Would you wipe her anus for 10 bucks?

Would you wipe her anus for 10 bucks?

I'd do it for free, if I meant I got to stick my dick in it afterwards

I would pay her 10 bucks to wipe it with my face

OF course
She would be haplessly out of breath, drooling, and hair a mess after getting her asshole licked.
She wouldn't even be able to close her ring, even if you hoisted her tush up and began to slide her donut pucker down upon your cock like the musky cocksleeve that it is now.

With my tongue, and for free.

>Meet dumb as bricks, but stacked-as-hell woman like this. Ass made for fucking yet she's innocent as all hell.

>Goad and trick her into agreeing into a bet where, if she dumps, and if you suck on her ring, she has to let you be the one to take over care of her hole.
>Once she's yours , you're able to wake up every day to a feast of her steamy hole and the rewarding sounds of her high-pitched moans each and every time you spear the center of her asshole, with your tongue, and your tongue alone.

Is it possible to marry an asshole ?

you expect me to eat this without sauce?????

pour some oil on it

No. I've never gotten the attraction for a boring, non-ridged hole where poop comes out. Also, the smell of shit is the opposite of an aphrodisiac for me. Just... no.

>non-ridged
?

I would 2 girls 1 cup fucking eat it out a cup and throw it back up on her tits then kiss her vagina lips.

Don't forget fingering it in while frenching her face, hard

Happens erry day, so np.
Pretty sure that might need some strong tartar, with extra horseradish.

Don't forget to get a flashlight and dig out them delicious shit coated sweet corns you amateur.

That just makes me think of someone cutting a hole in a table
having her bound and gagged, and with ass them shoved up against it while she's upside down. . with asshole then poking out and looking like a chocolate bundtcake. Having the table covered in similar treats and having a party, as her hole is covered in what looks like icing but is actually warm, runny tartar sauce, steaming as it slides down around her rim and into the dead
center of her anal crater.

I woukd go to the freezer and reach inside and get the frozen dildo. (Which I've been saving for special moments like such.)

I would fucking ram it into her rectum and use my force to pull out her fucking spinal cord along with a few hairs and shit.

Sorry I just really like feces.

I would dunk that donut in my coffee and chew on it

She dumps this hard every day and would happily be your wife if you can live with one who shits so often that the entire reason she goes nude is because of it/because she kept shitting her sweatpants against her fat, overactive chocolate hole.

sauce on artist

THIS THREAD MAKES ME WANT A CHOCOLATE COATED BUM HOLE.... PRAY FOR BUM HOLE INFESTATIONS OF 2018... CAN I GET A AMEN.... HALLELUJAH JESUS BABY.

>turn over your coffee cup upon fat pastry-sized shithole
>Instantly start lapping up that tainted brew covering such a fat ring, enjoying the yelps and winces she dishes out as you explore her ass. Fingers dug into her cheeks, nose nudged hard against the side of her hole. You give into your inner ambitions and begin to properly tenderize her soiled hole.
>You suck, softly at first, at the side of her ring. As hot sputtery fumes and tainted poots exit her slimy shitter, you continue to suck and grind the ends of your canines against her flabby ring. As she covers her face with cheeks burning with shame, you lightly compress your teeth upon her hole, and begin to let out an enthusiastic "mmm~" so that she can hear as her rancid, fattened-on-filth asshole is used like a chew toy , for your amusement.

xample/filthyxample
google is friend

She’s my new wife
Her anus that is

could someone make her cunt two balls
please