Darmstadt MP Reacts to Latest Sexual Assaults by Muslims

PLEASE NUKE US ALREADY

archive.is/sZhM6

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sZhM6
youtube.com/watch?v=QDUQc5D9Z4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muslims set off a nuke in a german population center

I guess they just need to try harder to cater to their needs.

Do you have any male politicians in Germany? Even a mayor or MP left? City council?

Is there a shortage of rope and petrol in Germany?

>The events of Darmstadt show that our integration efforts are still not optimal

hahahhahahahaha

There is like a contest amongst white progressives to show how Cuck they can be.

Not our fault

Germany asked for this, why are they complaining?

Invite millions of barbaric and uncivilised people into your safe, orderly, and law abiding country.
Be surprised when they do barbaric and uncivilised things to your native population.

Please dont tell me they "couldnt have predicted this", nobody is that dumb, even politicians.

yep i read that they only plan to deport a whopping 30k.
So apparently of the 1.5+ million of muslims that came in, only 30k didnt qualify for asylum.
Neat.

When do you think that Germany and Austria will experience downward economic trend that is really noticeable?

I am glad my house is made of non-flammable material, because when the riots start I will be cosy inside. Perhaps politicians think the public will simply not notice the mass sexual assaults, child-rape gangs, honour killings, and other things that go hand in hand with our new visitors. Surely they cannot be that deluded?

Oh well, lets see.

What companies make tear gas and riot shields? I need some stock-picks.

kek I live here, it is that as portrayed by breitbart

>Darmstadt
>Wanting to Getting Nuked
>Darmstadtium is a radioactive element

>archive.is/sZhM6
>Young women
As in children?

thank you for handing your country to us, we will elect Mohamed ossama now. sorry murkle.

Oh, Germany asked for this for getting their shit kicked in two World Wars?

I'd love to explain your reasoning why any country asks or deserves this.

this time it's true and nobody cares
Sup Forums is way too occupied rooting for brother dean
guess Sup Forums's faggots think that those 'sluts' were begging for it and they derserved rape
bad time for Sup Forums, stuck in its total confusion

Can someone just pull the trigger already? I'm so bored of Germany toying around with the gun. If you're going to end it, just fucking end it. Put it in your mouth and pull the trigger. Let the Poles dump the body in the sea and build a better tomorrow.

>German man rapes a German woman
>It's rape
>Muslim man rapes a German woman
>It's a sexual emergency

Ridiculous. Everything is ok in Darmstadt

and in the pic no white people notice. its like they had all convinced themselves if they just act like nothing is wrong then nothing is wrong

like they all buy into some self actualized reality stuff they read on /x/

with optimal i hope they mean they still havent figured out gunning them down is the only option

they forget, when there is 1 muslim, it requires at least 1 german to bring into society. how many are prepared to waste their lives carrying muslim around whereever they go. no that wont happen, because even 1 german per 1 muslim wont work, they will go away, grouping up with another muslims anyway. and there is already 1-2 million of them.

this task is impossible and if they are total retards like they usually are ,they go total soviet union and force people into these situations, that then then explode into fights, battles, wars, because you dont just force people and get away with it. people who think they can go and make promises on behalf of others are retards who only care about their own good feelings that they must aquire, just like aiding africa with money, even when it would cause more violence over there

Nah, if anything you guys deserve the title of Islamic Territory of Britain.

Nigger, how is 18 rapes in a single concert "everything ok"? If there were two rapes in a big concert here it will hit the news, and this is rape-landia. Germany is fucked.

This is truly amazing, Germany really is doing what's best for their country. I'm really happy that you guys are taking in ALL the refugees from all over the world that's so nice and generous of you.

spic, there were 400'000 people at this festival

There was no rape

I'm in Northern Ireland. You hold no power here with your cucky words.

Meanwhile in Canada:
>reject aid from Russia to combat huge forest fire
>Bring in 300 niggers from Africa who had to be taught how to use water to put fires out becasue the most advanced technique they know is baeting fires with a stick

It's nice to see how german ingenuity and efficiency is applied to the art of cuckoldry. You guys truly excel in everything

slavs are untermenschen. you can't putineau the trudeau

I'm sort of divided on the matter.

On the one hand, I want to call the refugees cowards for fleeing to Europe instead of fighting in their country.

