Craptors - Cavaqueers Game 4: That's all folks! Edition

>Mental babby mini-men vs LeBron Shames.
The Raptors are actually pretty good....for a D-league team.
>DeKyle DeLowry shook as fuck
Valanciunas: The only Raptor with guts
>Toronto bout to get swept like the garbage they are

Lebron is safe for now carrying Cleveland, because of Kyrie's and Love's horrid performance so far, but when they get some legit hard match-ups, i'm not sure if Lebron will be able to pull through by himself, i seriously doubt it tho

>rings
>plural

lmao

Fingers crossed Lebron puts up 40 or something and crushes this team so they decided to blow it up. I'm tired of hearing about this team in the news because the regular season is so pointless until Lebron expires.

Screenshot this for when it happens: Raptors will push this to a game 7

You're right about the plural error, it should be "lords" ;^) Whoops :) my bad

I parlayed cavs. Raptors have a chance tonight

I hope we don't score a single point

I seriously hope we lose this and end it. If they (are allowed to) win, it just prolongs the suffering and shame, but those Jews would love the extra playoff cashcow.

>Raptors will push this to a game 7
You mean a collaboration of front office and a sandbaggin cavs team might take it to 7 for the shekels.

You've seen how these games go. Game 1 was the Cavs literally just fucking around with the Raps, for teh lulz. Game 2 garbage. Game 3 Cavs sandbag and play casually, keep the raptors close for 3 quarters; laugh at how hard they're playing just to keep up then BOOM 4th quarter, Cavs press the gas pedal ever so slightly in the 4th and RAPE, ABSOLUTELY RAPE the Raps. This is so embarrassing. Maybe if the Raps/Casey could stop kissing lebrons ass for just one minute, they might find th emental fortitude to actually compete, but they started this series with their noses deep in LoBrons colon and played accordingly. Fuckem.

Thank you LeBron for gutting our team and starting our rebuild

>Air Brick Centre

Is there a steam where Hubie Brown isn't talking? I can't take his shit anymore.

They're back to double teaming DeFrozen. Goodnight Canada.

i dont like being forced to listen to hubie brown spew his cocksucking raptor-fan mouth all game

this. you can hear the disappointment in his voice when the Cavs score.

I'm getting tired of these "lil ballas" too. Fuck everything about Canada

>watching my team get swept

even the jumbotron knows the raptors are done

>ibaka
can someone tell this faggot to stop taking 3s

>Raptors up 10
LeBum is finished. Raptors in 7

can hubie brown just fucking retire? he is the worst, this dude never SHUTS THE FUCK UP

COME ON NOW

They need to get that guy that says "THE BOTTOM"

>yfw the Lebrons blow a 3-0 lead

didnt the cavs almost get reverse swept last year

kek raptors

>Raptors and Cavs have the same regular season record
LMAO

Can we just skip foward to the spurs/rockets game?

Yeah that must mean they're evenly matched!
>3-0
Oh

jesus the raptors shot 80% and the game is still tied, lebron carried that quarter. he didnt want the raptors to get any hope.

>Lebron is demonstrative
LE LEGOAT
>Curry is demonstrative
What a cocky bitch

people call lebron a bitch way more than curry. /nba/ shits all over lebron and sucks curry's dicl

>this wnba commercial

Watch the TSN feed then. They'll give the most raptors-biased telecast youve ever heard

No.

No klow, how did anyone expect them to win a game without lowry in the lineup? Obviously game 3 was a wash when he got a dnp

While the spurs stay under the radar and win another ring :^)

>Le control the narrative with lies man

>tfw DeMare Carroll is forever benched

find one post in /nba/ calling curry a bitch. couldnt find any? now find the posts calling lebron a crybaby/bitch.

>ref ball
I'm done.

