Is it socially acceptable to approach women on the beach who are sun bathing and hit them up for conversation...

Is it socially acceptable to approach women on the beach who are sun bathing and hit them up for conversation? I feel generally women on the beach are trying to show off and get attention to having male interest is a bonus.

Or is it an invasion of personal space and relaxation time?

Im looking to hook up with a girl while on beach vacation.

have you learned nothing from #metoo?

if you're hot, the advance is welcomed.

if you're not, the advance is sexual assault and a verbal symbol of the violent patriarchal oppression of women. buy lots of lube now coz where you're going, fresh boi-pussy is a valued commodity.

sorry, forgot to add

>if you're hot and have the ability to further their career or life in some way.

otherwise, forget it.

I'd hate to be a young adult today. I saw a new dating app called 'legalfling' where both parties can sign a contractual agreement to the sexual encounter. maybe start your advance with "have you heard of legalfling?"

> I feel generally women on the beach are trying to show off and get attention to having male interest is a bonus.

Femanon here, i can literally smell the r/incel on you

80% of the girls my age on the beach today were wearing thongs.

If thats not showing off for attention I dont know what is.

Yep 100% agree with you. Am hot so will give a go

They are trying to get a tan you creep

Spray tan
Lotion tan

Much easier than sitting in the sun getting skin cancer all day

Neither of those look as nice as a real tan

I actually cant tell if you're being serious or not holy shit

It really just depends on how attractive you are
Hot? She'll probably respond positively.
Not? She'll probably call you a creep and tell you to go away.

So youre telling me they sit in the sun all day in a thong, taking a million selfies for social media and its not asking for attention?

I bet your from a country where their skin is brown or darker.

yep figured this would be the case 100%

White
Did I say bob or vegana?

Rules for hitting on sunbathing women:
1) Be attractive.
2) Don’t be unattractive.

there's the additional qualification that's very important "hot AND have the ability to further their career or life in some way".

otherwise, get dat boi-pussy ready.

Stop replying
She will literally say anything to convince herself and you that she isnt a cock hungry thot. OF COURSE theyre wearing thongs for the attention. Why would they want a tan on their asscheeks if theyre not going to show it off later? Women saying they dont dress provocatively for male attention is Gorgon shit, total Gorgon shit.

so fucking true

not? she'll go full #metoo on you and you'll be an outcast for the foreseeable future.

this. she needs the veneer of modesty. Like how girls on instagram post how they "can't believe how messy my room is! lol!" while they stand half naked in front of the mirror.

Wrong. It's about confidence, unashamed conversation and something interesting to say.
Guys like you fags are only here because r/incels got shut down. You have no hobbies that aren't weird, you don't want to talk about what the girl wants and you don't dress well or look like you care about your appearance.

>Be conventionally funny
>Be interesting
>No fedoras
>Sauce: Chad McCuckmachine reporting in

Ugly guys think they are atractive.

If your belly protrudes farther than a tennis ball, don't hit on girls at the beach.

>sauce: next disgraced #metoo offender

Fix'd for you

thot?... GORGON?!

You are such a basement geek. Last person to give advice on this topic.

Only one good looking guy in this thread.

And it's me. Sorry losers.

dubs don't lie

Confidence isnt even the second thing women look for in a man. First its appearance, then its a guess of how much your clothes/haircut cost, then its how interesting or funny you are, then they start to probe your confidence. Stop reading shitty articles on how to be a man, and start paying attention to how women react to different people. I people watch all the time. I've seen countless pajeets overflowing with confidence who get rejected by every single girl they approach. Confidence is not the key

Using the lingo of this generation to get my point across makes me a basement geek? No I think it makes me current and trendy, which is something women like to pretend to be.

Because pajeets are fucking creepy with women, you know that.

>Appearance
Goes back to what I said about dressing well

Most guys aren't as unattractive as they think, they just don't make an effort an with their appearance or conversational abilities and then try to approach the hottest women they see. Start with less attractive women, build your confidence and then work your way up