Advice thread: Friends soon to be ex left him a single Dad. He's raising two boys on his own...

Advice thread: Friends soon to be ex left him a single Dad. He's raising two boys on his own. He was a stay at home Dad in a rural area. She took the cell phone, car and left all the bills a month behind. She confessed she'd been cheating for over a year and left him the day before Thanksgiving. Which wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't such a shitty person. She cut the kid's benefits before he could get a job. (Which means no healthcare or food). Worst of all she calls the kids and promises to come over, but later calls and says she has to work. But instead of working she's at the bar. When the baby had to go to the hospital she refused to go. Besides paying someone to punch her face in; whut do? Pic related

lawyer up

He did.

>>Stay at home dad
That's weird, apparently she didn't want to be married to a bitch.

She seemed to settle for a jobless Butch instead. So I think she just didn't like the peen. She preferred it that way. She took nights so she didn't have to deal with her kids..at all.

If Sup Forums proves anything it's that there is a lot of fucked up people in this world, money talks get affiliated with some shit people it's not hard and I'm sure you can figure out the rest especially when society on the high rise of protecting people with substantial evidence against them.

Super rural part of the Midwest. I'm positive there's not that many influential people where he lives. Mostly because there's no economy and seasonal job opportunities.

We'll you could always flame her on social media with fake accounts say she said someone was a nigger or spic I dunnow how hard it'd make her personal life but it'd defiantly cut down on her oppertunities and kill off a lot of her friends just make it elaborate and effective

She already did that herself when she came out on Facebook as gay. Her family turned their backs and it's a Christian town. Not sure they'll fall for the bbd story lol

Oh yes not her family but if she so happens to be apart of some group like lgbtq or some of her friends are and they catch wind of this they'll ruin her and her gfs job oppertunities and berate her online not too crazy but it'd defiantly make her feel shunned none the less just something to maybe think about

^ I mean technically all she has are friends now snowflakes down surround themselves with "racists"

*dont lol

We're not friends on Facebook. Even if I was I'd have probably already sent her some messages that would let her know she's not my favorite person. I don't need her going to the cops.

He's really holding up well and buckled down. He's gotten a job, truck and filed his paperwork for benefits and divorce. But this vile cunt shouldn't get to DO things that make it more difficult in general. Part of me hopes her clothes catch fire and spontaneous combustion existed.

Go MGTOW

ALWALT my friend.

All women are shitty.

True damn this is a toughy maybe swatting on a pay phone?

If MGTOW includes holding her head under water for long periods of time sign us up! Lmao Actually we've talked about it. He's not going to get into another relationship right away. He owns the house. He doesn't want her using it against him in court.

Well if your willing to get crazy there are a sub group of blood gang members that are particularly native (not sure why) and I'm sure the Midwest ought to have a few if you can come into some cash and establish a connection with them you could pay their goons to do shit for you I believe your local police keep online records of this for the public to see where they're concentrated at

If we knew what apartment was hers sounds plausible. Oh yeah. She used the kids names on her section 8 application. She's got a free house and moved to the top of the list. Knowing full well that the kids were with their dad

I don't want her dead. I might just have a chick that went to school with my ex get ahold of her. His sister is pretty mean too and wants to break one arm and one opposite leg. She says it's so the girl won't be able to use crutches. Lmao

Oh yea for sure and it doesn't have to go that far you could just have someone take a look inside break some shit and take her stuff when she isn't home if you can figure out the work schedule that'd make them for sure not sleep well especially in a complex feeling like they'd never really be safe it really fucks with people

Thanks user. I'm not sure of her hours but I could probably figure it out. Then again we've got the bulldyke that probably sits at home all day. So I don't know how well that would work.

Ya no problem mane, I can relate I think everyone goes through relationships that are shit every now and again but man she did your friend dirty shits not right and sometimes you have to be the bigger asshole to stop an asshole fuck that dumb bitch

Yeah. Either way. I have a feeling that this slagg will get what she deserves. His sister's been helping him out with things. And he says she's livid. Almost every day she's threatening to kick this girl's ass so we'll see.

Hell ya well good luck man