Share something interesting about yourself

share something interesting about yourself.

I'm not an avid Sup Forums user nor a newfag

I'm mexican =D

im trying to get accepted into paramedic school, hbu

My dick is on the larger end of average statistically, and I'm short as fuck. Dating world isnt so bad for me tho, and that's pretty rad

i make videos of me masturbating while i suck on my own toes. then i masturbate to those videos. anyone want to see?

no

i left my body via astral projection once

I fear time itself

I was a recluse for quite a while. Always a loner. The social part of my brain doesnt work like most peoples. Working on it. The things i like are boring to thers unless they are packaged in mysticism. Even the unknown isnt mysterious when you understand it in ways that others cant or wont.

holy shit you guys sound dull/insufferable. aspiring paremedicbro you'd be interesting if you were actually a paramedic.

All thots must die

I eat dog pussy on the daily
Not fucking kidding
next level furry

I study plant behavior

Are you just not motivated to make social interaction or do your interest not correlate with others? Also how are you working on it?

I hope I can someday go off grid , been preparing myself for it for years

I turn 44 on thursday.

I guess 4cahn being shit is my present

>plant behavior

splain'

I have discovered the theory of everything.
I know you don't believe me.

pics or it didn't happen

I have herpes.

does the dog enjoy it?
does it already know that you're gonna do and expects it?

>I have herpes.
do you tell people this before sexual contact or do you just spread herpes around?

That is not interesting

shitty movie

I hate my life and I wish I was dead. I don't find enjoyment in anything anymore.

hang in there fam, it gets better

>I don't find enjoyment in anything anymore.
Same

I'm the lead singer of a band. We were more popular back when Myspace was still relevant.

protip: sometimes it doesn't.

sometimes it just keeps slowly getting worse until you eventually die.

this

It's all a matter of perspective

No, I mean as in the actual theory of everything, not that shit movie that I didn't even watch. My jimmies are a bit rustled because when I'll make the theory of everything public people will think about that shit movie before actually thinking about the real theory of everything I will bestow upon them.

pics NAO you fukin liar

matt s.?

I know it seems that way. I was depressed as hell for 39 years. Turning 44 this week.

You won't actually know if you're right until you die so you might as well suck it up.

I'm so fucked up depressed that somehow I don't want to let go of the things that cause me pain either. I feel like I deserve to hurt this much. I keep the pain because if I let go I won't be able to feel anything ever again. I feel like I'm going in circles and my life is worthless.

talking with my ex gf who added me last week. she's trying to work thing but i don't like having a long distance relationship ..

I have perfect pitch and pitch memory.

No.

well I already figured out you should call it some thing else. if you were smart enough to come up with it, shouldn't you have realized you should not call it "the theory of everything" first?

I feel like I have a minor savior complex, not to the point where I'd put the needs of others above my own or endanger anyone, but I find that I feel satisfaction and fulfillment by going out of my way to help people when they need it. Not like a white knight or anything, I just like being that guy people can call on if they need help with something. First noticed this when I would help carry shitters through the raid in D2 just so they could experience beating it.

7/10, made me chuckle mentally

i love Asian girls

I walked across America last year

The End

I'm a faggot durrr

i met my girlfriend of 5 years on Sup Forums in a katawa shoujo thread.

I was born in Colombia, my dad was friend of a huge drug dealer when I was younger.

>one time drunk he asks me if I wanna see someone die
>yeah I guess..
>at his finca
>takes me to some secluded, simple brick house
>has some random nigger tied up and cut everywhere
>hands me his handgun
>do whatever
>leaves

I shot him about 10 seconds later, nigger was unconscious but opened eyes in pain before dying.
I remember exactly 6 bullets, none in the head it's not as easy as it sounds, plus I was like 9

been there. I still regret shit from when I was a teen. fuck if someone had just TOLD me.

I wish I knew how to help, being where you are sucks.

made me kek

I have relative pitch. If I think for a few seconds, I can come up with any note in the scale. I'm right maybe 70% of the time.

fuck man I'm sorry

I have zero pitch. play 3 of the same note, tell me it's 3 of the same note and same scale and I'll be like LULdunno

I wish someone knew how to help. But I'm also starting to think I don't deserve to be helped.

