Do Russians, and Slavs overall differ from Europeans by some face features, body etc? Can you spot a Slav in a crowd?

Do Russians, and Slavs overall differ from Europeans by some face features, body etc? Can you spot a Slav in a crowd?
I can spot a European because they usually have better skin, look more accurately.. there is a word хoлёный in Russian for it but I don't know how to translate it, metrosexual is the closest but not the same.

>Can you spot a Slav in a crowd?
Mostly, yes. It's the facial structure, you can spot them from a mile away.

You can also spot continental Europeans, and if I'm abroad I can spot other Irish people with relative ease.

I can with some exceptions

I can't tell Polish and Germans apart

the polish ones are the ones who aren't niggers or look like muslims, nippon-kun

>can't tell Polish and Germans apart
Because soviet criminals raped Germans.

Well... I can spot an easter slavic camgirl. So yes. We have something different in our facial structure.

I mean, the Polish look far more "Western" than the Russians.
They don't really look slavs.

East-Slavs have rounder, Baltid faces. Also some Slavs seem to have a specific hair style.

It's something in the eyes, they always look a little drunk

What about anglos?

Nah, not a big deal

>I can't tell Polish and Germans apart
when will you finally get banned for using a proxy?
p*les look nothing like Germans

It's kind of weird that the Turk chose Mosley for the meme, considering he was an Anglo-Irish pacifist who fought against the use of black and tans

confirmation bias itt

Yes

For example germans and czechs looks different

Looks like a fat Tiroler on the right tbqhfam

I can usually tell when someone is a Pole from their face but also from their clothing and their hairstyle.

Although, a lot of lower class Russians look a lot like our lower class.

you need to finally kill yourself

Slavs tend to have a different, rounder facial structure. But of course not all of them so you can tell sometimes but not always.

Yes,
I can tell what most Europeans look like, broadly speaking Slavs, Meds, British/Irish, Nordics. The only ones that I'm never completely sure of are western Europeans like Germans, French, Swiss, they can pass anywhere desu

Only through the scope of my rifle.