Atlético de Madrid - Real Madrid referee will be the turk Cüneyt Cakir

>Atlético de Madrid - Real Madrid referee will be the turk Cüneyt Cakir

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, THAT GUY IS THE FUCKING WORSE JESUS CHRIST

>sporx.com/atletico-madrid-real-madrid-maci-cuneyt-cakirin-SXHBQ624962SXQ

who

the turk Cüneyt Cakir

just claim that he has ties to that güllen guy, then goatfucker erdogan will jail him for you

I hope that means that Dutch ref will be doing the final

The one who lets the game flow and doesn't hand out yellows like candy

What's so bad about him?

Will he make sure that Real go through or will he let Atletico get away with murderball?

nope, he's in charge of the juve-monaco 2nd leg match

/ourguy/ Brych will probably get the final, even though he was shit at the Dortmund game yesterday

There were only 2 good refs, Rizzoli and Clatterz. Now that the Clatters left, there's only 1.

I really liked him in the Barcelona-Juventus 2nd leg.

He didn't buy any of the Barcelona players diving throughout the whole match.

truuuuuuu lol fucking diving cunts haha

He is fucking shite, but at least he isn't that dirty magyar that blatantly robbed Bayern vs MERDRID

Hi there, it's me Bjorn Kuipers AMA

Hi there, I'm Clement Turpin, the elite french refe....

WAIT

PENALTY KICK FOR LYON

Madrid was 100 times better than Bayern lol

Schneider is the only good French ref 2bh

That's the one, best ref in the world imo

See what happens when you get a real ref that lets the game flow and doesn't give a free kick+yellow each time a Barca player dives? They get BTFO, Barca can't compete in a fair, flowing game, team full of manlets

That's why barca wouldn't make top 4 in the EPL, couldn't handle getting kicked each week without rest

Barca are able to pass and move so effectively because they dive/draw so many fouls/yellows it forces the opposition to stand off because they're scared Barca will con the ref into sending a man off, so teams play it safe and try to play men behind the ball while Barca knock it around with ease fooling everyone into think they're world class. The only thing Barca are world class at is making the refs enforce the style of play they're good at, not giving their opponents a fair shot

There's a reason Barca was irrelevant in Europe until recently(last 10 years), without refs protecting them they're nothing, also the reason EPL teams are irrelevant in Europe these days. Soft refereeing = Barca rise

That's what happens when you fly recklessly into a challenge with 5 times more horizontal speed than vertical, your equilibrium can get FUCKED UP

Serves Messi right, people aren't going to stand off you everytime you charge at the ball mate, learn to judge the situation

that was actually a vicious foul by pjanic

is he related to Erdogan?

kinda looks like him

t. Indarista

oh, look, it's the official referee of real madrid. what a surprise.

>t. Penaldo Offsidenaldo

t. Mad Chelsea customer

fuck that guy
Why do they also reuse the same group of shit refs fot big games?

Atleast he was shit for both sides

Who's the guy that reffed the finals last year that shook his head in contempt at Pepe when he pulled another Oscar nominated dive? I want him again, but I'll take the Dutch ref that let's them play

Referees should always be English even if an English team is involved

"Be very careful with the whistle or your kids will be orphans."