̢̢̍͛̉̐͆ͪ͋̓̚Ơ̧͐ͩͧͪ͛͛͋ͮ̚̚n̶̢̡̛ͧ͗̐̈́͌ͧ͛͆̾̑ͮͬ͌i̛͗ͫͮ̒͛ͯ͑̈̂ͬ̔͐́K̨͐̑̉͑ͬͣ̇͂ͩ͘͟͜A̶̡̢͊̔́̚͘.̡̇ͨͯͭ̏̌ͧͭͭ̃͆̀̓̽̔̔̕͢͠ ̶̢̡͐͗͌̇͛ͬ̌ͧ̋̌̚͜J̶̧͋ͮ̏ͫ̃̆̌͆ͧ̃ͧ̊ͯ͞Ư̵̧ͨͭ́ͪ̏ͣ̌̓̂́ͩ̏͛ͤ͌ͮ͘͜S̡̃ͧ̓̐T̢̒̂̽̈́͆͑̇̆̈́͂̓̾ͤ̚͘͝ ̴̧̢͋ͦͦ̽͌̇̿͊̓ͯ͌̀̚̕M̷̡̡̌͒̊͑͗̈ͫ̽̿ͬ̏̎́͐̕O̴̴̢ͮͯ̊̈̒́̍ͭ͛̇ͪͤ̑̽̾́̕N̵ͮͨ̌͆͐́̏ͧ̍͜İ̷̴̧̧́ͧ̈́ͬ̍͗K̨ͯ̎̈͛̒ͤ̋̔ͮ̿͛ͯ̈͞Ä̷̧̔ͫ̇͊̾̓̂ͬ̑ͯ̓͋ͫ͗͘

idk who that is but I'mma sock her in the jaw

Brains, Motherfucker! Do you eat them?!?

Good luck with that

H̵̆͑̑ͤ͛͜x̛ͯ̈ͪͫͫͬ͢p̷̛̐͆ͣ̑̿͊̓ͭ́͘͟p̶̶ͭͩ̈́͐ͪͭ͟y̑͗͛̓͛͆͊̌ͫͫͣͪ̽͋́͘ ͌̃ͩ̐̓ͣ͑ͯ̚̚͘T̸̨̒ͪ̽ͣ̉ͯ͗̐̽ͪ́h̴̨̑̐͊̆̎̒͋̄͆͗ͯͯͨ̈ͪ͐x̵̴̧ͦ̿̉͒͛̆̑͋̄̌͐͒ͭ̔ͨ́̚͢͡ų͒̑̽̑̋͑͑̽̄́̑ͯ͒ͬ̐́g̶̢̧̃ͫͭ̀ͩ̍͐ͪ̑̉ͧ̿́̒͑̀̚ḩ̷̉̏̽͊̈́̃̍ͧ̿͆͌͌̐̂ͦ̌̚t̵̡ͭ̍ͧ̿̄̊͑̍̊͌ͬ͝s̡̋ͧ̾͂̓ͪͪ͑͒̀̓̌̂͞.̶̂͛͐̀̉ͨͫ̓ͩ̑͛ͨͦ͢͟ ̢̑ͣͪͭ͋̚̕͟͜͡H̶͒̃̎̃̚͘̕x̡̂ͣͧ̉ͮͤ͐̋͡͠p̶̵̨ͫ̉̓͑̌ͮ͑̀̏̊͗ͪͮͦͤ͜x̶̵̆ͪ̿̇̍̽̾ͭ͛̀̏̚̚yͦͧ͌ͩ̎̔͛ͦ͘͢͟͝ ̛̏͛̃͑̈̈͒̍͛͊ͨ͐ͦ̚̕͡T̶ͨ̔̂ͫ̊ͩ̾̇̓̀̒ͯ̊ͬ́͘͢x̨̎ͭ̄̄ͬͬͮ̓ͣ̉̄ͩ̍͌ỏ͐̑ͨ̈́̾̌͛͗͋ͣ̔ͮ͌͌ͦ͛̈͒̀͡u̡̓ͣ̃ͫ̊͗͒͑̊̓̎̏ͧͯ̓͞͝g̵͒ͭ̔͛̓̈́͌ͬ̂̐͂͂ͩ̂̊ͮͮ͆͟x̃̃͌͛͡x̵ͫͤ̾ͧͬ̊̿͒ͣ͘̕͡s̴ͫ̉̆́͗͛̏̄ͬ͂͌̚̚̕.̧̨̃ͮ̇̈́̂̔͒ͪ́ͩ́̋̒ͣ̋ͩ͒͠͝͝ ͩͦ͛̀ͬ̓̊ͩ̏̈ͩͦͬ̔ͩ̀̕͜H̡͛ͫ͆ͧ̒̉̾̀͞a̴̴̡ͧͬ́ͯ̑̐͒̾p̷̨̢ͭ̈́̄͗͑͊͋̊̓̂́ͮ̏p̢̧̐̐͗̈̿͑̈̊x̸ͨ̑ͪ̑̽͋̍͑͛ͮ̆̀̓͡͝ ̡̧̛ͪ̋͒ͩ̈̀́ͮͬ̌̊̀͋͗̊̀ͭ͆̓͜T̛̛͋̌͐͒͒̋̉̈h̷̢̽́ͧͮͣͨ̊ͩ̑̽ͧͮ͜o̡ͧͦ́̕͝x̛̂ͫ̑̍ͨͬ̒̉ͤͭg̸̛ͪͨͨ̆ͤ͐̋̀͘ĥ̡ͤ̑͌͛̆ͤ͌ͨ̍̓̌́͜͝t̷́͆́ͦ͊ͦ̆ͯͩ̈́̈̿̒̃ͩ̂͞͝s̵̸̵ͩ̈ͩ̋́͊͆.̧̾̏̊͋ͨ̿̓ͦ̿̓ ̸̃̋̔ͭ̋̚͢H̸̸̴̀̔͛̂̍̇ͦ́̈̂̆ͫ̋͡͞x̢̧̛̓̉̐ͫͭ͑ͦ͛̔͋́͐͌ͣ́̀̎͘͘p̨ͬ͑͂̀̿̑ͣ̔͢pͤ̏͐ͭ͑͊̂̿̈́͐́͜͝x̶̵̛̆̓̈́̄̋́ ̢̢̛ͫ͂ͪ̍̋̋ͨ̈T̢̡ͫ̔̈͊͂h̸̔̔ͩͣ̕x̸̴̡̂̑͌̌̑̀ͦͬ̐͟x̶̒̌̏ͧg̷̢ͫͦͪͬ͆͛ͨ̚͝h̢͐́͗ͯ͌͆̽ͯͯ̔̍͘͘͜t̵̍͐ͪ̆̀͜͠s̨̛̾̊ͣ̓͊ͨ̊̏̂̿̏̉̀.̴̄ͫͯͦͬ͒ͬ͆́̀͞ ͣ͛ͤ̐́͊͋ͪ͋̂ͩ͗͘͢

