Logposters can't shitpost to their maximum capacity

Logposters can't shitpost to their maximum capacity.

>Three anons on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzdSRzQb6U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yc_9hRL7tPo
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3698823490/efeb702a75b5eabbe884829137e0fc3c_400x400.jpeg[/img]
i.imgur.com/krPQsXx.jpg[/img]
i.imgur.com/1I0ssDp.png
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCKPOSTING SHITPOSTING NIGGERPOSTING

The evil has been fended off for the time being, tis a pyrrhic victory.

LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG

thank you emperor Mingmoot for doing something to end this cancer

Proof?

Waiting for that throat clogger to come down the line

CLOG WITH A LOG

Waiting for that throat clogger to come on down the line

I hope there will be another Chan to move to if this one goes down, u will know, also I love your mind

Permaban the unoriginal fucks.

Everyone lost their virginity tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzdSRzQb6U

FUCK PFF YOU DEGENERATE ASPERGERS RETARD FUCK. DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO IN LOFE THEN OBSESS WITH SOME EMO QUEER'S FECES????

3?
You mis-overestimate them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yc_9hRL7tPo

Corn cobbled cream dream

All memes aside, their music isn't all that shitty.

Confirmed faggot

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage every field.

(pasta # 8675309: use when exposing the unoriginal biersack meme-forcer)
~~~
TLDR: 98% of all these andy forced-"memes" come from ONE SAD DEGENERATE.
~~~
This is what happens when oldfags believe their own hype.
In early 2017, this sad fag fell in love with a singer from some lame group.
But like most autists, he tried to express it "ironically" (e.g., hate = love)
His love for Andy turned into SCATLOVE, but
but
He knew this was SICK FUCKERY, so to get around this,
he created images that seem to do the opposite: make fun of shit.
But make no mistake, this oldfag LOVES EATING FECES
~~~how do we know?
he goes out of his way to use FECES IN IMAGES.
he does CTRL+F on all words containing L*G
(and it PISSES HIM OFF TO NO END that I won't use his words)
(PISSES HIM OFF TO NO END)
~~~why?
simple: he's MENTALLY ILL and a SICK FUCK but IN DENIAL
~~~just one guy?
one guy makes 98% of the images. he spends thousands of hours,
making images, and posting on Sup Forums,
jacking off to the results (rustled newfags)
a few newfags follow his lead (hoping to get in on the next 'dank mememe')
but they move on when they learn how pathetic he is
~~~WHAT IS HIS WEAKNESS?
~~~WHAT IS HIS WEAKNESS?
ANALYSIS. ANALYSIS. ANALYSIS.
ANALYSIS. ANALYSIS. ANALYSIS.
he hates being analyzed and will use his skills to change the discussion
he'll create alternate stories to confuse newfags
(like his BS about some 'alternate artistic movement' tripe, kek)
but when anons question his mental state, he gets mad and LEAVES Sup Forums
(but he's crazy and will come back in an hour or so)
but ANALYSIS.... CAREFUL ANALYSIS WORKS
ALSO, IGNORING HIS TERMS MAKES HIM ANGRIER ;)
what doesn't work is getting mad.
getting mad at his degeneracy is precisely what gets him hard
he loves when you use his language or reuse his 'forced memes'
~~~why isn't he banned?
because controversy = moniez for Sup Forums
~~~the more you know~~~

Proof?

Actually, what is more interesting is imagining the tens of thousands of hours you've wasted in your efforts to force this hackneyed creation into the latest meemee. How you began this as an effort to troll others, but soon found yourself consumed by the very object you pretended to riducule. It's like a real-life version of the "don't think of an elephant" phenomenon.
