Sup Forums how many girls have you impregnated so far and how many do you plan to impregnate in your life time

Sup Forums how many girls have you impregnated so far and how many do you plan to impregnate in your life time

Implying users on Sup Forums have gf's

4. All aborted. Doing my part.

one and now im cursed

>3
>0
Tried getting snipped 2 years ago (25 years old) Took my copay and was told I was to young.
Out of the 3, two abortions and one miscarriage. 3 different girls.
Dodged 3 bullets. I never want kids.

I have impregnated 2 girls. One girl was a stripper at my local strip club. Surprisingly she doesn't ask for child support

I take it you're new at your job?

Idk but I've had a couple really weird instances where about 9 or 10 months after I banged a chick she was posting baby pictures that favored me on fb with her "baby daddy"

I’m a boss bro.

1 (baby momma at 20)

1 (wife wants kids)

My 82 year old grandfather impregnated my 19 year old sister. So that's about that

None that I know of

What????

Just one, but she plans to have me get her pregnant again. She enjoys kicking me In the balls and since I don't like fucking her when she's pregnant, she wants to have other guys cum insider her the whole time she's knocked up and let them kick me too.

Was it consensual?

Baby bumpin it

My grandfather and grandma are divorced. One day sister was home taking care of my grandfather and giving him a bath and it kicked off from there

I'm gonna do it all at once in the span of three months

>how many girls have you impregnated so far
>how many do you plan to impregnate in your life time
Also 0. My wife and I both don't want kids.

however many your mom counts as

3 pregnant 3 abortions 3 instant breakup right after

That's gross, man. Not the incest part, but the fucking an old wrinkly person. Women, shit.

1 because i love my fat wife dearly

Samefag af

Abortion?

One possibly two. The maybe says it's somebody else's but it was within 9 months. She gave it up for adoption anyway so I'll never know.

One.

But now I'm infertile. Trapmode worth it.

as many as I can

None

Darwinism at work

5. Feels great

>3

Wife, girlfriend and former girlfriend.

I would consider doing it again.. I lie unprotected sex.

I shoot hot loads into my cousin. But she's on a shot. So it's all good. I don't want kids. Fuck that shit. I wouldn't mind fucking a pregnant cow and drink her milk though.

I have a Pregnancy/impregnation fetish. I think it's got when working girls accidentally get pregnant, tell me moar

Story

Anybody have that screencap of the guy who got that girl pregnant when she was passed out or drunk and watched her raise his kid on Facebook?

4, 1 miscarried, 2 abortions, and 1 kid that i bailed on. not gonna stop cumming in raw puss though, feels too fuckin good

i remember that, was hot as fuck

Zero and zero. Was lucky until I got snipped, have never used rubbers. I will never breed because children are gay

>5
>as many as i can

love to knock up sluts who don't want it, it's surprisingly easy to slip out of a condom without them noticing

i got a vasectomy at 24. i think i got lucky, though. when the doc came into the room, he made a concerned face and asked me about my age. i guess nobody told him my age before i was all prepped and ready to go. he seemed like he wouldn't have done it had he known before.

best $900 i ever spent tho

May as well if ur white guy theyll shake u dry.
Unless ur non white u can get a with some sjw shit

Stories please
Post preggo pics

>3
>0
Miscarriage miscarriage abortion

0 and 0

-2, but I plan on changimg that into a -1 and repeating on that digit until at least 5 white babies and I will have done my part.