This racist piece of shit assaulted my girl friend. I need help to expose him as the animal he is. Got any ideas?

This racist piece of shit assaulted my girl friend. I need help to expose him as the animal he is. Got any ideas?

stop being a cuck

FUCKING weeb NIGGER, SHOO

You better off to let him fuk ur girl you cuck.

Make him eat a tide pod

beat the shit out of him, or call the cops

phew! Careful with all that edge

I think the SS tattoo pretty much tells the world he's an asshole.....and will never have a legitimate job...at least not with a casual Friday..Lol

Just post his pic with #metoo
SJW's will crucify him with feminist garbage.

What did he do exactly?

>in b4 u have no gf, and he assaulted you

are you sure he is a nazi? looks like a good, hardworking lad

>>in b4 u have no gf, and he assaulted you

kek

Just kick his ass like a normal person. Or if you can’t then pay a huge Jew or large African to do it.

Duh.

you could kill yourself

Not your personal army.
Logposting would be a better use of your time.

relling

He looks like a proper Buddhist priest

Use him as a case study for stupid politics then by using his image make his face the face sjw and other fagots will get hurt over
Profit?

>expose him as the animal he is
Dude literally posing for social media with a swazi tee shirt and has cracker bolts on his arm. How can you expose someone who doesn't give a shit?

Op, make fliers of him his face his address/phone number and plaster them all around his neighborhood, his job, the mall, put ads on Craigslist for ridiculous shit with his info attached.
Go by his house and throw bricks through his windows with Smiley faces drawn on them in sharpie. Throw a molotov cocktail on his roof at 3am when nobody is around. Blow his car up the same way. Spray paint BITCH acrossed his garage, or RAPIST on his car hood or door.
Revenge

fuck off cuckboy

Suck his dick

I'll post his name if you guys wanna help me fuck with him. I just got his FB account so far

It's not "edge" to call a spade a spade, you faggot homosexual cuck. A guy assaults your girl, and your first instinct is to go onto a mongolian sex doll site to ask how you can ruin his life? Are you fucking serious? You're too beta to do anything, so just offer him your gitlfriend, he'll be able to please her in ways you never can.

pics of girlfriend, is she worth protecting?

Stfu with all your angst

Uhh, why dont you just go beat him up like a normal guy. Are you like scared or skinny or something?

This guy knows what he's talking about. Jesus OP, no wonder you need the help of a bunch faggots online, the fact that you haven't already done all these things listed here illustrates why it's probably your fault that your wench got raped or donkey punched or whatever by this cave dweller

Idk prolly call him a racist piece of shit

Most effective way of ruining his life and exposing him.

Looks like a turk to me.
Fucking degenerates.
Nonwhites love to hop on the prowhite bandwagon while being degenerate subhumans. What a fucking joke.

I need you to expose him as well...so I can go to his house and give him a high five you fucking faggot.

This is what 12 year old logic looks like.

shut up dork

assuming you live in the land of freedom you should have just shot him

Fuck off faggot.

Give your girlfriend to this alpha male because obviously you can't please her

please do this and continue to detail your process here

Stop being a nigger

call him a doody head

This is what a 12 year old reply looks like...in 1975.

Hail victory.

Calling someone racist is incredibly racist.

Pretty sure the dude fucked him, once that ass got rammed hard he changed his mind.

Dubs confirms you must call him what he is op a "doody head"

You probably deserved it

This guy looks cool as fuck. I bet he gets tons of pussy.

Find him and jump a jerry can on him and then throw an un-lit match at him and watch him scream like baby

I remember my first beer.

he is right tho

kek

if you have his pic i assume youve found him on social media, just d the normal bitch thing and report him to employer/school but judging from pic hes living at home with mom and doesnt do shit so tough luck OP

Men have fear just like anyone else, but men don't scream in fear. Mean remain calm in the moment, which is the most important thing. That's why women are shit in high stress environments and men aren't.
No amount of cool day dreaming of yours will change that men biologically won't react like your cartoon fantasy.

eat my shorts

Stop dating niggers and the Nazis will leave you alone.

OP got told and is acting like a soy boy

I was confused about whether his shirt was meant as support or protest, then I noticed the SS bolts on his forearm, so unfortunate.

one should wear the sig runes visible in your character alone. defacing your God- given leather jacket is a slight to nature itself and indicative that the defaced man seeks attention without merit.

he would say arg and stuff tho, I think that's where the burning death really counts

You could have been more concise.

Literally all you had to say was
>Tattoos are degenerate

OK you are stereotyping this young 'white' power.. I mean powerful man.

If you have a problem with him you should Hitler... sorry new keyboard... Hit him in the face... you little pussy faggot.

