I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases...

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

Good.

but what do you do ?

You sound fucking boring.

Goddess

Thanks for posting this dumb ass thread again

Fuck off

tits or gtfo

Is this a pasta I haven't seen?

Nice pasta

Nobody cares, user

and for only 29.99 paypal you can watch her on cam.

I grow as a person - spiritually, intellectually, physically. I engage in meaningful relationships with decent-minded friends and family. I further my career goals and partake in charity work.

we understand autism can be hard to manage.

wife material
take notes, libtards

To you but I won't marry a woman without these qualities. Stability trumps immature 'exciting' people

You also misspelled among

Sounds good.

Good for you. You're gonna die alone just like 98 percent of the other males and females who are just like you. Young people now want entertainment and excitement, I'm not saying it's a good thing but it's true. If you can't provide that you have no lasting appeal, whether you have a dick or pussy

you sound like an imminent failure

boring as fuck
>rules bitch you make an AW thread there is a price you pay

>I grow as a person - spiritually, intellectually, physically
>physically
either underage or a land whale
>MOOOOOOOOOODS

Good for you.

You're also going to die alone just like the rest of us. Sry,

As long as you're a 7/10 and have big milkies then you're okay.

You sound like a crackhead idiot.

Haha yep totally

No mistakes = no character

>you're gonna die alone just like 98 percent of the other males and females who are just like you.
lol, keep projecting, m8.

>Young people now want entertainment and excitement, I'm not saying it's a good thing but it's true.
tell me why I should care about millenials.

Not OP, but I'd either score higher or lower, or look out for the few among them that are still sane (so basically no Antifa-drones, feminazis, SJW's or racist BLM-activists)

GIB
MILKIES

Your wife is gonna be dull as ditch water. Enjoy.

so?
You're a spaz that does nothing, not that you need to do it, but coming online to either brag or prove yourself that you don't do what the "others gurls" do seems like a plead for attention.
Seriously, unless you got something to tell, stop littering the board

also,
>If you can't provide that you have no lasting appeal, whether you have a dick or pussy
divorce rates amongst young couples are skyrocketing anyways. And those who have stable relationships are usually not the retards found marching on the streets. They are either at work, in the gym, or take care for their families, communities and friends.

but you are fat so no one will ever love you

Absolutely. I’ve got no job, no wife, no kids, no house, no hobbies, no friends and no life.

Oh no wait that’s you

so what your trying to say OP is that deep down your a dirty slut that wants to get on her kness and plz me hmm interesting tell me more

pasta?

>Oh no wait that’s you
>projecting this hard
kek

nice blog post mate!! really looking forward to the next one~

It's impossible to make no mistakes.

It's what you do about them is what matters.

if not pasta, this description actually made me erect

/thread

You haven't lived.

Are you my dream woman?

You're missing out on life, dude.

Not saying you should wake up in a gutter with your pants around your ankles wondering why your ass hurts, but if this bait were real you would be WAY too uptight. Like signs of an anxiety disorder uptight.

Get stoned, get laid, call into work sick one day and go to the beach.

you guys do realize that kids today are the most conservative generation ever to exist and there is a rising yearning for traditional values and disgust with thots

bitch nigga

Sooooooo you're boring. Cool. Enjoy having no friends and no fun.

The ones who act normal usually do it just because they have issues and want to be considered "mature" even though they've done messed up shit. Girls like that you'll find out have been railed in a bathroom by strangers with coke crusted into their nose with blood. Doesn't really matter to me because I'm a degenerate but every girl I've met 20-26 only stick around for me to give them sex, coke, weed, and painkillers, the few normal decent women I've met are either in their late 30s or fresh out of high school and too naive to have become a shitty person yet. Everyone now just wants attention, and they go about it in all the wrong ways.

>pointing out someone who is boring that is clearly
>hurr derp yu muzt be crack

you are probably boring as shit too

yes, and it's giving me hope for the future.
also, this is why I wouldn't mind dating a 18yo right now (30yo myself), since they are usually more level-headed than the retards a few years older.
And my own generation has proven to be a mixed bag time and time again.
Don't stick it into crazy.

