youtube.com/watch?v=gp979WIxggg

Have you ever wanted to be American?

I have. Every day.

If I was offered an easy path into the US now I'd take it desu

but have you ever been SHOT?

1. USA
2. Yes I have. Every day.

CHI

I wanted to be American just for the burgers and steaks tbqh.

also easy access to a gun in case I finally can't take it anymore and have an quick and easy way out.

If you are poor and expect a free ride like the eu, you are better off where you are.

Your country has so many tall buildings why would you need a gun

*invites you over for dinner*

I wouldn't mind living some areas of the USA, but I would honestly rather stay English, I think I'd be better off there socially, the accent and all.

paying top tax bracket and not qualifying for any transfers
considering the average age on this website you're probably still in your parents pocket

God, no

i would love to escape in america since it will be the safest place (alongside latin america maybe) during the upcoming world war 3. we all know that's inevitable. it will break out when the us officially declares war on syrian government forces and moves its aircraft to the east china sea

You got it all wrong, dude. We are the Poland of WW3. Go further south

I wanted to be American pretty badly when I was younger, but the desire faded when I learned how it really was

I wanted to visit America, but than i learned about the TSA.

No. I don't want to be American and i will never visit.

hell no(

hire fat actors even though its a burger ad.

how long until you hire and show fat actors. be real. most of you are obese fatfucks

>Have you ever wanted to be American?
1950s American, yes

...nah. I'm good being russian. When I was a teenager I wanted to live somewhere in america like they do in movies. To have a house with 3 floors and to live on the last floor under the roof and watch stars with a telescope from the window on the roof.
Now it's all gone somewhere...

+15
russia stronk
west is gonna collapse any day now

this desu

These days USA is nothing special.