OH LOOK AT THAT, AMERICA! ANOTHER PREVENTABLE TRAGEDY AT THE HANDS OF YOUR AMMOSEXUAL FETISHES

OH LOOK AT THAT, AMERICA! ANOTHER PREVENTABLE TRAGEDY AT THE HANDS OF YOUR AMMOSEXUAL FETISHES.

How many more children have to die before you realize guns in the hands of the average citizen isn't a good idea?

All of them. Duh.

muh freedoms

All of them.

Our gun laws are fine. Plus, illegal dealers are a thing. Use basic thought.

Texas doesn't count.

The ones sacrificed are to prevent Thousands that would die if a Dictator came to power and we couldn't shoot his fucking ass dead.

that happened here in my shitty town, the cops shoulda killed that fucking fag

It already happened and you haven't even lifted your weapon against him.

Relax, faggot. Nobody died.

Out of curiosity, would that be another shooting in a designated gun free zone?

How totally unprecedented.

DumbFuck - Whoever is in power leaves after 4 years or 8 if re-elected, then can never come in power again

If guns were there would the outcome have been different?

hmmmm....ALEXA DEFINE DICTATOR

The shooter would be dead rather than having no deaths in this instance.

Guns were there. It was called a shooting. Did you miss that bit?

M8 i hate guns in general and despise every post that spurts out of the NRA and pleb-tier Constitutionalists, but there have been shootings, muggings, kidnappings of all kinds immediately shut down by some trained bystander drawing and firing.
Doesn't hit the news as hard and isn't as big an atrocity. All part of the heavily armed civil life in Burger land.

Shooters usually shoot 'emselves don't they.
I mean if it's a nihilistic outburst of resentment or anger they have no plan for tomorrow.
Anything else is a more criminal, less crazy situation.

hating guns is autistic as fuck.

When a terrorist commits an act do you blame all Muslims? There are many people who are responsible with guns

This is Sup Forums, basic thought is anthema...

>implying burger democracy isn't the softest dictatorship in history.
>implying getting some guns would ever be a fucken problem, anywhere.
>implying the will of the people can be affected by force
i remember when Causescu was torn to pieces . No amount of guns stops the will of the people.

Shrugging at burger-levels of civilian shootings is pathological.
I'm pretty sure you don't know what autistic means.

America was founded by guns and will die by guns, get fucking over it.

Take all fire arms away from law abiding citizens. Then all the criminals will be the only ones with guns besides police

The news says that the shooter has a violent past. Any one know if he's a nigger?

The second amendment was written in at a time in history before the army had remote controlled tanks and drones that can be piloted from a bunker 1500miles away. The second amendment is useless now-a-days.

That's implied.

The point of having a few staff armed is to give the shooter that bullet earlier than they originally planned, hoping to save innocents

There is no way to fight the power of the British empire, just give up now please.

Then why did we lose to Vietnamese farmers? Why have we been fighting the Muj/ taliban/ ISIS for the past two decades? Our military has such advanced weaponry, surely the war in Afghanistan should have been won in 2002

like...all of them?

Collective natural selection

having a fear of something static and 100% harmless is pretty autistic.

Sure.
Strangely, not having guns but having manners means people don't need bullets.
But that's in the rest of the world, where shootings like this are rare and weird.

Another gun well tested

Mass shootings kill like .001% of the population per year

It’s literally a non issue

>Ceauşescu's second decade was characterized by an increasingly erratic personality cult, nationalism and a deterioration in foreign relations

USA is doing just fine, right?

I believe it is. It grants citizens the right to defend against a democratic government that has turned tyrannical. It has happened before, and not just in America, that a government has gone rogue.
That being said, people who shoot children seek the attention of the mass media and world at large. Giving them what they want is a mistake.

>The first amendment was written in at a time in history before the people had wifi networks, computers and servers that can be accessed from a user 1500miles away. The first amendment is useless now-a-days.

>Then why did we lose to Vietnamese farmers?

The Vietcong were nearly exterminated in the Tet Offensive. Seriously, it was a huge defeat for them. Huge.

Guns kill less people than the Ford F-150, we really going to outlaw the Ford F-150? I didn't think so...

t. no children or anything to worry about at all

Mass shootings are also the most preventable gun related murders. You don't get rid of them with gun laws though, just by repealing the gun free zone laws.

Don't you dare bring, may god forgive me, "basic thought", into /b. You know full well that it doesn't exist here.

OK so if some piece of shit attempts to break into my house and harm me or the people I love then all I have to do is call the fucking military and the problem is fixed. Fuck you. I keep a pistol near me at all times

Eat my trips bitch! F150 kills more than guns

This.

No more children will die if all the children are dead.

>a democratic government that has turned tyrannical. It has happened before, and not just in America, that a government has gone rogue.
Citation(s) required.
Seriously, imma need this to quote to people, please show where democratic govs have turned tyrannical and been defeated by the fact the citizenry had weapons.

vehicle deaths are preventable too. don't see any bans happening there

Yeah, just stabbings and trucks of peace eh?

Could be over really quick if we returned to carpet bombing the fuck put of them but that is "unethical"

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>nearly

I nearly won the lottery today.

>errmugehrd, someone got shot
>better disarm ERRYONE and reduce Americans from citizens to peasants
>just like Europe, whose leaders are actively replacing them and asking that they merely die quietly when the new people go all jihad on the natives
>and the peasants have no choice, because they're unarmed

Fuck that and fuck you.

NOT ALL VEHICLES JUST TANKS AND TRUCKS AND SEMIS AND BUSES!!!

The third amendment was written in at a time in history before cities had hotels, convention centers and high-rise buildings. The third amendment is useless now-a-days.