I've been with my girl for five years. We both have it. I have it to her. Didn't know I had it.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡙⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⡯⠭⣭⡝⢿⣿⡀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠁⣴⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⠈⠻⣿⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⢀⢀⢸⣿⣯⣽⠾⠟⠪⠁⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⢀⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⡀⠄⠚⠉⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⡀⢀⣀⣠⡖⠁⣀⢤⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣥⣴⣧⣀⣩⡭⠔⠋⣁⣾⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣬⣈⡙⢶⣦⣷⡿⠋⢀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣛⠻⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣍⣁⣀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣙⣿⣿⣾⣿
⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣻⣿⣿⣿
⡷⣻⣟⣿⣿⠯⠵⣻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠛⠙⠚⠛⠛⠛⠓⠑⠓⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛

I hold the opinion that traps are neither gay nor straight, they straddle a middle ground that leaves many straight men confused.

Ask yourself this: would Richard Simmons be into traps?

I was involved in the controlled demolitions on 9/11

lol oops

nobody but you can help

and it sucks when you can't either

good luck my brother. you're a faggot but don't ever forget that I still care about you.

wait a second... how do you know she didn't give it to you?

OH SHIT MOTHERFUCKER
OH SSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

>Born
>Abusive mother. Beat the shit out of me daily.
>Super sensitive kid.
>Got bullied in school for being fat.
>Could recite the periodic table at age 12, understood concepts like valency and electron orbitals.
>Still remember how to make RDX off by heart from when I read the anarchists cook book at age 10.
>Depressed.
>OCD. Was scared of ebola.
>Mfw that shit actually epidemicked like 10 years later.
>Possibly mild schitzo in teens.
>Tortured animals.
>Stabbed someone.
>Recused to my bedroom.
>Spent 4 years just playing vidya, reading wikipedia and lurking b.
>Developed and eating disorder in college.
>Kissless virgin til 18.
>Started abusing steroids.
>Got jacked.
>Filled with confidence.
>Start banging 9s.
>Drug dealer.
>Fucked up. Been homeless 3 times.
>Been unemployed a load of times.
>Set up my own business made a load of money.
>Broke up with my long term GF a year ago.
>Went on a drug binge (was straight before it)
>Lost my business but IDGAF was legit such a great time of my life hanging around with other drug users enjoying myself.
>Still stupidly in love with her even though I've been banging through my university halls.
>Feel lonely.
>Know a lot about how drugs work.
>Entire family are all doctors.
>They don't give a shit about me because I fucked up so much when I was younger.
>Can't rest until I earn more than all of them combined.
>Then realised money isn't everything now I just want to be happy.
>Time is scary, it keeps ticking away.
>Not sure if I'm ugly or attractive, people say I'm good looking but that's what people say.
>Deeply hate how I look.
>Love writing.
>People think I'm hilarious.
>Use humour to mask my pain.

>Love writing.
you do it so badly though

It's greentext not a novel.

How old are you?

Quite a journey man

no excuse for being awful

I was once tricked into believing that I was a product of incest.

also cant spell, get the feeling hes delusional

That's just basic ear training. Someone can play any note and I can tell you what it is. I also can do stuff like remember the exact first notes of songs I haven't heard in 20 years. On the weekend I said to my wife "I bet you this is the exact pitch for night court" theme. Nailed it.

My wife's iPhone has a notification "bing". I told her that's the first note of the glockenspiel in "Sloop John B" (Beach Boys). Dead on.

