I practice cock sounding. I enjoy fucking my dick with metal rods. Post your questions, I'll try to answer it

I practice cock sounding. I enjoy fucking my dick with metal rods. Post your questions, I'll try to answer it.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3d9_1461933534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do that too.
What lube do you recommend?
I've just been using my precum.

KY is ok

How far can you put it in

how did you discover this?

12 inches. I feel the entrance to the bladder sometimes

How stretched out is your biggest sound you can use.

I've kinda dabbled in this once. stuck a little metal rod down my piss hole and actually really liked the way it felt. is that what you like so much about it?

A girlfriend tried to insert her little finget and I like it

I can take a 13mm rod

Isn't it possible to cause some internal damage that way?

Is this not excruciatingly painful? Because it sounds like it would be.

It's very exciting to feel your cock fucked inside put. I prefer the ribbed sounds.

quit linking your own post you faggot. Also how the FUCK does it go in that far? How fucking deep does the urethra even go?

Have you ever cum just from urethral stimulation?

Whoa sick trips.

No

Yes, you have to be very careful.

13 mm rod

Almost 12"

Finally one of you freakshows is on Sup Forums. I never even knew what the hell this was until I ended up on the "Bizarre" part of Ebay and saw sounding devices.

I've been in two pretty bad car wrecks in my life and had to have catheters for both and it was horrifying.

What the hell do you find enjoyable about putting metal rods in your urethra?

How long you've been doing it?
Ever thought on using a meat hook?

If you do it properly is very pleasurable

4 years

You have to use cock sounding designed rods. Home objects are dangerous.

To each their own I guess.

Interesting, what kind of object do you use?

>cock sounding

That's a fag thing, isn't it?

You gay?

shove it all the down where you can't see it anymore for maximum pleasure

yooooooooooo wtf??

this reminds me when i put a vesical sound in my patients.

There are many types of urethral sounds. I prefer the metal ribbed rods. It feels fantastic. The Chain Gang is a company that makes good cost benefit sounds. Look for it in Google.

do catheters turn you on?

I'm not gay. An open minded straight dude.

The medical fetishes turns me on

But what about the urethra? Will it keep its normal size after you stop playing with it? Is it true that you can even insert someone else's penis in your penis using a vacuum pump?

I prefer rigid rods

holy shit, i already see some shit like this in a horror book and this will end in a horrible way,

Bump

i had a catheter inserted when i was in the hospital for 2 weeks, i hated it, i could never do that for pleasure

Some people insert very thick sounds and dilate the urethra permanently. This affects the urine and cum pressure. There is a viral video called 2 kids 1Sand Box. Look for it. The gay people practices something called Docking but I don't think it is possible to insert one dick into another.

Some people consider pleasurable kicks in their testicles.

now see if you sounded all the time, you might not even be bothered by the catheter..

the thing about using a proper sounding rod, it's smooth and you go at your own pace while a catheter is usually just shoved in by someone who's never had it done to them before, and also is probably ill-trained and suffers from Dunning Kruger effrect.

so the vibrations from the rod is what gives the pleasure/orgasms right?

I only find it pleasurable when my dick is not completely hard, and it's still mostly straight. at full hardness, my upward curve makes the rod put a lot of pressure on the urethra on the bottom side and it hurts.

I'm wondering if a larger diameter would help even things out and relieve that. but they're kinda expensive.

what I end up doing at full hardness then is bend my erection straight and it feels good, but it's difficult to concentrate on the pleasure while keeping it straight enough.

The ribbed sound produces more intense sensations, but I have also inserted smooth ones and are pleasurable too. I have a Pratt dilator set and is posible to touch your prostate, the feeling is incredible.

Are you gay?

At first I had to keep my penis flaccid, but when I begin to gain more depth and thickness I felt very excited. Now I can insert a thick rod with my dick fully erected, as you can see in my gif.

Does it make your weehole all stretched and saggy?

why the fuck do you want to mutilate your dick

why do you think your piss hole is a vagina?

have you considered worm cockvore
do you browse /d/
does your pee dribble out because of stretching

No, I'm just and open minded straight man. I enjoy unusual sex practices like this and others considered taboo for many men.

>Finally
dude do you even /d/

My peehole is perfect right now, but I've noticed is naturally wider than average.

My dick is nomral and healthy as you can see.

liveleak.com/view?i=3d9_1461933534

an interesting thought, I had not considered it.

I think the worms are dirty, but some people insert live worms into the urethra, they say the sensation is incredible. My pee flow is perfectly normal.

>liveleak.com/view?i=3d9_1461933534
If the worms didn't shit into the urethra this would be an insteresting idea.