So the last time I was here, I was doing pilot training in Miami back in 2014. Four 4chanless years later...

So the last time I was here, I was doing pilot training in Miami back in 2014. Four 4chanless years later, I'm a first officer on the Etihad A380. For some reason I just remembered Sup Forums. What's up fags? Oh yeah pic related. Not my best work but one of the more recent ones I took. At 38,000ft if I remember correctly.

A word of warning, /b is not the same as it was 4 years ago

Well to be fair, Sup Forums won't be the same 5 minutes later

Sup Forums is broken atm, come black later

I never recall Sup Forums in an unbroken state

Fuck off.

well fuck me the earth IS flat

The dark stuff above is cloud?
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this image. I can't imagine there'd be a layer so solid so high up.

Nope, that's a clear sky. Focused the camera on the sun and this was the result. Kind of a hit or miss photo.

Some things really don't change

Yeah I've been close to the edge. It's quite a scene to behold.

Interesting shot, user. On the left it's clearly illuminated cloud. On the right, it looks like cloud from above obscuring. Testimony to the fact you can't take everything for granted.

Congratulations on your achievements, btw!

Oh - and trips checked, and wondering if that's a random hint you'll eventually fly triple-7s?

Very true my friend. And thanks. I didn't think I'd get here this soon to be honest.

Holy fuck I didn't even notice the trips, I've gotten rusty. The 777 used to be my dream aircraft but after flying the bus for a while, I don't think I can let the leg room and the table go. The sidestick jokes are still common but that shit is comfortable man.

Well carry on, and fly safe.
I'm outta here.
Also - seems like pic posting has gone down for replies.

congrats bro, its always nice to see someone doing something they love. Hopefully all goes well for your future trips.

Yup just realized that. I'll come back when Sup Forums is fixed to share some real good stuff

Thanks bro. Doing what you've wanted to do since you were a child is the best thing ever.

i honestly would never trust a pilot that posts on Sup Forums. please stop.

>Trips checked faggot

Welcome back

That's the best part. You never know what we do once the uniforms are off. I'm a surfer who takes acid on my off days.

California huh. Im going to go through employee records. Lets see if i can find you

Good to be back

Californiwhaaat?

That's funny, right there.