>hubie "GREAT PASS"
>meanwhile pj tucker is being raped by 4 cavs players and the raptors get a shotclock violation
im so sick of this old retard

>find one post on /nba/ the place where there's literally one guy spamming the same shit with proxies over and over dick sucking curry and hating on LeBron and let this define some retarded idea I have about populism that's fact

This

>Raptors make a bunch of passes that ends in a corner three
Nice!
>despite the fact the Raptors are a bad three point shootin team and it's a brick

The Cavs want them to take those shots when the Raptors do most their damage in the paint.

It's retarded and I blame the Warriors and Rockets for this retardation and changing what people think is and isn't a bad shot.

damn you got me everyone loves lebron and hates curry i dont know what i was thinking

>pretending you're injured so you can stop playing

lel

defrozen ded

This has to be the most boring playoff game I've ever seen...

why is lowry dressed like an rnb singer?

>get kicked in the nuts
>FOUL ON DEROZAN

Giving the Cavs the Draymond treatment now?

Vince carter rolling in his grave right now

ouch balls are busted

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND GET SOME CASH YOU BISHHH
YOU BE IN YOU FEELINGS I BE IN MY BAG YOU BISHHH

You leafs should be happy. The Cavs will end your season and kill all the fake stars your franchise is chained to at the same time

RAPTORS BASKETBALL BABY

>LeBron is more popular than Curry!
>no he isn't
>>Le control the narrative with lies man
Hmmmmmm i wonder who is really controlling the narrative with lies

cuz he a faggot

What the fuck is Lowry wearing, and why is he carrying himself as if he led Toronto to 3 championships?

>2015

if im the craptors im happy to get sweeped. you wont win a ring with this team, time for rebuild

also why is lowry wearing that shit, if hes injured he should be in a suit not some nigger crap

For our shitty franchise, he basically did.

Why not he's a flop artist

>2015

>not current year

One of those players wasn't relevant before 2015

The other one is a superstar that's been selling millions of jerseys since 2007, and there's only so many jerseys a fan can buy

>buying jerseys
>wearing another mans name on your back

i forgot how apehoop fans are complete cucks

Curry had the most jersey sales this year my man.

Yep. The true hallmark of a coward ass pussy.

did defrozen just quit?

All sports jerseys have the name on the back

He went back into the game in the 3rd quarter when he could have left, he obviously wanted to play and even suited up for game 3. Are you idiots serious?

>lets ask steve javie
Really really getting tired of these segments

(((((SHOOK)))))

you mean like this?

Not basebore or divegrass

it didnt even touch his balls fucking liar

Please bball gods, do not let Lowry sign with the Sixers

PLEASE

I wonder how much he gets paid for two comments per game

the medics probably wanted to check if the balls were not twisted or well in place, so he wasn't going to do that on the floor

not even memeing

2015 was not that long ago
>Not basebore

kek Such a classic

Cavs are just playing with them, their offense is crisp. They move the ball, they shoot the 3, they can attack the basket. They don't even do that much drive and kick right now and somehow the Raptors offense is still give the ball to Defrozen or JV and hope something happens

Ah yes amazing game! Spam 3s to win.

Just like my 2k MyTeam

>Hubie calls Love 7'0
>Now he calls him 6'10
This guy is going senile. Get him out of here.

got £1k on cavaliers to win

how blacked am i

Yep the offense is really poor, just drive to the rim and pass it out, everyone on the wing is just standing there.
It's no wonder they are getting swept

you're whited

he won't just leave his boyfriend like that
they're together forever

Fuck this shitty series

Dude's barely taller than LeBron desu

This.

i would unironically let kyle korver fuck my girlfriend

i look forward to seeing who overpays the garbage ibaka

holy fuck Casey hooked Carroll quick
that fucking guy is just stealing money now.

good night toronto

What the fuck is Ibaka doing.

And that's a wrap.

Ibaka has declined so badly.

No wonder he got traded, not worth keeping a 40 year old African on a big contract.

Beautiful Ball movement

And yet he was playing center before Tristan

I dont blame Casey, I mean I blame him for not doing better and being some basketball genius like Pop but these players are just fucking garbage.

Canacucks, do you guys hate Ibaka? I would if he was on my team