===
Did you ever find a job after you lost the last one due to the hours you spent on this?
Do you still try to recruit newfags to follow you?
Did biersack finally file a restraining order against you?
How do you rationalize your insanity?
I know that as humans, we each see our INTERPRETATION of reality as reasonable, so I imagine you see your insane desire to eat another man's EXCREMENT as absolutely normal and how taunting newfags into disgust is your escape... but I find it fascinating how you explain it away... how you protest that you 'totally control this and nobody has you beat'...
What is curious is how mental illness is not necessarily correlated with intelligence, yet you do posses a slightly above average ability to communicate (or at least you've learned from enough abuse at the hands of fellow Sup Forumstards) and how you twist that rationality to serve your perversion. I imagine Meiwes and Mauerova both make the same arguments as you,
don't they ?
Don't worry, I know you can't help it, all I ask is some feedback on that railcar-ride you are taking to your final destination. Those of us who are mentally sane find your kind fascinating!
;)

let's see here. no one is that socially retarded?

For me, it's the McShittin'. The best fast fart shitwich. I even ask for exxtra McShittin' sauce packets and the staff is so creamy and more than willing to slidd that fat sopping loaf.

One time I demanded le McShittin' sauce packets and they gave me sixx. I said, "Wow, Andy Sixx's Loaf is Steaming Hot!" and the nice friendly McSixx's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anuns".

Now the nigger greets me with "hey! it's I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anus!" and ALWAYS give me sixx packets. It's such a moist and fecal atmosphere at my local McSixx's restaurant, I go there at least sixx times a week for lunch and a large shit coffee with anal discharge instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm craving his hot fucking log but want a wet clog that is fecal, sopping, and can match my Black Veil Brides needs.

I even dunk my pink sock in McShittin' sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant. Share your clogg'ed McShittin's stories!

wat

.Oh look, THIS thread again.

Fuck off newfag.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
gee I wonder who's behind this post

Log posters are God

anus-chan

This is worse than fucking Milhouse.

>confirmed

Lol this forced meme straight up sucks

Very randomly image posting returns.
[img][pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3698823490/efeb702a75b5eabbe884829137e0fc3c_400x400.jpeg[/img]

Fuck you mods for supporting this cancer on Sup Forums.

Really goes to show how much they don't care about how badly this place is filled with log/trump shill threads/anti-trump shill threads/trap/loli/wwyd threads.

Kek mods support logposters confirmed. Get fucked logless shills.

Please Andy, give me just one log.

Sup Forums is truly dead, and mods killed it. RIP

LOGLETS IRREPARABLY AND IRREVOCABLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LMAO

No wonder the mods never banned that fucking logposter.

That logposter IS a mod.

grow up

>maturity
Get some.

Do it, fucking kys.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....

sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Therefore,
Mods=Faggots

You said it, not me

