Bjork speaks out

I hope her new album fucking flops

because she told a story of how someone sexually harassed her? why does that trigger you user?

i never thought she would do something like this

not saying it's bad or anything nor am i criticizing her for speaking out, but it's kind of unlike her

because he's a sexually repressed beta who's spent more time on Sup Forums than in the real world

Because it's fabricated bullshit and slander just like the other hundred actresses who have randomly decided to speak out over the past week

haha yeah bro I'm so sick of feminists xD

this girl said she didn't want to do anal so i accidentally stuck my dick in her ass and she got pissed like wtf dude what a bitch

and you know this for a fact? you were there?
interesting. thanks for the insight, Anonymous.

we dont need more posts about this shit please Sup Forums is already unbrowsable just post about music fucker

lol she's talking about Lars Von Trier.

>director hugging and stroking you after every take
>say nothing for 2 months
does she realize how stupid that makes her look?

>he threatened to climb from his room's balcony over to mine in the middle of the night with a clear sexual intention
lmao imagining Lars actually doing this. He's a romantic fondler.

children

>every single woman is lying about ever being harassed
lmao, I have a place where you can go friend

>>Incels/

>my mommy packed me salad for lunch instead of tendies, fucking cunt

imagine being like this

You think, Sherlock?

Lars is a known weirdo but in his defence was majorly depressed and an infamous alcoholic at that time. And who wouldn’t offer Björk the sex?

The shit between her and Von Trier has been common knowledge for years. kys you fucking retard

I mean, i expect this kind of thing from Lars desu.
Then again, who the fuck cares? Implying any of you wouldn't wrap your arms around Björk if you had the chance to do so. We're all trash, men and women.

>[Lars] was kicked out of the Cannes festival in 2011 for telling a news conference he sympathised “a little bit” with Adolf Hitler
What an absolutely based individual

>it feels extremely difficult to come out with something of this nature into the public
>Bjork
So it is all lies.

>And who wouldn’t offer Björk the sex?
Anyone with common sense.

Plus wasn't Bjork in a relationship with Matthew Barney at the time?

another big fucking nothngburger
where's the juicy details

Based Bjork does it again! thanks for speaking your mind Bjork

Aawww did she out your playbook?

It's not like she's suddenly decided to speak out, she's been talking about how abusive he was for years.