Le jews aren't white mem

You would be unable to tell these people are Jewish if not for the clothing and the beards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWMfLORLemA
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice
unityofnobility.com/2013/04/02/jews-are-not-white-gene-research-and-confession/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, we are not white. Matter of fact its an insult to call us white

>implying Jews want to get rid of themselves

Ashkenazis are khazars. Mizrahi are semites like other arabs. Even those stupid clothes the khazar hassids where are from white culture.

Those ugly looking demons are not white. That's an insult to beautiful white people.

/thread

This.

We are not white, we are Jewish. Also don'tcall us European either.

Ashkenazi are white.
Sephards are kiiiiinda white.
Mizhrahi are just crypto arabs.

>beautiful
>white people
>coming from a brit
MY FUCKING SIDES

You're both khazar europeans, not middle easterners.

/thread

Oh look, an American explaining my heritage to me.
What next, telling an Irishman how to be Irish?

WE

So you're saying the jews are trans-white?

WUZ

EINSTEIN

N SHIIEEEETTT

this

eternal anglo spotted

murricans know who is white and not white.

we actually created the term white.

eruope had no term for white, so they can't steal it and try to define our term. We defined it for meaning those people who weren't basketball players.

Oh look, a khazar in denial. You thieves just want the arabs land because of all the oil. Your messiah comes in riding on a donkey though. The donkey in parable language represents a group of people. Those people are the arabs/ishmaelites.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWMfLORLemA

eternal khazar spotted

Then how come I can identify Jews by their facial features?

the jewfros and full lips are pretty obvious marks of Ham

their rightful place is as slaves, and Israel nearly wiped out the benjaminites for their degeneracy

>when the whole squad is lit

>Don't call me European

Then GET THE FUCK OUT

No, the Jews are not mongoloids. Ashkenazi Jewish DNA is part Middle Eastern, and part European.

Gotta make more room for Abdul right? Fucking goy hahahaha

Chechens, who live in what was once khazaria, also carry that j1-j2 genetic marker. That's a fact you little blessing thief. You're a mongoloid who will get destroyed by muslims according to your own book you stupid fucking retard.

if they took off their pants i'm sure i could tell

Nee, respecteer ons, wij zijn Joden, geen Europeanen.

judaism, like all religions, is a joke. These guys are pathetic. Their lame religion lets them sit on their ass all day and do nothing except reproduce.

They are basically a synthesis between Levantine/"Hebrew" (the majority, around 50-65%), Greco-Italic (20-30%), and Central/East European (10-15%)

Fpbp

good thing they wear those clothes and hair then

>le jews aren't white mem
It's not a meme, it's the truth.

Ashkenazi Jews Are Not White
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Europe's Ashkenazi Jews are 50-54% Middle Eastern
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/

I'm Not White I'm Jewish
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice

Jews are Not White, Gene Research and Confession
unityofnobility.com/2013/04/02/jews-are-not-white-gene-research-and-confession/

Jews in America Struggled for Decades to Become White. Now We Must Give Up Whiteness to Fight Racism.
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/

Jews are Cypriot converts to Judaism that got expelled to europe after the Kitos war

Then why do you want whitey so bad?
Are we some kind of obscure jewish fetish?

>le skin colour = race

their soul is asiatic.

Cypriots are just Turkish rape babies

nice meme rainbow nigger

Kill yourself, jew.

>what is behaviour

>Be american
>Be so used to black and brown people thatyou literally consider everyone with pale skin and light eyes white
>Be this ignorant about genetics history and world populations

Stop posting fagot.

The female genetic markers for ashkenazis is all european genetics. They wish to return back to their mothers but they can't.

>dat haircut

THIS

>Falling for the race-meme

Hand gestures.
You'll shaygtzim don't even know from matzoh.

>Dude, we are not white. Matter of fact its an insult to call us white
You are white, stop denying that. Jewish is a religion not a race.

Where did I say i want white people?

Couldn't be less true. Jews are highly individualistic, Asians are nomadics.

Looks like a young version of mario draghi.

I'm in love with an orthodox Jewish girl what do I do?

Suicide. Do suicide.

Why? She is a cutie

Is she white ?

You're right I'd think they'd be Arabs

>all the jews are Ashkenazis

Yeah, she has light hair it's sort of a red blonde

Fucking saved.

Your childrens will be jews. Fuck her and dump her.

Draghi has a perfect Roman face. WTF

Sex outside marriage is a sin

See, you're already half-Jewish. Might as well just seal the deal!

>implying race even matters
>implying theology doesn't matter more

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

I'm a Christian

Save her from that cult. Challenge the hassids for the kike princess and try to win the game.