@@@ o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8@@@@@OcoCcoo@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@O:Cc:....:c:co:c@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@O@@o:. ....... ..coo..... .. .. .cO o8c.. . .. ......:::C o8OO: .. .. ...::::cCoC .. ....:::.:.cC8o. . .... ..:::888 o88:. . ......:::::cOo8.. ..... ... . ..:..:::::o oC ... .. . .. . . . ...:..:::.:Coo.... . .. ...... . ...:::c o8: .. . .. . .. ....... ...c8c8 8.... . ... .... .. ....:::.... .C. .:oo.. . .. .... .... ................Cooo ... ....co8:. .. . .. ..... ........ ... ...CCOOo ......::cOoo:. ... ..... .. ........ ..........:::cc...:ooO8: ..:..:ooO o:..... .. .... ......... .......:c.:::coCcC::.:o88C ....:cc8 o:... ... .... . ......o8Oc:CCoc:..:OOo::c:C8:... .. o@C.. . ... ...c88OO::: ..:o88o::coc:........O oC . .c8888OCc: .:..:..::cCOOO::cc::.......:8 oO . C8888OOCc: :OCc:..::cC88OO:: ::::........co .. . :OOOOOOOOc..:...:oO8@8C88O..:.:.::...... .O o . . .c :ooooCO88OOCCO88888@@@@C:::oCc: .... .coc . . .. cO8@88O88888888OcC888OOCcc. .. . .:Oo . .:..oCO8@888888888888888OOOCo: . . .. .Oo.oCOOOO8@@88OO888888888O8OCCc. ... ... ..Oo.oOOOOOOO8@@@888O888888888OOCo:.. .... .. ..c :COOOOOOCCO8@@8CccO8888888OOOOc ...: ...... ..@O oc. . .oCOOoCOOOOCoooccCO88888OOOOOOCOO:c.......:...C@@c ..@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ oo .c@C :COOOOO8OoooCOO888Co:oOOCCCo@@@@@@o .......c@@8.. . o8 o@@ccoCCOOOOOOO8Oo...:C:oCCCCCO@@@@@@@@8.... @@@Co@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ .@@@8:coCCOOOO: .cCOc..:oOOOC@@@@@@@@@@o.. : oo C@@@@@o.coc.::::::...:cCOOOo@@@@@@@@@@@@ .. c@@@@@O.o8@@@@@@@C::coc::::coCOOOCC@@@@@@@@@@@@@@. .@@@@ocoooCCOOCoCo. :@ oo .8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Coco8o co o@@@@Oo co8o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8C CC .@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@C o:c @ oO Oc@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ o88O8OOOO@@@@@@@.8@

@8CCoocoCCoCoooooccocccccc:coccoooccccOOO8@@OOOOOOOOCOCOO8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Ooccc:cccooooooCOOooccccocccoooooooo::cccccccccc::::ccccccccccccccccocoooococcccccccccoo:::ccco@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@OooooooooccccccccccocococcccocccoocoocooooooCoco:cc::cc:cc::c:::oc:c:::cooc:::ccc:ccccoooc:c:cc:cc:cc:c:.:.:c@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Ccccoccccccc:::ccccccc:cccccccooccoccccccooooccooocc:cc:c:c::::::.:c::::::c::::::cccc.:.c:c:.::cc:::c:...::c:ccooCO@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@occccccccccc::cccccc:c:ccccccc:coc:::ccccc:ccccccccccc::::::::::....:::...:::::ccccc:c:.:ccccccc::co:::cc:::..:::cocC@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@Occcc::::cc::::::cccc:cc::cccc:c::c:ccc:cccc:::c:c::c::c:c:::::.:..:occccc::ccccccccc:::ccccc::c:.:.:cc:c::::::::::coO@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8occc:::c:...c:oCcoccc:cccccccc:cccccc::::c:::c::ccccc::::::.:....ooc:cc:.coocccc:::::cc:::::::::..:..:.::::::.::ccc@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8:c:::::.c::co:::cc::cccccccccccc:c::::c::.::::.:c::::::::..::..:ccoc::cccc::::::::.c::::...::::. ..:::::::::c:::C@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@cccc::::coc:::cc::ccccccccccccc:ccc:::::.::.... :cc:::..:..::...:c:cccccc:::.:::::.::::.:.::::c: c... ..::c:::8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@oc::::::c::cccccccccocccccc:cccc:cccc:::::::..:ooc:c:::c:::::cccccc::::::::::::.::..:::...::::c::... .:::::o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Occ::cc:::c:cccocc:occcccccc:::.:::c:::::::..:oCoc::c:::...c::::c:::.::::c:::::..:..::::::::::c:::c:c::.c@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8occccc::ccccccccccccccc:ccc::c::::::::::.::coc:.::::::::c:oc:::c:ccc::::::::::::::::::::::::::o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Cocccc:Ccc::ccc:cccc:::c::::c:::::::....::.:::::cc::::::::::::cccc:::::::::::ccc::cc:o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Oo:c:ccc::..:occccccc::::..::::c:::.:::::cc::::::.:::::c:::::::::::::c:::o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
