Losing a final is worse than not even reaching it
Diving/flopping is bad/morally wrong/reprehensible

>Diving/flopping is bad/morally wrong/reprehensible
How it isn't you fucking faggot?

>Being this cuck

>not an argument

OP is straight

>league [X] defending
How can't they stop [Player Y]? He always does [Z]!! If that was me, I'll just run alongside him, waiting until he does [Z] and just anticipate him!

HOW dafuq is not reaching the finals in anyway the same or worse than getting there and loosing? I'd rather not get there and get so close and be humiliated. You Lebron faggots are really something else, no one counts playoff loses except for finals because that's when it really counts. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard or a bronsexual, but those two things go hand in hand

>I have never played a sport

this bitch is fucking DISGUSTING

only faggots dive

Picture reminds me of the tensnake tranny profile

losing a final is painful as fuck, more painful than dropping out earlier, but of course it's better than not reaching it
about diving, as a CB i don't give a shit about morals, if you dive/fake injuries i'll spare you the effort to pretend next time you come near me

Th-thanks, you too

What is happening in this thread?

Mmmm.

>tf
>tp
every time

Due to the retarded rules of football, trying to be and/or look noble or though over a foul is seen as a selfish thing and a bad thing for the team. Not a group of friends. An actual team

>I watch anime because I have never seen a vagina

>tfw I have a fetish for disgusting ghetto nigresses

Send help

This. If I catch someone diving next time around I go out of my way to purposely fuck them up

Of course you think it's fine. Gypsies like to cheat other people and all you latino scum are nothing more than gypsies.

>implying people that don't like diving like the rules in the first place
Football has become sissified, normal contacts should never be fouls, if you exaggerate a contact to gain a foul, specially a penalty, you shouldn't play the next match, at least.

It may be bad but it's like the fiduciary duty CEOs have to their stockholders. Do a bunch of shady technically legal stuff to fuck over a lot of people to earn a few more pennies.

Thank you Mexico. At least some one has some balls.

Well yeah, it would be awesome if it worked like that. I thought we were talking about real life situations tho

Try explaining to your teammates why your "integrity" is more important than earning your team a clear goal scoring opportunity

Basketball is a shitshow because of this

Even though I hate povertyball faggots flopping like they got shot point blank in the back with a shotgun when someone brushes them with a fingernail, I don't have a problem with them doing it. The problem I have is that it's allowed by the refs and leagues.

The WWE is more convincing than a lot of those flops so its willfully encouraged and I'll never understand why.

t. Joe Montana nuthugger

>Try explaining

>why you didn't flop
>because i'm not a fag

wew that was easy

>defending diving/flopping

And here I thought neo-Sup Forums couldn't get any worse

>Losing a final is worse than not even reaching it

kek, "everyone is a winner xD" faggot spotted

BASED Mexibro saving sports one day at a time

>defending is easy

When I traveled to London, my English tour guide told me that Italians/Spaniards/Portuguese/South Americans are the biggest floppers because they don't view flopping as something bad - that it is an advantage to be exploited, and one that should be exploited.

That is why you never won a WC/Libertadores

>Third world countries have no sense of ethics
>Italians/Spaniards/Portuguese/South Americans

Checks out

should also add because mexico doesn't play murderball.

I don't understand why mexico never played the same way they did in south america when they went down there.

Only team to play proper footy was Pachuca. Only reason why they won as well. They outactic'd colo colo while playing a similar style of footy. Exquisite desu

Both awfully wrong. Hell the first one hurts way more if you ever played something competitively.

Bullshit, nigger, everyone dives the same.

hnnnnnggg

wud COLONIZE/10

you can't be serious nigga

Well unless you are really fucking good don't expect to be part of the team the next matches, we are talking about real football here, not who is the biggest macho nacho in the boonies of a street game

No, it is because we send our C team

Played for longer than you've been alive and THIS statement of yours has to do with culture, not whether or not you've played.

In weak countries, this kind of bullshit is acceptable, because weakness is a way of life.

In strong civilized countries, fair play, honourable conduct, and civilized behaviour, is an ideal.

To win a point or game by diving and cheating puts you on the same level as cheating on an exam, or stealing from the company you work for.
It makes you unmanly.

MFW to win with honour is to truly win.
You lift yourself and your team UP to the level of victory.
To win by diving and cheating is to pull victory DOWN to your sad and weak level.

Who can forget the great professional players of the well known Canadian Professional non-american guest League

let me tell you how to improve soccer....