You are given the powers of Superman for the next 48 hours. What do you do?

You are given the powers of Superman for the next 48 hours. What do you do?

Drink alone depressed in my room.

kill some fools

Have sex with a variety of girls

murder 90% of the world's population

Suck as many dicks as possible.

Go grab one of those precious metal meteorites, break off a manageable chunk and bury in my backyard.

As a good patriot I execute all Trump supporters for treason.

destroy every harmful and illegal drug known to mankind, invent cures to cancer and other diseases using my brain, kill off third world extremist like isis, and establish world peace.

thats all in the first hour.

masturbate really fucking hard

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a, Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me
and asphyxiate

super man is super strong not super intelligent dummy

>Fly out in space.
>Use heat vision non-stop on planet.
>lolglobalwarming

Sit inside the sun for 5 hours, than come out fully charged. Than use the remaing 43 hours to zip across the universe and see if there's an end to it, or discover new things.

Loot enough banks to have the money to get setup as Lex Luthor 48 hours from now...

Kill everyone that supports the fall of USA. Sans Americans

kill a bunch of niggers with my laser vision

fly into low orbit and heat vision the polar arctic until i hit earths crust and the planet cracks in half.

Dissolve all governments and replace with a global one that is based on sortition and direct democracy.

Destroy libtard California my home state

>im a retard that has not read the commics

technically, superman is as smart if not smarter than bruce Wayne IF he wanted to be. this is because he can read all of the worlds books in mere seconds.

Mass rape in one huge orgy, culminating in one giant nutt that will destroy a third of the planet.
Scholars will talk about it for centuries to come.

Which version? That makes a pretty big difference.
Silver Age Superman could fix global warming, capture all of ISIS and the mexican and colombian cartels, dismantle every weapon in North Korea, deliver surplus grain to every starving nation in the world, and build a ray that cures communism and still have 46 hours left.
Post-Crisis Superman would take all 48 hours just to rid the world of nuclear weapons.

All versions

Then you get decapitated after the time limit is up when your government fails killing millions

>direct democracy.
Welcome to the Democratic People's Planet of China, dumbass.

I'd take pictures of myself and find a tinder match.

Ching Chang they didn't do it right

At least I died free.

figure out a way to make the powers last longer

also kill all muslim terrorists world wide and bring peace on earth also get rid of all nukes

You missed the sortition part?

Free

You just got done forcing the globe into your ideal government

rob a bank then fly out into space and spin the earth backwards until it's 2013 and put it all into bitcoin

where the fuck did you even get that from?

also which book contains the cure to cancer?

haha

>All versions
it's PRIME time, then.
Step outside of reality and punch the shit out of it until everything that wasn't supposed to happen shakes loose.
Also I get to keep the powers permanently because I say so because Superman 1,000,000.

I fix the image servers so I can start posting dick pics again

fuck louis lane

>louis

The means might have been.... involuntary, but it is not like you aren't ruled by aristocrats now and it is not like they will depose themselves any time soon.

Kill hitler and all cis white males and create womens rights and remove statues and finally put replace faces on dollar bills to people like Rosa parks

superman has over 100 years of plot armor induced autism. is it really that hard for you to believe?

See if the earth is flat, try the best pizza/sushi, dump horseshit on the fuckers's cars that pissed me off. Most of all, find the meaning of life and ascend to a higher form of existence.

I'm 99% sure there has been at least one Superdickery story involving a cure for all diseases. In the original Superman Red/Superman Blue story (the 60's one, not the 90's one) he literally builds a ray that cures communism.

and rightly so

And still not in the same ballpark of the amount of horseshit mary sue plot armor that batgod has.

Use xray vision on tiddies.

>wear mask so nobody knows who i am after i lose powers
>send out public worldwide video that says, if you fuck with me, you die.
>fly to middle east still on cam
>kill anyone affiliated with ISIS
>go to mexico next
>kill anyone affiliated with cartel
>go to america
>threaten to kill trump until he pees pants on cam, just for the lols
>considering my superspeed, i still have approx 47.9 hours left.
>fly to north korea and see what its all about
>if dicks like we led to believe, then kill em
>if not so bad then leave em alone
>fly to millions of newsagents and use xray vision to find 1000s of winning scratchies and buy them all
>probably spend the rest of my time fucking bitches with the power of superman

>builds a ray that cures communism
While that sounds mindblowingly retarded, that shit would be really useful right about now.

trumpsayschina500times.mpeg

Sort of agree, sort of not.
Batman's bullshit is bullshit because he pulls off ridiculous shit while supposedly being a normal human. Superman's bullshit seems less bullshit because he has ridiculous powers and abilities, but the shit he's pulled off FAR outweighs the improbable things Batman has done. He's hooked thousands of planets together on a giant chain and towed them across the galaxy to put them in orbit around young stars to save their civilizations from dying when their old suns were burning out.

Fucking gaaaaay dude.

>see if theres higher form of existance

You are superman, not god you faggot. You must be like 17 because this statement was literal retardation.

Super speed my way through several masturbations

He used it on Kruschev and Castro. Kruschev orders the Soviet army to disarm completely, Castro orders his soldiers to release all their prisoners.

Kill all jews, and niggers, and... you know what? Kill everyone not white

Level the county's where ISIS resides, take a bunch of money and psychedelics for myself as payment, that will be in the first hour. I'll spend a good amount of time traveling in space seeing cool shit, then traveling to the bottom of the ocean and see how they compare

negros pls

This makes me wonder, is superman a villain?