oCOCCcoOCOCOCOOO@@@@8c:::::::oCCOC::cC8

Logging in

So this is what happens when you have no traps to fap to? Jesus, you're a faggot

What was this post?

get a log of this guy

>steamy
>creamy
>dreamy
What's not to like about Andy Sixx's logs? Honestly.

Trips logged

stinky and creamy nutritious

logged and clogged

>logged
>clogged
>nogged

He's here

Got me

You idiots know he just embeded a imgur link right?
Fucking newfriends

Its true. Mods love logs.
Mods =gods

let's see you do it then

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. ;)

This thread is a fucking nightmare

fucking little kid becomes a mod to force his shitty meme onto Sup Forums
never coming back again, ban me you shiteating cancer

More like a creamy clogged dream

>shitty
>shiteating
Kek

[img]i.imgur.com/krPQsXx.jpg[/img]

MODS=LOGS

PUT THE POO

IN THE LOO

GRAB THE LOG

IN THE FOG

Nice try, cunt

) (
( ( /( )\ ( (
( ))\ ( )\()) ((_) ( )\))(
)\ /((_) )\ ((_)\ _ )\ ((_))\
((_)(_))( ((_)| |(_) | | ((_) (()(_)
(_-

Dump

i.imgur.com/1I0ssDp.png

The log dark night of the soul

Really makes you think...

Dump

MODS LOVE LOGS

I want to eat his creamy fucking log of shit

⢀⢤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⢀⡀⣀⣴⣮⣵⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣟⢶⡬⢿⣿⡋⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⣻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⡓⠉⣿⣿⣯
⡴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣾⡋
⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣧⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⠦
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⡻⠯⠁⢀⣀⠙⠹⡧⢀⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠤⠆
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠁⢀⣔⣥⣶⣶⣿⡿⢀⢀⠠⡂⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢠⡿⠉⣋⣼⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⡸⣆⢢⢽⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢹⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠓⠋⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⡠⠾⠓⠛⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣻⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⠔⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⡿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡎⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢁⣀⠤⠂⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⢀⢀⠛⢅⡀⢀⢀⣠⠊⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⠿⡫⣼⣿⡇
⢻⡿⠛⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡀⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣿⡿⢿⣶⣄⡙⢿⡇
⢞⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣯⣥⠘⣿⣿⣿⣾⡇
⡨⢞⢿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢿⣿⡿⢇⣹⣿⣿⣿⡇

Nothing wrong with that

beautiful

fucking kek

yeah but would YOU suck a log out of his ass or not?

⠠⠁⡀⠈⡀⢀⠂⠈⠈⠠⠈⠐⠄⠄⠈⡀⠠⠐⠂⢀⣀
⠁⠂⠈⢀⠠⠄⠂⠄⠠⠄⠂⠠⡀⠈⠄⠄⠁⠈⠄⠹⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄
⡀⢀⠐⠄⠐⠐⠂⡀⠠⠐⢀⠄⠂⠁⢀⠈⢀⠈⠂⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄
⢀⠐⠐⠠⠈⢀⠄⠄⠁⢀⠄⠠⠁⠁⠄⢀⡀⠈⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⠈⢀⠐⢀⠁⠈⠐⠈⠠⠐⠐⠈⡀⠠⠁⢀⠠⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⢀⠁⠈⡀⠁⠄⠠⠄⡀⠈⠠⡀⠐⠐⡀⢀⠈⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⡀⠂⢀⢀⠈⠠⡀⢀⠂⢀⠈⠁⢀⠐⡀⣀⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧
⡀⠠⠐⠈⠂⢀⡀⠁⡀⠈⡀⠁⠠⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀
⠠⡀⠄⠐⠐⠈⠠⢀⠐⢀⠠⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀
⠈⢀⠐⠐⠄⠄⠠⠂⠂⡀⠐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⠂⠈⠁⠁⠐⠁⠈⠄⠠⠠⢀⢸⣿⣿⠟⠛⠉⠙⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠋⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⡇
⠐⠈⠁⠁⠁⠈⠁⠐⢀⠠⠐⢀⡛⠁⠐⠄⣀⡀⠁⢀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⢀⠐⢀⣀⡀⢀⠂⠻⡇