Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

There are hairs on his perfectly bald head.

>bald
>white
theres 2.

>he's supposed to be french
>speaks with british accent

He has a British father and a French mother
He's not particularly kind or diplomatic with other members of his crew. He seems insensitive to people and needlessly cruel sometimes in order to "test" them (in which case there are better ways of doing so) but sometimes for no reason, like with Thomas Riker.
His moral views are actually wrong and overly heavy-handed. He put honour over values like utility and what would generally be best for the universe and yet he wins because of plot armour.
Look at the episode where he goes back in time to stop himself getting stabbed - he loses both his friends for making what was the *right* decision and he never explains with any nuance or intelligence why he chose not to start a fight.

He's held as a paragon of morals but he only looks good because the alternative solution can always be:
1. Re-route the gigaflux field to provide power to this victim of the week
2. Q
3. Saved in the nick of time.

he SHOULD have destroyed the Borg for instance.

Nah the guys a fraud and did everything wrong. He should listen to true paragons of morality such as pic related

Kill yourself, shitskin.

He's not really my dad.

Tons of flaws. The captains in all the shows are meant to be fallible people. Yeah they're presented as great leaders, but it's the chinks in their armor that makes them interesting.

Not posting the best captain

He was a control freak. Riker pointed it out as his Persian flaw.. As a result Picard will become emotionally detached from situations which leads to his judgment being impaired. it's also the cause of his lonely existence, solitary personal life.

>I had to kill Jean-Luc because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.

his left eye was out by 0.002

He was weirdly abusive towards Wesley which always made me suspect he secretly wanted to fuck him.

He's also a liberal cuck and a cheese-eating surrender monkey.

Star trek is a liberal show and there is nothing wrong with being french.

Didn't he fuck Wesley's mother?

I think she wanted it a lot but he didn't at least not till season 3 cause I'm there at the moment.
Also it would make things complicated.

He literally doesn't have a heart

He thinks that the government should be allowed to force people to act against their own conscious as long as the thing they're forced to do is progressive.

He's a small guy

Never talks about how many of his crew members he has had simulated sex with on the holodeck.

Sure he does, it's just made of cold titanium.

didn't kill the borg

>Captain needs stress relief
>Able to show his humanity
>implying that's a flaw

not really
he almost got ACTUAL best captain killed by sending him on a wild goose chase

>i'm cashing you out Will

>>implying that's a flaw
>>implying that keeping secrets isn't cowardly