Parliamentary terrorist attack in Iran and suicide bomber at the Khomeini Shrine

Parliamentary terrorist attack in Iran and suicide bomber at the Khomeini Shrine

twitter.com/AP/status/872348360426094592

Other urls found in this thread:

cdnm.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ISIS-attack-in-Iranian-parliament.mp4
almasdarnews.com/article/video-isis-militant-films-killing-people-iranian-parliament-18-graphic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Sunnis/Jews did this

Maybe ISIS, maybe general Sunnis or maybe separatists

You're forgetting Protestants.

The Sunni-Jewish-Protestant trinity of perfidity.

These were probably some of the weapons we sold the saudis

They were using AK-47s, so likely one of the "moderate rebel" groups

What I'm wondering is what will happen if it's ISIS attack. They already support Assad, so there's a chance the arming could outright use a land invasion

Will Iran be okay?? I hope so. The anti-Shia shit going on right now in the ME is sad and scary given that it's the only peaceful dominant branch of Islam. :(

Also, fuck Saudi Arabia because they're behind this some way or other.

i think when they are done with qatar US/gulfies maybe target iran.

Aren't you Qatar's ally? Invade SA already ffs

Qatar will persist. It's home to the largest US military base in the US, Trump's just an idiot to rant about Qatar on twitter.

Let me tell you- if the US is behind this then I've lost any confidence in our current regime's ability to be remotely competent. It seems like the administration is war-mongering against Iran for literally no reason. Either way, something really, REALLY nefarious and fucked up is going on here even if the US isn't involved.

>largest US military base in the US
>in Qatar
>in US

They've been in Syria and Iraq for years dummy, lurk /sg/ or read the damn news ffs.

>The anti-Shia shit going on right now in the ME is sad and scary given that it's the only peaceful dominant branch of Islam.

Okay, relatively peaceful and no more deadly as a ruling system than many other religious governments of different faiths, e.g. Burma, CAR, Papuan local govts, the IRA, Spain during inquisition, etc.

Why do people say this so much? "Muh Shia autonomy" is a huge part, if not the biggest reason the Middle East is in such a shit state

Shiism is actually a very extreme branch of Islam regardless of what diaspora try to claim, the guy who introduced it to Iran killed 2 million people in the process.

Biggest reason is US interference dummy

It's honestly more extreme than Sunnism.
That's why the "moderate muslims" are always sunni's, where shia's who come to the west are mostly apostates, because it is a lot more hardcore than sunnism.
The reason you see less terrorist attacks from them is because they only make up 10% of muslims. If the demographics were flipped there would be far more terrorism than there is today.
t. born into shia family but everyone I know in the west are apostates.

>the guy who introduced it to Iran killed 2 million people in the process.
Are you talking about Khomeini or Shah Ismael?
Because Shah Ismael introduced it in the 1500s and killed a lot more than 2 million people in the process

Next is us. Qatar move was a punishment to us

No, the biggest reasons are because a bong and frog divided up the middle east with no rhyme or reason, the Saudis have been sewing the seeds of salafism to maintain control, Israel, the US and (at one time) Russia started wars for trivial, self-focused reasons, and the general instability of an oil/natural resource economy. Keep blaming Shia all you want, but they didn't do shit. And Sunnis are clearly more willing to chimp out than Shia by far and wide.

2 Sup Forumscoins have been deposited into your account

What's wrong with the borders and Sistan and Baluchistan?

>Sistan and Baluchistan
>Baluchistan
>Baluch

there's your problem m8

ISIS in Iraq, Taliban and AL Queda in Afghanistan and Baluch separatists from Pakistan

lel no. its to punish iran and MB but mainly iran. turkey is already US' bitch.

>Al Queda in Afghanistan
is it 2001 again?

Taliban is the only one with real power, and ISIS too in the far east

Personally I would stay clear of a city named "Bam"

We were a good dog but we're not now, they'll put us to sleep eventually. Free Kurdistan in 21st Century is the Great Armenia of 20th century. Iraq is done, Syria will be finished soon, our turn will come. Get ready for Treaty of Sevres version 2.

you are watching too much comar media lel.