I'm sure there's more to this. Like, my dad was a drug dealer (kinda how I got into it).
I've been a chef, a personal trainer, an IT technician for BT, a doorman, a web designer, a barman, a salesman. Get bored easily.
Dated my mom's best friend. Dated my sisters best friends. Fucked my hot step sister. Still in my head I'm a fucked up 13 year old fat ass and literally can't make myself eat a pizza.
First time I tried ecstacy I cried with happiness because I finally felt what happiness is (or isn't I guess). I got accepted to study medicine until they found out I have a criminal record for stabbing someone in my teens (seems unfair, over a decade ago).
I've lived in over 30 houses.
Also been struggling with alcoholism since I broke up with my ex.
Sent her anonymous nice messages on tumblr every single day, just because I hope it makes her smile.
Aware she's fucking chad but that's fine, I'm fucking becky. It's her mind I loved.

i listen to a lot of music that is good. I don't smoke pot like a faggot. I also enjoy life and living.

Pretty different path for me, but similar on the drug binges minus dealing, working out (I was bullied for being skinny), bedroom recluse.

Tried M myself and fuck agreed on real happiness. It's the purest I've felt in a while and wish I could look at life that way forever.

Now I'm back to being a cynic on Sup Forums, lovely life.

Keep your head up and later down the road you'll meet another girl that'll make you wonder why you even felt so hard for the first one, you're already mingling so that's a good start. Love's a bitch.

The tumblr messaging probably isn't healthy for that though, might wanna just cut contact 100%. Sucks but it's the easiest way forward.

Thanks user.

It's interesting on how similar many of our experiences are isn't it.
I think we're lulled into this false belief that everyone around us have perfect lives, but in reality, there are so many btrards and recluses and fuck ups in the world we're not really alone.

At least we're not true normies.
Normies are so boring it hurts to watch them.

My dad had a small role as one of the gangster in The Godfather 3.

Agreed, we end up spending so much time in isolation we really never get to know anybody profoundly. I've had only a few friends that I knew almost everything about and it seems just about everyone has severe fucking issues that they hide every day, normies most of all. They're just good at socializing is all.

>share something interesting about yourself.

I'm unable to post any images on Sup Forums

discord invite EdCtAy4

Even though life has dealt us different hands, being able to empathise with others is valuable

I own 3 bee hives

Fucking why? Be a doctor or nurse.

I read Sup Forums and the deviant sex stuff isn't the best part of Sup Forums.

Your gif may be revealing.

Get out of here while you still have time.

I’m trans and have XXY chromosomes

fuck you man...

>My dad had a small role as one of the gangster in The Godfather 3.

that's something interesting about your dad, not you

I hope you get cancer, we don't need your kind

When I was a little 12 yearsold faggot I ate my own cum ti know how it taste, don't like my own shit.

Nigga you talk too much. Word of advice . . nobody cares about your shitty life.

Did he get to meet Sofia Coppola? Or fuck her?

I am the youngest Diver ever certified on Guam and passed the test and certifications to be the world's youngest certified Dive Master/Dive Instructor, but I needed to be insured by a diver specific health plan that was like 850$ a month and PADI couldn't hire me at 11, so I couldn't justify it.

Feels shit when a goal based on something you love is within reach, all that's needed is ink and paper, but you gotta pay Mercedes-Benz Monthly Installment rates for them to give you a piece of fucking paper.

That I'm really dull and uninteresting
>just graduated so I got nothing do to except doing a shitty part-time job
>want to take a break before searching for career related jobs
>spend most of the time watching YouTube videos about cars and memes
>fap twice a day spending a total of two hours
>rest of the day, I wait for replies from someone I don't even know if there is any possible love relationship between me and her
>should've just off myself by now but im afraid of death

i have a street named after me in my hometown

why are you replying to me, you fucking retard? im obviously not the guy i replied to

>Guam

Congratulat......oh fuck it.

different user here, probably because global warming is making it summer year-round here

Sorry nigga. Could you forward my message to him.

I'm a pedo like most people on this board

While working as a security guard at a building site during mayday me and one other guard were driven away by a mob of 150+ anarchists throwing rocks and wielding clubs. They occupied the site as a "protest" and the place later burned down. I got to watch the bachanalia for the rest of the night from an adjacent lot,

I was redpilled about niggers and sandniggers by then but this also made me realize that the leftists also need to hang before the Volk can live at peace.

>on this board
you mean in the world..