India will be a superpower in 2.5 years

>India will be a superpower in 2.5 years

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=7df_1313947613
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Goa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will take a little more, but with two billions people coming it's inevitable.
So?

India is even more of a no-hoper than China

In terms of GDP and military power, it'll probably happen soon enough. Modi is really intent on growing the army and if GDP growth stays a constant 7-8% long run, the living standards could be shitty as fuck but it won't matter do the sheer amount of government revenue.

The economy is always going to be fucked though, I do want India to succeed but at best it'll become a decent 2nd rate country

>The economy is always going to be fucked though
why

Shitty living standards hurts power projection more than anything else user.

$15000-$30000 is the optimum level. Not too poor to be illiterate retards who are ungovernable, and not too rich to be pussies who won't defend their nation.

At 7% growth, India will reach $15,000 in 2067.

explain why

That's a misleading figure. What really matters for citizens and internal growth is GDP per capita PPP(Purchasing power parity) and India is already at $6100 USD.

He's a retard. India is growing a consistent high rate right now and it has no resources, so it isn't a meme tier boom/bust cycle either

>PPP
Extremely questionable statistic

India's PPP is 3.6 times its Nominal.

Either way, $6100 and 7% growth puts them at 2038 for $15,000. More than 20 years away.

You did the math wrong. At a 7.17% annual growth beginning at 6100, you end up at 15,000 in 13 years

good that we made some deals with them :)

India superpower by 2030
China superpower by 2020
Korea superpower by 29481258721895798123789027498127598327526847353425235234524374437346234534543

Kek

>military power
>India

it would be funny to watch india invade pakistans designated streets while drinking cow piss chanting we can into space

Ain't pakies is just a muslim indians? Nothing would change on their streets, I guess.

>Ain't pakies is just a muslim indians? Nothing would change on their streets, I guess.
butthurt mudshit indians but pretty much

Better than China, at least Indians view western civilisation and speaking English as prestigious.

There's not going to be a super power after US though. Just many powerful countries that can't be bullied around like Russia, China, Turkiye etc

What about us?

they apparently shit less on the streets than indians according to this wikipedia map (still shit a lot on the street)

islamic influence gets an unironic +1 on this one

What's wrong with indians? is it that hard to build a toilet?

WHAT THE FUCK is it with you fucking slit eyed comfort babies bullying is today??? run out of dog to eat??? all your women left to sex white mens??? DUMB corea go have plastic surgery!!! the future = INDIA + RUSSIA + CHINA. dont think we will forget your nippy attitude kimchi man!!!

Good thread

India's been consistently able to beat the shit out of Pakistan at least.

>wanting to be killed by a toilet witch

So indians are able to beat other, less numerous, indians?

On the other hand, you don't need to beat the shit out of Indians because they let it out openly.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=7df_1313947613

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Goa

We can beat Portuguese too.

Finland superpower by 8.494215 * 10^9532353268215142341256342372

India > Ch*na

Finland is already an Ultra-power

>45 000 and aircraft + 2 crusers + destroer + other shit vs 4 000, frigat and 3 boats
>portugals
I wound't be pround of it so much.