>things that don't happen much and are happening less every five years
Being a fear crazed autist is the problem, user.

I only had 2 presidents until obama. family control is a thing that should be limited to. 16 fucking years and all I knew was clinton and bush. oh yeah HW BUSH was before clinton.

It happened

>just like Europe, whose leaders are actively replacing them and asking that they merely die quietly when the new people go all jihad on the natives
You're gay, a virgin and fuckin ignorant. Sup Forums supremo.

you misspelled im mentally retarded again

no one would have got hurt except for the shooter if all the teachers and staff had guns to protect the children.

fact.

Retarded.

The trucks have gone through an evolution of design to make them safer (seatbelts, cumple points, airbags) and continue to get new features (backup camera, auto breaking).

Guns don't get safer because there is legislation written specifically to prevent safety features, research, and regulation, cause of muh 2nd mendment.

So fuck you faggot.

This. I had pals who got their guns through street dealers offering them. Cheap, but they got the job done. Now if one of those fags went full autismo mode then that could have been another shooting.

Americans are too dumb to see the 2 sides of the coin;
First: They will give guns without any kind of regulations to psychopaths and psychotics, so they asure some weirdo shoot innocent people.
Then they will blame your society, and ignore how the federal reserve steal our your incomes, and use your troops for the benefit of Israel.
All the pro-guns/anti-guns is an hoax perpetrated to demonize the average citizen and ignore the Government/CIA/Mossad crimes.
You're both right and both wrong, so the discussion is redundant, the real enemy is your fucked up government using you as puppets.

>ignores all the gun "safety" laws that have been passed

I guess those laws aren't real Scotsmen after all.

Over 20,000 innocent men, women and children died in high speed car crashes on Americas highways last year. How many more children have to die before you realize driving 70mph on a highway isn't a good idea? We need to put regulators on cars so they can't exceed 25mph to save lives!

>crazy person goes crazy
>somehow it's my fault

Was the ford made for the purpose of killing?

Did you just assume my sexuality? It's proven the Ford F-150 has a higher death count than gun deaths per year, not my fault your retarded ass thinks guns aren't as bad as Ford F-150.

>The Vietcong were nearly exterminated in the Tet Offensive
Hol up. Popular insurgencies cannot be defeated. Like, at all.
Napoleon learned it fighting the Basques ffs.
That's why the whole 'Hearts and Minds' idea of winning the populace over.
If a foreign army, no matter how strong, invaded your country you'd fight and terrorise them forever.
Why the hell you think other people won't do the same back?
Tet offensive didn't touch the VietCong, their base was the countryside and their backing was China.
Holy shit.

it isnt a good idea, this is why automated cars are being blueprinted as we speak, to prevent those accidents.

shitty analogy.

Yes, automobiles were first invented to kill.

Were any of my sporting rifles made for killing?

I'll ask the gun maker.

It's me.

Nope.

Checkmate.

>seatbelts
>crumple points
>airbags
to allow the driver better survive a terror attack and get away

>backup camera
so the terrorist can more easily engage fleeing targets after initial attack
as you can see the f150 became a more potent killing machine.

No, we need cars that can only go max speed of 10mph, nobody needs to die

What a fucking stupid argument. Chris Dorner fought tyranny in the LAPD.

Besides, have you seen the local police? Fucking military style weapons and vehicles. Trying taking them on you faggot.

Guns to fight tyranny is history.

cowards look for soft targets.

What do you use them for?

If you don't give a shit about muz-rags taking over Europe, taking our guns away sounds like you are playing into their hands you fucking spit polished moral faggot.

I shoot them. This happens by pulling the trigger.

Cars are pretty useful in todays society I would say.

Then why doesn't every other country that has gun control get mass shootings as much as the us? Not being able to fix the problem entirely is no reason to not try to fix it at all.

Scenario: local grocery store being robbed.

Gun control/nobody but robbers have guns
Gun respect/everyone in the store whose shopping has atleast 1 handgun each

But user, why not slow them now to save lives today???
Why do you hate children and want them to die?
Why do you let these rednecks drive on highways just because they want to have V8 engines to compensate for their small penises?

You cant do anything. Banning guns wont do shit. If a criminal wants a gun, a criminal will get one.

They banned drugs and you see junkies all over the fucking place. It doesnt work.

Oh look another liberal nigger cock sucker on Sup Forums that will probably be eating Tide pods for dinners.

automated cars can go 120mph while you are sleeping at the wheel and literally not hit anything or crash.

Give this man a cookie, he's done good.

so are the weapons that prevent tyranny. The 2nd A isn't for hunting, its to use against tyrannical police.
Get a grip

Obligatory: All of them

it is the answer for bullying

Proof? I watched a google car run over 3 pedestrians so I highly doubt this bullshit.

OP's kids need to die before anyone realizes that. well, get to it OP

Every country that doesn't have cars also don't have thousands of deaths on highways
We can prevent this senseless slaughter

What are you, some euroscrub muslim shit eating faggot or something?

Here in these United States of America we call that population control, something you ass looking mud monkeys wouldn't understand.

Wow, you rally to kill kids? Hope FBI raids you tonight.

>HURR DURR KNIVES AND CARS KILL PEOPLE WE SHOULD BAN THEM TOO I GUESS

The purpose of a car is to drive it to places
The purpose of a knife is to cut food

The purpose of a gun is to kill things

Notice how the top two have a reason to use them other than killing things?

inb4
> hurr durr liberal tears tho hurr

70? Nobody does fucking 70. I do 95 (because that is close to where the governor kicks in) and fuckers still fly past me.