clean it up a little, cover it up, keep it as cold and dry as possible
vent the place
commune with her spirit to prepare her for the great journey of her life
enjoy the opportunity for spiritual focusing
pic unrelated except through random providence my.mixtape.moe/epasov.jpg

Rape it while saying monika repeatedly

Hey monika, hey hey monika.

cover it with something and sit on the other side of the classroom, i'm fucking scared of dead bodies

This is fucking autistic

>place the dead anime slut in a supply cabinet

>use our combined clothes to make a pillow to sleep through my ruined weekend

>call into work because I'm stuck in a fucking classroom for 3 days.

Great thread OP

M̵͙͍͚̣̭͍̞ͣ̎͌̃ͮ́͜ơ̸̤̰͕̹̣̖̟͔͔̦̂̉̑ͨ̄̎͗́ͅn̨̫̦̜͉͔͚͈̟̯̣̯̗̮̘̮͒ͯ͆̏ͫ͘i̶̹͚̟̞̱̔͐̊ͧ͌̉̃̀k̵̜̝̣̬̙͖̤͖̱̱̮̯̞͓͙̝̖ͨ̋ͮͯ̈̉̐ͮ͢͝a̛̛̠̻͍̩͖̣̳̮͎̗̮̘̮̟͇̩̎̽ͦ͌͂̂́̌̄ͦ̀͢͜͝.̛̪͍͙͎͓̤̱̻̎̈́ͩ͛̓̀͘ͅ ̷͎̭͙̤̤̟̗͔̘̝̝̘̱̺͍͖̜̠͛ͣͣ̿͗͂ͮͬͧͦ̔ͬ̑͐̉̚͡͠ͅṀ̵̛̗̥̼̪̥̻̥̙͉̻̜̗̻͚͈̻̠̦ͫ̆ͣ̄ͮ̑ͩ̓̈̌ͮ̂̽ͭ͐ͧ͢͝ͅo̧̗͇̻͉̼͇͛̓ͩ̏͒̿͆͒͆̓̀̚̚͞n̢̩͉̩̫̗̞͇͖̣̠̓̓͒̔̚͡i̮̳͓͖̪͈͉̰̱̮̼͍͈͙͙̦͓̝̿͑̍̓̑ͤ͒̓̾̔̉͜͡k̶̸̠̘͉̖̮͕̝͎̥͔̥̱̟̙̗͔ͫ̃̄͊̾ͯ͗̉̋ͣ̾̀̓͌ͭͧ͠ͅḁ̸̛̹̹̤̟̭̖̹͔̳̺͙̤͎̓̓̆͗̀̓ͮͦ̈́͛ͪͣͭ̄̆ͤ̀.̵̹͓̞͖̟̣͇̬̄ͯ̒͑̀̈́͌ͯ͂͡ͅ ̢̯͇͎̮͙̻ͧ͋ͫ̄̄Ṁ̢̼̜̺̹̫̼̺͉͖̹̠̰̺̺̉̔̋̄ͨ̆̊͌̏ͪ̑̏͞ō̵̸̻͙͔̗̯̼͉͔̹͙̳͑͛̓̏̀́̀ņ̷̨̭͎̖̟̭͌̓ͦ̐̍͌͘͡i̴̥͕̼̪̘̞͂̈̆ͮ̃̉̾ͪͩ̋ͯͪ̎̀̚͢͜k̶̨͓͖̗̠̠̼̦̘̙̝͇̐́̿ͮ̄̄̈͠a̵̵̱͓̼̮̟̝̗̦͌̾̎ͪ̽ͤͤͫ̆͑̓̏͋̒́̕͠ͅ.͗̀ͦ́̍̍ͨͣ̏̽̀͑