What happened to Alex Jones?

This guy right here used to be a good source of alternative press. He used to be a whistleblower that provided actual information.

Now, all I see in his youtube videos are stupid rants with him yelling about SJWs. All the titles of his videos are basically memes he and his staff pick up from Sup Forums.

That, and his god damn water filter / dietary supplement commercials.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtGEBmSmOqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I noticed this too. Never really watched his videos but I remember the thumbnails used to be tin foil hat 9/11 conspiracy tier and now it's basically Sup Forums tier shit.

I've noticed a lot more YouTube videos in general ranting against SJW's, to the point of it getting a bit boring.

I guess it's a good thing though, now that the normalfags are catching on.

Watch his show fag. His YouTube channel has always been cancer.

In one of his videos a couple months back, he actually said "AIDS Skrillex" and "Carl the Cuck." Direct Sup Forums memes.

I think it's his new "reporters." All of them except Joe Biggs is a millennial.

For good and bad, Sup Forums is always at the forefront of cultural trends. It's a barometer for social shifts. That's just the nature of the beast.

For example, I first heard about the tumblr-tier gender identity stuff a couple years ago on here, and I wondered how long it was going to take for it to become mainstream. Now I have to listen to normies try to make sense of what "transgender" is and the like.

Get a load of these shills

>He used to be a whistleblower that provided actual information.

This isn't really true.

> all I see in his youtube videos are stupid rants with him yelling about SJWs. All the titles of his videos are basically memes

He did change though, you're right. If you look it up it's because he got JUSTed by his wife.

Ahh Alex Jones has always been a whack job. The only thing that ever made him seem normal was when Jesse Ventura became MN governor

Honestly, I only got into Jones recently and I really enjoy it. People are hyper-critical of him for some reason.

The only drawback is that I know he's made me more paranoid. I smoked some weed at a festival this weekend and got super paranoid that the event was a psyop being monitored by the government with undercovers walking around.

I think it's a good thing that the anti SJW sentiment is no longer relegated to Sup Forums.

Mission fucking accomplished.

He's always been controlled opposition you idiot.

Did his wife cheat on him with BBC?

I guess you have a point. I know that Sup Forums is where I was introduced to EDM back in 2005.

Possibly. But still he exposed the Bohemian Grove stuff and the Bilderberg Group.

I enjoyed his content more when he was tinfoiling. Now that he's out "fighting the crazy leftists," he just isn't what I remember.

My favorite moment was when he called for Angelina Jolie to be Nuremberg'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtGEBmSmOqI

I think he cheated on his wife.

Fun Fact: He was married to the cousin of the mother of one of my friends from elementary school.

Kony 2012 was over and done and forgotten. Was he right?

I think it's mainly him just trying to stay relevant

I miss old AJ too

Why has he not made a film since 'Strategic Relocation'......wtf

>Fun Fact: He was married to the cousin of the mother of one of my friends from elementary school.

Wow its fucking nothing

That's a good question. With all the tinfoily stuff that's been going down during the Obama administration, you'd think he would have had some full length documentaries out.

Like I said, I think it's just easier for him to rant about SJWs and make fun of leftists. They're easy targets and don't require much work or research to cover.

stupid rants with him yelling about SJWs
now it's basically Sup Forums tier shit.
make fun of leftists

Obviously redditors. I can smell your awful numale-stench a mile away.