So it was 10PM and someone in a dark hoodie and pants knocked on our door while we were sleeping...

So it was 10PM and someone in a dark hoodie and pants knocked on our door while we were sleeping. I got up since I was awake and he walked away before I got a detailed description.

Why would someone walk upto a suburban home at this time at night and knock on their door?

Anyone?

To kill you

It's true. The FBI are really coming for us. Quickly, destroy all incriminating data. First they destroy our image boards and now they come for us! DELETE EVERYTHING

>is someone in there or can i break in to steal/sleep/shit ?

or he wanted to lure you out. or ye got a madman on you.

To look if somebody is home. If nobody answers they rob the house.

To see if someone was home?

To see if you were home if no one answered he'd break in
/thread

Yeah, turn on the porchlight and keep your family awake. Make sure all the doors and windows are locked too

Idk if you are joking, but I was in the shower the other night and the dog was going mental. Then my gf comes in and says there was a dude knocking on the door a couple of times. I got straight out the shower and went outside to look and couldn't see anyone. This was at about 9:30pm

TOLD YOU! IT'S THE FUCKING FBI!

People sometimes want to explore abandoned houses but not disturb anything in the house

so... theyr checking if somebodys home... whih they already know through their phon?

I think the only reason someone would do that was if they were trying to steal your 40 giga byte collection of tentacle hentai... just sayin :3

No, they bag you if you go outside. Heh, the keks. They don't know that we barely go outside anyhow!

I'm sure the guy who rings a doorbell and waits for someone to open a door CLEARLY wishes to explore an abandoned house.

But seriously bitcchx boi im bout 2 square up if someone is gonna steal my hentai

Why the fuck would you want to go outside ?

Just to add we have 3 cars in the fucking driveway so there is no way some nigger thought it would be logical to rob a full house lmfao

Aint no nigga gonna touch my waifu I will square so hard that I turn into a fukn rectangle

good point

I will fukn become so squared that sponge bob will turn into a triangle at my presence

To see what was going on, ask him what the fuck he was doing.

Just yell at him from a window upstairs

Hey off topic question is there anybody dumb enough to click on the ad cunt wars because it's pretty much shoving pixcelated pussy into my face im not into that im a happily married man to my body pillow I aint bout data lief

This is how you get stabbed

I have two body pillows I take my McCree pillow whenever I take a shit and I take my megumine pillow whenever I sleep or fap

cooool

nigger

ching chong bing bong nigger faggot

The devil is right

Hey fukker go sit on a pine cone u fat nerd XDDDDDDD

Oh noes a stranger knocked on your door. Motherfucker probably had his car break down and he's took broke to afford a phone. If he was trying to crime on you he wouldn't he knocking on the door.
calm the fuck down op.
I had someone legitimately try to break into my place and it actually fucked me up for a minute. Don't be so dramatic about a knock.

those are also my most likey options in that order. based common sense user.

Hey I didn't say it was a robber, that is the posters. I was wondering what reasons this would happen. I agree with your post user but calm down I am sorry for what happened

>shady figure approaches
>scared to answer
>shady person leaves
>user is safe
How is this wrong? If the person looks sketchy then don't fucking help him retard

kek

Suck a greyhound's nasty ass.

i had a laugh at that cunt wars ad. i'd rather play guild wars tho

Stuuuuuuuupid move.

>if you're knocking, you're a good guy
holy damn you are naive.

It could have also been a wrong address.

Well I think it was just a mentally ill person who was more scared of you than you were of him. I'm calm. Thanks for appreciating what I went through. The attempted break in really made me spiral out for a long time and I eventually lost my gf who I lived with for over five years. I was pretty psycho paranoid hoping for the chance to.. Ya it was a bad mindset and a sad time of my life. Now I'm in a nice house and making more money in the future than I ever would have with my ex. I still miss her though and wish I didn't turn into a monster around her. Good life, but still regrets. I agree but he's probably just drunk or mentally ill and thought he was at his friend house.

How long did it take you to get up? How long was he there, from the time he knocked to the time he left?

Did you make much noise when walking to the door? Did you turn on any lights along the way? Did you do anything else which might have otherwise alerted him?

Did I say a good guy? We're all "good guys", even the murderers. The only difference is the decisions we make. Everyone has good and bad things they do.
anyways I stand by that he was confused/drunk.

I can hold my own. Besides, the chances of it being someone trying to murder me are pretty slim.

Even Pedophiles?

Forgot to add: if he left upon hearing footsteps, seeing a light turn on or seeing a phone screen light up, then it would be wise to assume he was up to no good.

Ya sure. I wouldn't let them around kids, but they don't MEAN to be attracted to kids. They can change under the right conditions, at least to the point of not thinking about and acting on it anymore.
but yes everyone no matter how flawed has some redeeming qualities and under the right circumstances is a lovable/ productive person.
I'm not a hippy either. Btw.

I am sorry man, happy to hear you are getting better!

>I'm not a hippy either. Btw.
no, you're a blue eyed faggot.

Thanks bro. I'm completely sober for the first time since my first year of college. No girlfriend, but I have a woman that texts me and some women i flirt with. Can't get my ex back though. I haven't tried messaging her since the month she dumped me, but she has a new bf and they've both gotten super fat while I've been working out and making more money than they'll ever have. It's sad to lose her this way, she really loved me and did everything she could for a long time. I guess not everything, she didn't take the job I got her which paid her more for a better position. She also was terrible with money and has an unbelievably bad credit score.
Oh well. I need to let her go and move on fully.

I'm really not selfish anymore though.. I don't get drunk, or high, or eat sweets. Everything I do is to take care of my friends, family, and build a future for myself. So ya you can come back from darkness guys, it just takes a good support group and strong will.

Well take the whole "them getting fat" thing as an uplifting thing. You were good to her, and obv better for her. But the well has been poisoned and she is no longer a valuable option

Being sober=Best. Good job dude, hell yeah

He was just trying to get a cup of sugar dumbass

Why do you hate my eye color? Look who's calling who the faggot. Ps:I fight for fun and have done enforcement for money. That path wouldn't be worth it now though. The other day I had some hippy faggot telling me how we should all share money and said "you know what I'm saying?". I said "I know what you're saying and I disagree, you've never worked as hard as me so you don't deserve what I get paid you smelly bum".

> (OP)
Instantly MIB played in my head. Fucking kek

Whoops

FUCK WHITE PEEEOPLE

Thanks man. I figured she would get fat, she always wanted to eat disturbingly unhealthy foods with complete disregard to reason. It was one of the things she hated about me was that I didn't want to always eat pizza and brownies..
Ya man I wasn't a drinker or a drug user, I just consumed cannabis to a severe level that was unhealthy. Making up for the lost time though and I look much younger than I am.

You're a fool. You're alive because of white people like myself. I pity your ignorance.

>your eye color
at this point i think you're trolling.

Nah that's just who I am.

I'm going to bed though. Good night.