Just burn his house down. Once he gets a new house, burn that one down.
He'll probably move away after that. Old fashioned technique, I know, but people still do it for it is effective and affective.

hes fucking hot

Yes, this will make leftist faggots like OP look even crazier than they are.

TRUMP 2020!!!

OP you girlfriend was probably sucking his Nazi cock and the truth is your jealous because your a homosexual in the closet who has Hitler posters on his bedroom door.

Nah. This is just what you do to people you hate instead of screeching and bellyaching about it and doing nothing like a child or armchair political debaters.

yeah, eat his dick with your weak pussy boy asshole mf

Shut up dork

And then you're rightfully locked up for arson.
If you don't like someone, confront them.
Fucking with their shit is the biggest pussy way to try to to mess with someone you dislike.

OP your a pussy... if someone abused my girl I would invite them over for a threesome

Uh oh, people might say bad things about him on twitter.

not petty enough to lurk here, get out fag, diplomacy is for betacuck babies

just shoot him you fucking pussy

>implying righties are nazi and OP is a leftist.
>implying everything has to do with two-sided retard divided and conquered politics
>implying this is a bad idea

Hey man, if he assaulted my gf I'd first try to beat his ass if I could. If you can't, or too pusy to, wait like 6 months or even a year. If you're still mad about it then, do this, there will be less evidence of it pointing to you.

Plus it looks like he pisses a lot of people off. Just be smart about shit.

Kek this is actually hilarious. They will utterly destroy him, I've seen it done.

>And then you're rightfully locked up for arson.

Only if you're a fucking moron. Judging from the rest of what you wrote, you are indeed one.

OP is a faggot why didnt your dumbass gf call the cops or press charges

King cuck top cuck supreme cuck cuckold cuck cuck cuck

march with him

It hasn't been determined HOW OP's gf was assaulted.

Was she verbally insulted? Pushed? Beat up? Raped?

If the assailant wasn't arrested, I'd say he didn't do shit but insult some nigger bitch, and OP is too chickenshit to even say anything, so he begs Sup Forums to be his personal army.

OP is a cunt, and should cry himself to sleep until his balls drop.

>Fucking with their shit is the biggest pussy way to try to to mess with someone you dislike.
He messed with his gf tho user.. Always better to hit them 2x or 3x harder than they hit you, or they'll never learn.

If they take 1 of yours take 300 of theirs. This is real life kek, this isn't a game. You fuck with me I'll hit back 3x as hard. Call me crazy or edgy or whatever the fuck you want, your opinion means literally garbage to me, or the rest of the world.

Don't do this user you'll get your ass beat. This dude is a fucking white knight faggot.

………….……………………. „-/*"\„,„,
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ :\_ / o '"*'"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : ¸„,-~"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :-
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

new/b/ is whiteknight as fuck lol

destroy him OP, defuckingstroy him

r4pe him and eat his cum as his prostate quivers

cancer killed this place years ago user, you shouldn't have come back.

>Nigger finds pic of white guy he doesn't like
>posts pic on Sup Forums, hoping beta faggots will troll him.
>nigger gets personal army of beta faggots.

OP is trying to recruit Sup Forums yet posted none of his info. Gtfo faggot cuck

this is what white knight logic looks like... shit that doesn't belong on Sup Forums. Go back to fucking 9gag or reddit cancerfags

He's just looking for ideas dumbfag, he hasn't posted any information other than looking for advice. As someone who has used Sup Forums for personal army shit, he's not trying to do this. Trust me, it's not hard to fool people to mob on someone on the internet. Social engineering is easier than your mom.

This is what a trolled beta faggot looks like.

Not your personal army, nigger.

yeah dude your soy is coming out here, your girl got attacked and you want strangers to contribute? nigga, is your pride as limp as that useless dick of yours?

at least dude bro in the pic probably pulls money, so he can pay for dinner before he fucks her.

Are you near Jax beach?

Video him fucking you. That will show everyone he is a fag.

>asking for advice
>asking to raid
learn the difference newfag cancer. White knight ass bitch.

I fucking hate Sup Forums now kek, so many pussy ass faggot snowflakes saying NYPA when they don't even know what it means. Its hilarious and sad at the same time. Hilorible?

Are you two fucking retarded?
Strangers talking shit on Twitter about me. What's the big fucking deal? Who gives a shit?

Can you honestly explain to me what is it that I am missing here? Please enlighten me.

by exposing him to feminazis on twitter. They will destroy him, l2social engineer

>>asking for advice
>>asking to raid
>learn the difference newfag cancer. White knight ass bitch.

> I need help to expose him as the animal he is.

Faggot Nigger Cunt.

Go back to Israel POS!

Then whoever tried to social engineer them did a bad job. Obviously amateur shit... I've seen people have their lives destroyed by twitter storms. Just gotta make it look legit enough. Sounds like you lucked out, or weren't important enough to care about.