ITT: Characters that represent you

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1uyz3d_the-big-boss-1971-full-movie_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brendan Fraser was in Spiderman?

>30 years old, still fantasizing about beating up the highschool bully and getting the girl

is this u op

You fucktard, that's Aqua man

>this is the final boss of the DCU

you're a fucking duck? *sigh*

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Is this a fresh meme?

fuck you

Literally me

Isn't this guy monstrously tall? How'd they make him seem so normal height here? He doesn't even look that much bigger than the rest of the people there.

Mane, i haven't seen a film with tobey maquire in it in years. Is he even still alive?

LITERALLY

me

Me with the red hair in OP's webbum.

Never before has a character so poignantly represented my entire persona.

Literally me

me irl

should have just used his skills to become the GOAT boxer in history or continued with his cage fighting career.

>that stance
of course he would get rekt

dailymotion.com/video/x1uyz3d_the-big-boss-1971-full-movie_shortfilms

ME

literally this scene is me

All three of them.

anyone else?

>hello me

you were raped on camera?

All three of them huh?

So you fell in love with your rapist whom you were legally married to all for you to become a power hungry insane bitch that winds up alone?

I either pay bills and die, or keep striving for that success

NO ITS NOT "LITERALLY" YOU DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK LITERALLY MEANS?

me on the right