>2018
>still not gay/bi
What's the problem? A hole's a hole right?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guy butts aren't even a fraction as aesthetically pleasing

I would spank that butt until it's very red

No.

says you

I would eat that hole!

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GIB

But I am bi. Hate anal sex tho, I just do oral with guys.

fuck i really want to eat him out and cuddle with him sahdhkdhkadhAJH

What do you hate about it?
It's not that big of a deal if the diet is right.

Working to get a booty like that.

I am
I'm not cute tho so no bf to cuddle :(

assholes are where shit comes from

Too much trouble preparing for it and the looks of a damaged gaping anus is very unsettling.

So is your mouth

hot

Eat enough fiber, and you don't even have to prep tbh, and damaged buttholes are a meme unless there's someone with a soda can girthy 9+ incher out there

well I doubt he wants a dick there either

Cant impregnate a guy so waste of my tme.

Not him but they few i've tried it with were bigger guys and it was just a huge turn off. Big dudes should be plowing, not receiving. It's just weird to me, but at the same time I have a gay friend that loves plowing dudes bigger than him because he gets off on the "power" aspect.

cause people only have sex when they want to impregnate someone
makes sense

will i am bi and i have been with more than 7 dicks in the span of 2years
if my shitty3rdworld country wouldnt behead or throw me of a fucking building i would score more than 50+

That bootyhole is staring back at me. Huh.

you haven't even fucking lived until you bust a nut inside a cute guy's asshole. closest thing to heaven on earth......

Well thats the essence of being a man. Kill or subjugate other men, take their women, knock them up.

Darwin would approve.

>What's the problem? A hole's a hole right?
>sex
>gay
choose one u faget

You again faggot, I thought I told you to get the fuck out.

Your smart aren't you.

And not reproducing is evolutionary diadvantage.
Getting dissease too.

And you deserve to be paid in wood that have grams of dollars with this mind.

I don't know to be honest. I'm bisexual and dating a cute femboy but the romantic aspect of the relationship is exceptionally blunt to non-existent and I fear it may be the same for many men. Maybe I got unlucky but I'm a lover, I may end up moving back to women.

My thread

First I was having problem finding someone half decent then I encountered this, now I've stopped giving a fuck about dating cuz gay guys are weird and girls don't like manlets

I am gay
I don’t know why you make these threads, you act like this is something you can just switch on and off

One hole is filled with poop.

Poop is gross.

It's a bad hole.

You get the poop out first, KHHV. It’s called an enema.
Also your rectum doesn’t hold shit unless you’re actually about to shit (or just did) L2 GI tract

I'm a 6'5 big chad Aryan so no problems there but it seems women have a problem with the whole reasoning center of their brains. I want something with feeling but not without reason. I want intellectual conversation and soft sweet conversation with someone in my arms.

I feel like a common complaint is an inability to get women but the substance of the same relationship is what I struggle with. I suppose outside looking in is a very different experience.

I don't think romance exists in the fashion I wish it did. Fuck Disney.
The game was over before it began.

why do guys assholes look so fucking disgusting compared to girls?

You are a bad person. Im glad you have no power.

Elaborate.

You are egotistical and hate women because they don't like you. You should talk to a therapist.

Sorta made me cry a bit, that would be nice, fuckin sucks that I'll probably never run into someone like you and probably become 21 and start turning myself straight edge, oh well

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/757692227/

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/757691459/

Wrong and wrong. It took me too long to realize you're shitposting.

I'm not great with words but I feel strongly. If I could make people weep with my words I'd be honored beyond belief.

Ugh. It seems like everyday I relate so deeply to another faceless stranger and then they're swept away as the thread grinds to an end. Good luck looking for love, man. Let us not give up.

Because girls don't poop

Fuck you. You're a piece of shit. Die in a fire.

u mad?

Your too good with words, I bet you have a weird noose or something, but you too man, I hope you find someone who appreciates you

tr[n]iggered

My nose is perfectly fine. :(

It's like ment to be endearing, it's probably all fine, you just sounds really sweet

You lack initiative. If you fuck a guy until he comes. It means he is less horny and unlikely to seek a female

Ah! I suppose it must have been in inflection. Thank you very much, I'll leave you alone. Catch you in another gay thread.

I sometimes post, iv got like really thick curly dark brown hair, and big oul Glass, good luck

kys nigger

Oh fuck I have to keep a look out then if you post yourself.

Don't make me horny you faggot

It's generally when im sad horny, and I've managed to avoid posting my business, just tasteful poses, I'm really baked and will probably fall asleep any second

You are putting a distending object into a place that routinely traffics poop. Micro-tearing and poop are not friends. Damage to the clenching muscles that prevent leakage is not good. Constantly mashing an object into your prostate is not good.

There's a reason that homosexuals have such a massive probability of both having and spreading STDs or bowel problems, and that reason is the prevalence of anal sex.

Damn. I'd take care of your sad and horny at nearly the same time if I could. Not posting your business definitely makes you more respectable in my book so good for you. Enjoy your nap / sleep.

I don't have romantic interest in guys at all, and no physical attraction to male bodies. However, dicks and semen turn me on like crazy, as does the idea of being some guys super submissive bitch. The hell is wrong with me?

same, minus the denial

That's hot. I'd hit it.

This is true.

I wish i met somone like you irl

Jew post

I'd love to meet a lot of the people I've met for brief moments on this website. I fear real life restrict conversation and you really don't see real people. I'm sure you're a nice cute lad. Maybe our paths will cross. I never seem to meet the right people.

I know this thread is about how we like fucking dudes, but does it have to be so faggy in here?

It's a good day for falling in love with faceless strangers, friend!

test

Big dick bottoms are best bottoms

I'm just gonna keep tryin

bi or straight, wearing thongs and lace, been with my girl for 4 and half years, I'm fine.

Amen

No it's not. If a dude is fucking a dude it's gay. Only fags do that. Being a fag is against God, country and your parents. Hell no one likes fags. People try to be PC say it's ok but they are telling tall tales. No one likes a fag. Fuck fags hate fags

nice

Id argue with you but you're making excellent points.

I'm glad I'm not even a little attracted to men. Just because it's okay to be a faggot in 2018, doesn't mean everyone is a faggot.
OP is a faggot

He's right though. Being a fag makes you less of a perfect human being.

I prefer holes that are not passageways for shit.

But that's the best part of fucking guys

We need a new derogatory word for gay. Faggots kinda lost its bite, I call my bf a faggot as a term of indearment. Just doesnt mean the same thing anymore

I mean, it does kinda.

>2018
>haven't snapped out of your delusion yet
If taking a dick in your butt makes you happy then all the power to you.

But I am bi

me too

if you show me your ass I'll show you mine