On the other hand, I have to admit it takes a lot of courage to engage in anything remotely sexual with the hairy beasts the Germans call their "girls"

This never used to happen before the rapefugees fucked up this entire country. This whole fucking nation should be burned down to the grounds and assholes like you should be hunted in the ruins and eaten for food. You'll get it, too. You wanted to murder us all. You'll fucking get it. You're fucking beefsteak tartar you traitor shit.

So what? Jesus christ you are so KEKED, you are so fucking pathetic. How is that an excuse? Do you think it was mostly germans that did them? Holy shit man go back to the shed.

>wel heheHh.. TECHNICALLY... hahhhe :^)
It seems although you'd like for your gf or sister to get groped and molested by invaders, as long as it's not rape!

Hunt down the Volksverräter shits in this thread. No quarter for Sören.

Our ancestors would be shamed at you, Northern Irish are a bunch of cucks.

You are naive. There were rape at german festivals for years, especially metal ones, where are usually no foreigners

Sorry lad, I can't hear you over how white and right-wing and racist and homophobic we are.

Bullshit you Volksverräter scum. Get out of here Sören.

This is the most important thing, you know.
The cull of the traitors.

And thanks to social medias and their love of virtue signaling, we actually can single them out with a 0% friendly fire rate ( people protecting traitors are traitors in my book, anyone resisting the death squads targeting traitors are to be shown no mercy ).

If not now though, later. All this data is archive many times over.
Even a thousand year in the future, a genocidal government will be able to know whose ancestor was a traitor, and deal with the descendants accordingly.

Drunken white frat boys sexually assault girls all the fucking time, but they're "asking for it" then. Why do you guys pretend to care about women when Muslims are at fault?

> Metal festival
> No foreigners
> Implying drunk sex is rape

You should leave your basement at least once a year, Helmut.

You guys shouldn't play this down, the women weren't raped but this kind of shit still didn't happen in Germany before. It's a type of group sexual assault that was imported here from countries like Egypt.

The groping is bad enough, what is the point of undermining your own credibility by claiming it was rape? I'm not downplaying anything, just stick to the facts.

OFC thousands of women were raped by mobs of Germans on NYE every year too.#

I want to peel you alive and eat your skin while you watch, you fucking lying shit. You disgrace our nation you Jew piece of shit. I will rape your mother while you watch. Get out of Germany you Volksverräter.

The only way to fix this is to separate men and women at public forums.

Also, women need to stop dressing so slutty

Afd and the internet destabilized our country and now CDU has to deal with the rise of putin and the downfall of the us. fuck russia for bombing syria and creating this crisis

time to ban music

Very weak bait.

Yeah man, don't forget that damn Oktoberfest too!

Who am I baiting? You are just jobless internet junkie and blame everything on refugees. This is just pathetic. This used to be an intellectual board, before stormfags came in

>0.02 sheckles have been deposited into your account.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDUQc5D9Z4k
DONT BE SO RACIST
OPEN YOUR HEART
t. Amnesty International

>Afd and the internet destabilized our country
Yeah, I'm sure our government deciding to let in over a million illegal immigrants last year played no role at all.

>the internet destabilized our country
>russia bombing syria and creating this crisis

Holy shit.

Of course there will always be some problems when new people come, but if we try to integrate them and do not make the same mistakes with turks in the 70s, it will work

based Dominican Republic

Why are people fleeing? Only because Putins puppet Assad is bombing them

The modern european female is very strong and independant. I'm sure they can defend themselves.

It might also have something to do with ISIS and the countless """"""""moderate"""""""" muslims murdering everything

>they go total soviet union and force people into these situations

Stop this meme. The Soviet Union did a very good job of managing its Muslims.

Majority of syrian refugees are fleeing due to assad

Yes, too bad our government currently has no idea how to achieve this and this thread shows a case where integration obviously didn't work. Playing this problem down by claiming there is none like you did ITT doesn't exactly help, either.

>Do you have any male politicians in Germany?
Define male, lol.

Kek, just wait until your Islamic brothers in the East come knocking.

>Germany asked for this, why are they complaining?
We didn't. Anglo-funded NGO's did. Well, they didn't exactly ask. Anybody saved the pic from twitter?

That would imply you are smarter than you were in the 70s. The very fact that you are taking in 1.5 million """Syrians""" suggests otherwise.