Imean he grew up in north america so he must know about all the fucked up shit going on in the world yet he never does anything about it.

Whats that old saying, "he who watches those cast rocks and doesnt stop them is as bad as those who cast rocks"

Fuck man... superman is a villain

I was thinking like... making people stop believing that gender is a social construct.

Destroy all governments just for shits and giggles

superkill my self

Superman has traveled to higher planes of existence repeatedly, user. There's an entire story arc about the imps of the 5th Dimension being at war with vowels from the 6th Dimension. Not only has Superman actually achieved god status in stories like Superman 1,000,000 he's also officially directly connected to the source of all reality in the DCU. In Superman 3D, the actual ending of Final Crisis, he even jumpstarts the universe after the universe is irrevocably destroyed by Darkseid and some cheesy vampire by building a Miracle Machine and wishing to add a "To Be Continued..." to the end of the story.

>Powers only last 48 hours
>No way to prove you had those powers before
>Perform "impossible" crimes and any evidence used against you will be so bizarre any competent jury will throw it out
>Example: walk into a bank, punch open the safe, use laser eyes to blow a hole in the ceiling, fly away
>"Your honor, the defendant was seen on camera here using laser eyes before taking flight with the stolen cash"
>"Motion to dismiss on account of the prosecution clearly forging the evidence"

Turn myself into a girl

Double dubs wasted on this superman faggot

kill ireland? throw the micks in the sun with their country? cool!

Rob a pharmacy
Eat Percocet
Steal enough Jordan’s and make neybto be set for life.
Steal more Percocet

I like the part where you're sure about ISIS, the mexican cartels, and trump, but no so sure about north korea for some aspie reason

Make Brasilruleda world

this

Sorry, but before you could, you would be sucked into the infinite and inescapable black hole of your own faggotness.

>step one impersonate god with my mind blowing powers
>Step two, tell the world niggers and Jews have no soul and should be enslaved again.
>Also Muslims should be eradicated because Muhammed is ashamed of what their religion has become.
> Step 3 Go back in time with the powerball numbers.
> Step 4 kek my ass off.

After powers wear off I'll watch White people fuck up niggers and Jews, purchase me a house nigger out two, plus a thicc bitch for fun. Watch as half the middle East an heros because Muhammed didn't love them, Israel falls, middle East falls and I can watch it all from my mansion.

>treason
>implying i'm an american citizen
greetings from snow mexico fag.

>I wouldn't tell anyone
>drive to an isolated area
>park the car
>put a mask on
>fly to mexico or colombia
>fuck it I'm superman I can do both
>use enhanced senses to locate cartel operations
>superhero landing
>whoop some ass
>destroy everything they own
>buildings, weapons, vehicules, drug labs, dildos, EVERYTHING
>steal the money
>bring it back to where I live (across the atlantic, good luck finding me)
>stash the money in a deep hole I dug in the middle of nowhere
>go back to car
>go about my day as if nothing happened
>post pictures on social media for alibi
>dig up some cash everytime I need it, only for unconsequial shit, to party or go on vacation.

Too much to fit into one post. Suffice to say our world would be forever changed for the better.

fix image uploading

48 Hours?
I would destroy the entire fucking world. Then after that I would fly around in space looking at the extraterrestrial beauty for awhile until my time runs out.

This is a good one.

You fuckwit. You'd completely undo your efforts into re-enslaving niggers and jews. Go back in time first shithead.

Kidnap a petite Korean to be my waifu

Ily

Thats because i personally have seen evidence poiting towards isis and the cartels being fucked up degenerate sub humans who dont deserve to live.
However the only time i ever hear anything bad about north korea, its coming straight from the american government.
>what is propaganda

I WOULD TRY TO SMASH JUPITER INTO EARTH,

>can't think of anything better to say

And in regards to trump, im not an america fag so i dont care about him, and doesnt deserve death. I just think itd be funny to make him pee his pants on live TV

Whatever I want for 47.5 hours then fly backwards and reverse time so I have another 48 hours to do whatever I want. Rinse and repeat.

jerk off and browse Sup Forums

I get xray vision looking at hot bitches naked. Next wearing a mask and with my super speed and all I'm jacking cash from people not banks and bam in 48 hours no one will know it was me and I'll be rich. Oh may also do some other bad shit before my time is up

I'd be too scared to do This even with Super powers. Afraid of what I might experience.

Something tells me you never went past elementary school level science classes.

Xray hiros shaven boi pussy so he gets cancer and dies.

gay as fuck

kill all the rich people and politicians worldwide

I'd probably fly a bunch and try and have cloud sex. I reckon no one's jizzed inside a cloud before. Literally make it rain cum.

Then I'd probably see if I could heat up my leftover pasta with my fucking eyes. Actually fuck that, I'd fry a chicken. Fresh from the farm. Cluck cluck cunt.

>herr derr this just in, it appears 200s of millions of people have all of a sudden reported that small amounts of cash have been stolen from their wallets.
>herr derr "im a genius nobody will ever know it was me
>herr derr *police knock on door* hey user care to explain how you became ultra rich with cash at the exact same time that 100s millions of people were roobed?
>Herr derr you go to jail and get raped by tyrone.

You must be 12 to think that people who all of a sudden come into large amounts of money arent monitered by the government.

I know this is Sup Forums but come on atleast try edgeymcedgepants

rape every human being

Don't use my powers for any reason, I haven't earned them, rather once my 48 hours is done, that's when I become a true God.

LOL. I HOPE U GET CANCER.

easy there Vegeta. you can use your powers bro it's okay.