ITT: reply to this image with the first word that comes to mind

ITT: reply to this image with the first word that comes to mind

niggers

Murder

Hero

That bitch is brave motherfucker looks like he could brake her in half.

neh

Cunt

rape.

Sausages

titty

Hamburger

Cartman

REMEMBER THE ALAMO

omg it looks like he's looking to his superior.

"permission to rape, sir?"

BIG MEATY CLAWS

What? Are you a fucking moron?

She fully knows he can't do a goddamn thing to her, even if she spat in his face and busted his balls. There is nothing "brave" about that.

Heritage

Faggot

peanut butter

What the fuck is that bitch doing out of the kitchen?

Yes

Nice hat

Americunts

White people

topkek

She can't assault him either.

mcdonalds

Backhand.

Niggers

kek. Women assault men all the time. The man is arrested the majority of the time by default unless there's video evidence when they arrive at the scene
>work in criminal justice

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

nigger

he ain't getting laid

rude

Augustus Gloop

Bitch.

ignorance

Rockwell

You can get arrested for aggressively flipping the bird. A good lawyer will win the case because the middle finger is not an "obscene" gesture and not an explicit call to violence and is thus protected under the first amendment as free speech, but doing it in a belligerent and aggressive manner is close enough to inciting violence that it is arrest-able.

angus bethune

cuteboy

femanazi uneducated liberal piece of fucking shit

chicken nuggets

bitch

Spotlight

Tendies

American Hero

Nuggies

inbred

alpha

kek

That guy is a fat faggot and she is a bitch trying to feel empowered by getting in his face and flicking him off because she knows nothing will come of it

Patriot

Coalburner

The muscles in her fingers are so weak she can't even flip the man off properly.

cunt

good goyim

>man

that fat LARPer is like 16. He's pathetic looking and not remotely intimidating.

The

i bet war reenacting is fun, you fucking turd

Whether he was in a war reenactment, protesting, or whatever he still looks like a fat faggot to me. I don't care that he is holding a confederate flag, it doesn't bother me, I was just speaking about him in general.

cake

Commie

>but he looks like me

>Mom said that a bunch of people outside are doing Confederate historical re-enactments.

>Super excited because nobody told me, the head of the local histoprical society!

>Go outside for the first time in three weeks, find out its a racist rally. Feminist lady comes up and flips me off

>Look at the racists ruining my historically accurate cosplay

>Racists ruin everything, picture blows up, people think I'm a racist

>Fucking racists riling the women folk up

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Loser