Gender Equal Futuristic Militaries

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5?utm_term=.wrQ6qqYbv#.wjNQnn8OB

Did anyone expect Starship Troopers to become reality?
#DraftOurDaughters #FightForHer #ImWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is your endgame?

I think women could be good Drone and tank pilots and could work great on a sub given their smaller side and how their slightly slower reactions wouldnt really matter. But the battlefield women should stay away as long as power armors are not a thing

How does one shower with women and not get an erection?

If Clinton lets me stomp bugs in space with a bunch of qts than #ImWithHer all the way.

This:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4

Would You Like To Know More?

>omg I couldnt drone the target that terrorist was hot
>omg there were might have been kids there I couldnt drone it
>goes on her period, drones everything

>Voting rights only after serving in the military
Yes by the love of god, please yes.

have a wank just before, but everyone in the usa army is gay anyways

Sup Forums really out done itself, this is some good propaganda.

I suppose is some (((community member))) Sup Forums insider who get his parody article into buzzfeed because they are retard enough.

It will be shut down at the end of the day I believe, but good job

NOOOOOO

FUCK YOU

What did you think they meant by the term "jews"?

JUST

Mmmm can't wait..

Why did everyone rush the dude like he was suddenly the bad guy?

.gif pls?

lolno faggot

THE BUGS ARE BACK
PREPARE FOR ATTACK

there's 4 too

This
Like wtf
I've had this happen at paintball where I absolutely smoked a bitch and everyone got upset with me
But if it had have been a dude I destroyed I would have been cheered. Fucking hate the way some dudes act around bitches

That's where niggers have it right you know
Treating women like subhumans. The whole "a bitch is a bitch, never trust a hoe" mentality.

I cant take it anymore, stop. Its worse than the matrix trilogy

She's ready for Russia.

>lmao I can take this
>oh my god help I'm being raped

>feminism

More women in the military? Look I know there are girls out there that can kick a fuck load of arse, but at the end of the day an army is about our big brutish lowly educated mother fucker walking over if need be with a rock and physically beating the other nations brutish lowly educated mother fucker to death with a rock. A lot of the girls I met wouldn't really be cool with that I guess

i just heard in the (local, e-europe) news that not us soldiers alowed to do sexchange

is this a link to that?

anyway, congratulations, america !
(send them into the front rows, to detect mines and shit)

You have to be careful with shit like this when people are downed. My brother had a guy in his flight get his kneecap all fucked during pugil stick training in BT and he got a medical discharge.

it is still by Verhoeven?