Hey, what can i say to a chick i used to know back in high school who just moved into the same town as me...

Hey, what can i say to a chick i used to know back in high school who just moved into the same town as me? I dont want to come off as creepy. I want to ask her out for a coffee or something, can you guys give me what to say?

"hey wanna go get a drink and catch up?"

There, you fucking neet.

nah my dude she has to be the one to approach you. other than that it comes across as creepy...specially if you two had a thing or anything close to it. (she might already think you are a creep)

Yeah this is what i am afriad of?

No question mark*

It's going to come out a little creepy anyway you do it, so own it before it becomes creepy in a bad way.

"Hey, I know it's been ages since we last talked or seen it each other. But I have to admit that I used to have a crush on you back in high school. I recently saw that your new to town, and I know this really cool coffee shop that serves fantastic espressos. I'd love to show you it sometime."

"Want sum fuk?"

"Get so me coffee or GTFO"

first show her your penis, bitches love penis

>a chick i used to know back in high school who just moved into the same town as me?

If you've seen each other, and you didn't say anything, you're fucked unless you can pull off the "Hey, I thought that was you!" with perfect confidence.

If you've seen her and she didn't see you, the ol' "Hey, didn't we go to school together?" will work.

If you found out through mutual friends, send word back that you'd like to say "Hi" and help with her move, and forward your cell digits.

If you're a Beta cunt, just avoid her and cry yourself to sleep at night.

Ask her if she enjoys Jerry Cans and then throw a jerry can filled with water on her.

>If you're a Beta cunt, just avoid her and cry yourself to sleep at night.

Works for me.

Grow a set and say wow what’s up? Let’s go hang out. It’s not rocket science lame ass

Exactly this.

Basically, act like you'd act with a cool guy you'd wanna be friend with. That's how you start things.

OP here. I saw on her facebook that she had moved here. I dont post on facebook much so she wouldnt know where i live

Write her a hand-written letter with perfume on the envelope, asking her that you are eager to start a relationship that you are sure will end in marriage

be honest with yourself user, are you attractive? Like 7 or higher? If so, then go for it, just don't try to be "smooth". If not, sorry friend.....just find a fat chick instead

Simple.

Hey, just saw that you moved to town! Did you want to grab a coffee and catch up this week? I've got a brand new fedora I've been waiting to wear, and I've been growing my neck beard since we left highschool and no-one has had a chance to see it yet.

"Hey I thought maybe"

spaghetti flows out of pockets

Cheese and crackers, Nonny, why not just ask to the Malt Shoppe after the sock-hop? Fucking faggot

Start by shitting on her door stop. Like every night.

Make a business card for yourself that identifies you as a licensed door shitter stopper. Make a silk screened shirt to complete the image. Call the company double mint dave door protection services or something.

Tell her the charge is usually like $450 or something but you'll give her a huge at cost discount if she goes to coffee with you. You might even hint that a girlfriend discount makes it practically free.

You will totally get laid, there is no other financially sound alternative.