I just sucked a fat cock through s glory hole. Ask me anything

I just sucked a fat cock through s glory hole. Ask me anything.

Self bumping. Want to talk about my experience

When is your STD check appointment?

The picture is me, taken while filming my first cock in mouth

No

Not going to do it. Wont swallow cum, and no ejaculation even happened. Just enjoyed a fat soft cock

K bye

Come on Sup Forumsros. You know you are curious

at least you have that gay goatee on your face so people know what's up right away

Damn straight. Without it i have the worst double chin

Are you fucking stupid?

how did you post a picture

What should I even be scared for? Cant get HIV or AIDS from sucking a cock.

By softly sucking the long sick and relishing every moment

want to suck mine

Depends. If you live near seattle, and you can host, and I dont have to see your face, sure.

People wont understand, but I am straight. I just always wanted to suck a cock, and honestly I loved it. But dudes fucking gross me out, and i could never kiss one.

what's it like being gay?

You sound like one of the many kids they tried to scare away from sex in the 90s

See Not gay. Just like cocks. A passable ladyboy would be my dream

Why a cock? Why not a vagina?

Because i can suck vagina whenever I want. Getting to experience a cock, and then so lucky to have it be a long fat cock, that was amazing

What did it taste like?

It tasted like nothing. Maybe a hint of his cologne, which sucked because the taste was stuck in my mouth all night after that

Would you do it again?

Sure. It was fun. Felt natural, like it belonged there. I tried to take it deep, but i gagged. It was still nice though.

Did he cum?

No, i sucked it for a while, then stood up and let him suck mine. As soon as I came, i cleaned my shit up and left