They're welcome to try.

I am agreeing with you that are government is not that great, but this is a problem that the people and not the government can solve, by helping in refugee centers for examples or working as teachers

This
We should send all refugees to germany and build a wall.

Jesus fuck... that's pretty crazy.
Now all the rapes by normal Germans can go ignored and scapegoat these innocent Muslims instead. You people should be ashamed.

It's not a fucking secret Bombama and his administration armed rebels to teeth and greatly fucked up the middle east.. and they did it right after fucking up Lybia and creating ISIS, armed ISIS again and creating pretty much a civil war.

Assad is not perfect but there was 0 evidence of him using chemical weaponry on his people, made up shit to try to take him down so only Israel has power in the middle east. This last part is admitted on Hillary's e-mails available on wiki-leaks.

Inform your self shit-lord. Assad assumed in the year 2000 and even though things weren't perfect they were a million times better than what they are now, thanks to Obama. Russia was trying to keep it that way, a stable dictator is much better than insane civil wars and terrorists groups like ISIS being in power.

Don't send those Muslim rape gangs here. We have enough of them already and the authorities get us instead if we try to stop it.

>we're da weal IRA :3

>Surely they cannot be that deluded?
Yeah, I remember when Rotherham rioted over the authorities turning a blind eye to mass child rape and sexual grooming and arresting those who tried to stop it.

Oh, wait...

>a stable dictator is much better than insane civil wars and terrorists groups like ISIS being in power.

Dude, do you know anything about history? Bomb over hiroshima ended the second war and hitler were defeated, now germany and japan are stable countries

>we just need to tell them its not okay and they will stop.

i just love how pathetic those excuses are.

Everybody can see through them, leftism is on its death-bed.

Those are the Provos, so yes, they are the real IRA. No amount of shitposting will change that, leaf. Now go prep your new "firefighter" bulls.

>then why didn't they flee in 2000
>then why didn't they flee in 2001
>then why didn't they flee in 2002
>then why didn't they flee in 2003
>then why didn't they flee in 2004
>then why didn't they flee in 2005
>then why didn't they flee in 2006
>then why didn't they flee in 2007
>then why didn't they flee in 2008
>then why didn't they flee in 2009

Oh shit! It just so happens to be they fled when ISIS started to gain momentum!! But yeah, goyim! Israel, NATO and the US had NOTHING to do with it! It's Putin's fault somehow! Putin is friends with Assad so he bombs citizens with him cause they love to kill citizens for no reason!

I love the DR flag. That is all.

I'm sure that's what they say. How horrible it must be to live under such an oppressive and brutal dictator who protects and liberates his citizens with the assistance of Russian airstrikes. The moderate rebels are just freedom fighters!

god here no one to save just burn

How's that Irish independence coming along?

nigga, arab spring was the spark that syrians needed. Assad was almost defeated and then Putinovski came in and made the situation shit

Don't act like you didn't deserve this, you fucking cucks.

Wow cis scum detected

Outbreeding the Protestants year on year for over a decade. We're now a majority in the country. It's coming along quite well. How's that umm.. that uhh.. what do you guys do again?

Ah yes, bull prepping. How's that bull prepping coming along?

What does a world war has to do with civil war? Japan fought as one, and surrendered as one, and they are still more nationalist than almost any other nation.

You can't give a ton of gun, ammo and money to angry, impotent "freedom fighters" from god knows fucking where and hope that things will turn out just fine.

You can say all you want about x fucking up y, but in reality its not x's fault.

If you say you wanna kill your parents and I sell you a gun to do it, you can't blame me because you no longer have parents to feed/shelter/pay for u and shit. That's your own fucking fault.

We gave them the arms to liberate themselves from a psycho. Ain't our fault they keep letting these jackasses take over.

Assad was falling, rebels were winning and then putin came and ruined everything

Except Putin intervened after the West...

>implying there are any german men left who are capable of vaginal intercourse
They can only get erect watching Mohammad and Jamal plough their women

Are you actually being paid to shill for putin?

Ah yes, so the classic outbreeding strategy. Should work out, just be ready for your island hopping Brothers in the coming decades.

Shit doesn't look too good for you guys. What's the Provisional Army for if you guys are just shooting loads in muffs until independence falls on your lap?