And yet you eat to much and you are lonely landwhale.
Why you think all this stuff, that you do not do are bad things? Do you condemn Other ppl, that do this sort of things?
Sounds like judgemental bitchy boring person.
But good for you if that is what you want.

op sounds like a cross dresser

what is going on

Sounds like a worthless piece of fuck meat with a worn out pussy. I would punch that cunt in the gut then put icy hot all over my hand and ram it in to her ass till it is covered in blood and shit then put some more icy hot on my hand and fist her worthless cock hole

We're just trying to say that you like an idiot, and kill yourself btw.

>he ones who act normal usually do it just because they have issues and want to be considered "mature" even though they've done messed up shit.
source: arm-chair psychology directly out of your ass.
seriously, stop projecting.

>Doesn't really matter to me because I'm a degenerate
... well, not actually projecting, just stop to pretend that everyone is as shitty as you, just so you can justify your existence.

what is the meaning of the pic ?

>sound

fucking auto correct

I wake up every day to the reality that I am a failure. Every once in a while I do something so autistic I wonder if I have autism. I can't look at myself in the mirror without cringing because I am an ugly fuck.
Thanks, Sup Forums.

this.

You sure are upset, are you Reddit or just a grandpa with slutty daughters? Someone post that 19yo christian girl from the Midwest who got her diaper fetish nudes spread around her college and expelled

Is this a riddle? Is the answer death or something?

>Doesn't really matter to me because I'm a degenerate but every girl I've met 20-26 only stick around for me to give them sex, coke, weed, and painkillers
have you considered that
a) you attract only degenerates in your age-bracket because sane people avoid the self-defeating clusterfuck that are people who reffer to themselves as degenerates without remorse?
b) young girls respond to you because they are- as you said - to naive to see what a shitty person you are?
c) older women are desperate enough to take whatever they can get, including scum that you have yourself made out to be?

Seriously, fix your life, and you'd meet decent people in no time, even within your age-bracket.

>hurr durr, Sup Forumstards can't be reasonable people, because I am not
how's life in your bubble?

Nigga u gay

CP gets posted, 150 replies in 10 minutes.
Reasonable my ass

good for you want a cookie?

because all anons are frequenting the same threads and/or share the same fetishes / opinions / principles...
Fuck, you are really that dense, aren't you!?

You're posting on an obscure imageboard that got popular first for how much CP was posted in it, then again for spreading nudes of celebrities. Do you think your co-workers or family would see the difference?

>thinks she's a gamma of her peers
>posts this looking for approval of her lifestyle
You seem needy

ok

>Do you think your co-workers or family would see the difference?
Is it their business?
Do you tell your coworkers or family what you frequent online?
Does anyone do this!?

And it still doesn't answer my question:
Do YOU believe all anons to be as fucked up as yourself?
If yes, lurk moar.

If anything, most of us are pretty desensitized towards degenerated bullshit, but while that would be a pretty far stretch for a broad generalization already, believing that all anons endorse it, is completely outlandish.

nice blog.

>(you) sound like an exciting and interesting person to be acquainted with.

They would act like there was no difference while hiding that they browse on the regular. I'll never forget saying "pool's closed" in public one day. It just slipped out and someone noticed. They knew

Boring cunt.

Fuck this just reminded me about swim user, whatever happened with that story?

"She" prolly sucks allot of big black dick tbh

>Being this assblasted about your own degeneracy
When did Sup Forums get pc ?

Elaborate more about swim user. Jog the memory a bit. Pools closed refers to the habbo raids of yesteryear

Doesn't have to do with raids but pool reminded me of the last time I was on b there was some guy talking about his job as a swim instructor and finding out all the guys were pedophiles and he met a young girl who wanted him and the story ended after the first time he fucked her and the instructors basically had dirt on him now to not go to the cops

>When did Sup Forums get pc?
Never, nigger.
Just can't stand this user to sit there and fold his hands about being a degenerate, merely on the notion that "others are too".
Lazy fuckwit of you ask me.

Same here, feels good man.

Kek

You sound like a triggered little shit :^)