You can't deny that kid looks like draghi.

>Jews
>Human

You laugh now, but you and your people will become a pariahs once again. Your smugness really does speak for the utter evil and ruthlessness your people.

The Jewish elites are seemingly incapable of understanding the information dissemination ability of the Internet, and they cant seem to get a hold of censorship on the web either. Its not going to be an easy time for the jews in the future.

Think of it like this; jews got kicked out of 90 countries in 1000 years. Imagine if those countries have widespread communication.

All im saying is, its not going to go how you fuckers think its going to go. Look how much people are disgusted after only 2 fucking years. You goddamn jews (and your white collaboraters) overplayed your hand, your people's actions are awakening whites on a scale never before seen, and you can see the results even now. It will only ripple outward.

That's what I was thinking of, she's a real QT.
Strawberry blonde hair,
I never see her wearing short sleeves it's always long sleeves or she has a cardigan on
Her skirts are never above or even at the knee always half way down the shin.
She doesn't even look like a Jew her nose looks normal

this. despite having a reputation for being clever and conniving, when it comes to PR and the internet, jews seem.... kind of stupid and obvious

I think there are people alive right now who honestly can't tell the difference. Leftism brainwashes you in depth.

>You would be unable to tell these people are Jewish
Do you have spatial retardation?

What a jew looks like. Looks pretty white. Although their facial features are sharper than average.

Some people also can't tell the difference between Pepsi and Coca-cola. We call those people inferior.

All the jews don't look like camels though.
Yael mellul is a jew and she don't look like gainsbourg (the guy in your picture).

What a trap looks like. Looks pretty hot. Although their facial features are more feminine than average.

>Implying we cant see the long nose and inbred face
Kill yourself

there is quite a difference between the ashkenazi and Sephardi jews. The ashkenazi have quite a lot of northern european genes in them.

No thread theme?
Outrageous....
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

No they are all sandniggers

They are white. Just look at Scarlet Jo and the rest of Hollywood's Kikes; Portman, Eva Green, and the long list of Kikes that look exactly like whites.

But the thing is, it does not matter whether YOU or ME consider them white or not. It is that the world does, and Kikes -most of them- consider themselves white. It's common knowledge. Never heard a Euorpean/American Kike who says I'm not white. This sentement of Kikes being not white comes from the Nazi rhetoric. If you did not notice, it has been dismissed for decades now.
>pic related
Not white enough?

Ashkenazi jews look whiter than most greeks.

No they don't

>there is quite a difference between the ashkenazi and Sephardi jews
Doesn't matter. Sephardics look more like Ashkenazi than Mizrahi do, but it's irrelevant; the point if that no, unlike OPs claim, they don't look like any other European. Unless you're face-blind, you can tell them from a mile away. Many even have body profiles that are distinctive, weird joint flexions, just like Japanese people tend to have distinctive joint flexions and postures.

Especially Ashkenazi Jews are extremely easy to distinguish. Then again, I've lived and worked around the world. I can spot the difference between a Bantu and a Berber, between a Japanese and a Korean -- and yet, I meet people all the time who think all asians look the same, all africans look the same, etc. To my eye, jews are visible from a mile away. I play games with people when I first meet them, to subtly tease out of them what their ancestry is, to see if my guesses are right. I'm very, very often right. Maybe it just requires and artist's eye.

Jews, at least to a mind that sees differences, are very distinct. Except for sephardic jews and mizrahi, who often times just look like arabs, Ashkenazi Jews look like no one else. Except some Armenians. But mostly, they look Ashkenazi.

Why do you have so many pictures of Jews saved?

stop memeing, scarlet is half danish and eva green is half swedish and natalie that is fully jewish has brown eyes and hair

Why not?

This

I can guarantee you that i would be able to point them out even if they had blond hair

Give up, unless her family is liberal orthodox and you're willing to convert, she can never be with you. Do you guys talk?

Why would anyone consider Arabs and other poopie colored skinned people semites? Is it because they sometimes speak the same language?

Muslims = fake jews
SJWs who defend muslims and attack Christianity = fake jews and traitors to America!

Look at those spots on that face. People who have an untreated STD like aids and herpes develop kaposi sarcoma.

Whatever you say whitey.

>rainbow nigger

Fuck, that actually does hurt, bro.

>Implying ill ever read that
>Implying im interested in anything you have to say
They never learn.

You fuck her just to rubb it into theese fucckers face on onlinecomunites

Godspeed

Why do orthodox jews all look so inbred and retarded while the atheist jews look relatively normal....