It's a Quark episode

>It's a Quark episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bl5TUw7sUBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's a Quark has redeeming qualities episode

>fucking Grand Negus got kidnapped/swindled/sent back in time again

>>It's a Grand Nagus, the supreme leader of billions of Ferengi, decides to hang out with a bartender in a remote outpost episode

rewatching random episodes this week after ten years. quark is probably the best character.

But thats wrong you retard.

Garak and Dukat clearly the best characters.

So how did Star Trek get away with obvious space jews?

Not even best Cardassian

By going overboard to the point of being silly.

>it's a he thinks there won't be any good Ferengi episodes episode

>it's a Kira episode

QUAAAAARRKKK

MOOOOOGIE

>He doesn't want to be a Visitor to her Nana

I don't give a flying fuck about Bajoran religion and how it is right all the time.

Reminder that pic related knocked her up and Nana will never tell you about her sexual organs.

Would you stop making Star Trek threads? I only want to see Star Wars, GoT, and Marvel/DC capeshit on my Sup Forums thank you very much.

>Not throwing a few bars of Latinum Kai Winn's way and having a harem of Bajorans.

Why did a tailor know so much about cardassian intelligence?????

>it's a Quark gets a sex change episode

RROOOOMMMM

He used to provide tailor made security solutions to the Cardassian Government.

But then the Universal Financial Crisis hit and he was laid off and had to work in a backwater ore refining plant as a tailor until the plant closed and he kept being a tailor.

He just really likes clothes.

Then why is he wearing clothes?

>It's a Garak acts on his desires and tries to rape Dr.Bashir episode

Surprisingly accurate.

I'd rather the space jews than borg jews though.

NOT ON MY WATCH. NOW GIVE THIS MAN A HETEROSEXUAL LOVE INTEREST PRONTO.

bbbbased

>It's a Garak reluctantly agrees to date a teenage girl episode

because he's highly progressive

Did Ziyal die a virgin? I mean you can still do anal and be a virgin.

He spent a lot of time on the internet

I read this in his voice.

Do they have the internet in Star Trek? Is there just a place where everybody goes to shitpost?

>It's a Grand Nagus, the supreme leader of billions of Ferengi, decides to choose a self-hating, feminist, race traitor autist that knows nothing about economics as his successor episode

>It's a the characters in the show are the only people in the universe episode

>The internet was banned and destroyed during the Cossack Hegemony of the late 21st century in an attempt to eradicate "gay propaganda"

It's actually the perfect plan.

Rom is so incompetent and shy he'd never get anything done and if he did it'd be an unmitigated, but containable distaster.

After a few years of Rom, he'd be assassinated and the ideas he wanted to push would never be brought up again (or atleast for several generations)

Moreover, Negus planned it during a period where galactic trade was low due to the war, so there wasn't actually much to miss out on.

Oh, well that worked well. No wonder Garak goes on it then.

lolwut, is this real?

annoying character but she was hot af

Jadzia was way better looking.

got me

Kira had a better body

Still has the better body.

>No! You know something: You're out of order! This whole system is out of order!

>it's a Jadzia is quipping at the rate of a Marvel flick so based Sisko gets pissed and tells her to shut the fuck up episode

>It's a Sisko jumps at the opportunity to fuck mirror-Jadzia and then goes back home, never speaks of it again, and rebukes her flirtatious advances by calling her "old man" episode

>its an O'brien is racist to spoonheads episode

Get me this mug

youtu.be/bl5TUw7sUBs