Mad Men > The Sopranos

Mad Men > The Sopranos

No, it goes
Sopranos
Wire
Deadwood
Mad men

Whilst they are all good shows, Mad Men is the absolute pinnacle of telekinography.

>dongdraper.jpg
is not a sufficient reason to watch this. Or maybe is it enough for you guys?

Mad Men stays good throughout and has a great finale. Sopranos falls apart the last couple seasons and has a divisive finale at best.

Only plebs think that

kek at

I actually prefer Mad Men but this is such horseshit

The only people who don't like The Sopranos ending or last season are actual mouthbreathing troglodytes

Well, they're both wholly unrealistic depictions of life populated by mary sues.

So it's more like = really.

The Wire >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Once the War on Drugs is over The Wire will lose most of its relevance.

The Sopranos and Mad Men on the other hand are timeless.

>it's a Tony has a dream season

>war on drugs
>over

you've proven the theory correct that all sopranos fans are retards. get over your averagely average show.

Hear hear!

>war on drugs
>implying such a thing ever existed

The War on Drugs and bureaucracy in the US political system of today is mostly on what The Wire focuses on. Mad Men and The Sopranos focuses on studying the human mind.

What do exactly is your disagreement with these statements?

No, it actually goes
Twin Peaks > Mad Men > Deadwood > Sopranos > The Wire

After watching all these high production value HBO shows I can't get into "normal TV" anymore. Tried watching Narcos, iZombie and some other shit that was recommended to me but I can't get immersed when there's filler and shitty acting.

Took me 2 tries to get into Sopranos and actually 2 watches of The Wire S1+S2 to get immersed so guess I am kinda pleb. Rome and Game of Thrones (the latter seasons suck ass but I'm already invested so I don't even care that much) were instant hits though. Send help

>The Sopranos - 86 episodes
>Mad Men - 92 episodes
>Greys Anatomy - 275 and counting
Why is life so unfair?

>Wanting shows to go on forever

Mad Men ended at the perfect time, Sopranos probably went on a bit too long considering Chase only wanted 4 seasons but HBO forced him to do 6.5.

I'll give you Sopranos, but I would gladly watch Mad Men forever.

>ywn see what hijinks don is up to in the 80's

No, it goes
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES GUILLLOTINEEEEE

kek

Did you guys actually like Mad Men's ending?

they pretend like it was good, lmao cucks

t. plebeians

There a single episodes of Sopranos that are better than the the entirety of Mad Men

Apart from there being more violence in The Sopranos they are the same fucking show.

Literally this.

Alpha male with mother issues attempts to find peace within a rapidly changing world, all the while battling against his own self-destructive tendencies.