Wasn't Shiism founded as a fedora version of Islam?

> you're not the real thing anymore Mu'awiya, you don't understand

it's true m8

You're reading too much Ekşi, if you can't see the situation waiting for us just because you don't like government. I despise erdofag and his dogs already, his clumsy actions put us to that situation, don't make retarded assumptions about just because you heard a different opinion

>*brings up çomar argument*
>w-why are you implying that i am watching brain dead çomar media and acting like underage i was just pretending. and i definetly DO NOT watch it

okay

I really hope we weren't involved. That's just awful.

You make it sound like neo-imperialism is this unstoppable force that will always get what it wants.

>#prayforIra..
>oh theyre brown
>never mind
#fuckcrackas

How is that a çomar argument, mind to explain?

Let's assume you're right, That's a çomar argument. Is the value of an opinion decided by the people who defend it, or the very foundation of those opinions?

There's a shit ton of Kurdish romanticism going on global media
Reputation of Turkey is going down the shitter, We have less allies then we had in Cyprus conflict
AKP is ready to start a war of sunni vs alevi(+secular in our case) in any moment(which was the starting point of Syrian conflicts)
There's a mini Kurdistan in Iraq and Syria basically, our Kurdish soils are much more precious than Kurdish soils of Iran

The assumption I get from there is we are next in the line. Now, can you explain me why am I wrong?

It's unstoppable for us in our current situation

go back to your ekşi you uneducatable underage. take your cringey conspiracies with you and try to leave your mamas basement more often.

>AKP is ready to start a war of sunni vs alevi(+secular in our case) in any moment(which was the starting point of Syrian conflicts)

ahah yes yes underage.

>There's a shit ton of Kurdish romanticism going on global media
This is definitely true. Even Pat Robertson was talking about how great they are. It's kind of scary.

No arguments, just chimp out with feeling of butthurt.

You're less valuable then the shit I took in the morning.

See, that was not an argument too

you saw "big picture" like comars do and blended it with eksi tier cuckoldry. yet you expect to see arguments in return. no underage i will laugh at you and leave you with your ignorance

Yeah

He is right though, that is some defeatist, gloomy attitude you got there.Not saying things aren't bad, but you make it sound like it's finitto.

What he said is an objective truth dummy, it has nothing to do with right-wing conspiracy theories.

He's right about what? He's offering ad hominem more than arguments
I'm making a judgment out of the current situation, things may change in an instant ofcourse, but I do not see it for now. Only decent glimpse of hope I got in last years have been the result of referendum, I was expecting No votes to be %40 at most, yet they could only get %51 with some sketchy things going on. I genuinely hope I'm wrong about the things I say, trust me

>Sunnis make up 80%
>all leading terrorist groups are Sunni
>wars in Iraq, Syria, Libya directly caused by Sunnis chimping out
>i-i-i-i-it's the Shias fault!!!!!!

t. Syrian Human Rights """""""""'Observatory"""""""""

>qatar getting memed
>Sup Forums gets scared

This can only be good then.

Neither him nor you know anything about shia islam. It is an absolute cancer.
See

Allegedely russian hackers played a role in the qatar crisis

cdnm.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ISIS-attack-in-Iranian-parliament.mp4

What is the future of the middle east?

What were they saying?

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

>Amaq Agency published a mobile video recorded by the assailant himself who could be heard yelling in Arabic with a Persian dialect: “Do you ever think we (red. ISIS) will leave? We are here to stay, with Allah’s permission.”

almasdarnews.com/article/video-isis-militant-films-killing-people-iranian-parliament-18-graphic/

It'll stay unstable as long as oil is relevant

lel

REEEEEEEEEEEE
if the westerners try to invade i swear that i will be chopping some aryan heads off yelling allah akbar

not even muzzo

>blaming westeners for jewish tricks

How did ISIS get into iran?

> t. """""""""""Syrian""""""""""" Human Rights Observatory
Fixed

IS have Iranian fighters too. Probably sending a few of them back to Iran to carry out the attack. Back in March, IS Wilayat Diyala released a video in Persian threatening Iran.