I'm from a hispanic family and have strict parents when it comes to keeping a job etc and being responsible...

i'm from a hispanic family and have strict parents when it comes to keeping a job etc and being responsible. they are obsessed with working and not being lazy. so they've always been the type to push hard.

anyways, two days i quit my job but didnt tell them. my younger sister found out because her friend from college works where i do as well.

long story short she told my parents out of the blue tonight as if she didnt even care. didn't say a word to me at all before and just let it slip.

i am furious. i have her on facebook but she doesnt have my parents. i never go on her page but was forced to see a picture she put up from halloween back in october. its her costume from that night.

anyways, my parents would freak out if they knew she had a photo like this on facebook even though its burried away.

what do you think? i cut off the bottom of the photo but you get the picture of the kind of photo it is.

how do i bring it up to parents? i could just flat out bring it open and say hey dad, do you approve of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4DPGhj7.jpg
i.imgur.com/SPDAcQj.jpg
i.imgur.com/lNVuy1N.jpg
i.imgur.com/h1FmdVR.jpg
imgur.com/a/DRESM
imgur.com/h1FmdVR
imgur.com/a/34BXM
imgur.com/a/Mw65z
imgur.com/a/sffqX
imgbb.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just slip a tide pod in her drink.

Is their backlash on her going to be proportional to the backlash on you?
If it's within a reasonable margin?
Yeah bro. Do it now. Don't wait.

its actually a big deal. it's not a haha moment to laugh it off. my parents are going to be on my kiss to find a job right away or move out. so yeah, she really screwed me over.

they would equally freak out if they saw this photo

post the rest of the photo for some dank ass dr phil advice bro

>getting ass devastated by your little sister

you realize how fucking beta this makes you op? Just get another job and leave your novella fantasies behind.

also post the full one fag

Puto pendejo

Appreciate it. I'll post the full picture for a second and delete it. comment once youve seen so i can safely remove

Im going to post it by imgur that way it doesn't catch the attention of any cancer who will act like idiots

i.imgur.com/4DPGhj7.jpg
i.imgur.com/SPDAcQj.jpg

Show the rents bro.

She's hot btw

>i.imgur.com/SPDAcQj.jpg
no lie tho, your sis is fucking hot, kind of a bitch, but fucking hot

I deleted so thanks for writing back. Cool when people can actually be mature and not be fucking idiots.

But yeah I'm going to do it after they get home tomorrow night but Ill think on it a little while. Also please no comments about her like that.

Cheers

post it faggot

>i.imgur.com/SPDAcQj.jpg
Ok

>i.imgur.com/SPDAcQj.jpg
removed asshole

No thank you. The reason I posted it for a second was to avoid idiots like you. I won't b posting

>no comments about her like that

why the fuck would you post this on here then

>i.imgur.com/SPDAcQj.jpg
I can still see them.

You ever think about blackmailing her instead? You could put it in her ass.

post it

your a gay nigger if you dont post it im looking her up right now

dude dont show your parents, but blackmail her. think about it. That way you dont create conflict in your family, but she owes you a fucking solid ass favor. i mean if i were you i'd get my dick sucked. but thats just me, what you ask her for is up to you

Oops, never mind, down now. =D

download it and post it here faggots

kys

following this up by saying if she doesnt play ball show your parents IMMEDIATELY xD

alright I'm just going to let this thread die. thank you for the few that offered real advice. idiots have found the thread now so I'm pcing

hi op. you mean these two photos?
i.imgur.com/lNVuy1N.jpg
i.imgur.com/h1FmdVR.jpg

anyone care to post his sis?

jerking off to her ass right now

Delete this please. Im asking you out of the goodness of my heart. Seriously.

No. Stop posting please

Dude. Please not funny. Please please just stop posting. I want to go to bed and don't want to deal with this.

i bet you his sister got her ass fucking POUNDED that night!

Your sister is a fucking whore OP

I would spend your energy job hunting instead of dramatic bullshit. Then get the fuck out of your parent's house and live your own god damn life like a fucking adult. I'm not calling you childish because you live at your parent's house by the way. You're childish because you play soap opera drama games like a fucking moron. Get out of there. Live in a car, I've done it twice, it's not that bad.

Is this thread trap or win?

If you delete this post i will use autistic rage to spread this like a wildfire because you think we have better things to do

win, nice dubs

Someone dox-her

oh its fake crying time.
get your faggot nypa request out of here and fuck off

"goodness of my heart"
suck a cock faggot im posting this on reddit and other sites right now just because your a cuck bitch

>Also please no comments about her like that.
just kys mate.

Actually she was at a party with her 5 friends who are all girls. Trust me she's not like that

guys, I want to go to bed and this is stressing me out. please chill

Someone post pics

We already did you fucking moron

Just asking, why the fuck would you post something like this about your sister if you don't want to deal with anything like what just happened?

motherfucker those 5 girls later went to tyrones house to get BLACKED by 10 nigs..think about it, your innocent shy little sister stuffing nig dick down her throat.

just busted a nut to her ass, keeping her in my files forever

Phaggot

Cant post anything wtf

OP deleted them

You took em down? Fucking pussy.

OH you really think its his sister? Lol thats cute

Im trying to delete thread. Having same problem

RIGHT HERE ASSFUCKS

this was a valuable learning experience for OP

Fucking kill yourself, you beta male.

Smelling a lot like trap right about now

are you dense?

Read the fucking thread before commenting

My man!

Whatever we got our two ass pics and op got retarded winwin

POST THEM

same Sup Forumsrother
imgur.com/a/DRESM

lol what a slut. also does she actually have a tattoo that says "fit & healthy"? what is she a fucking yogurt?

>>

>i cut off the bottom of the photo
Fuck you, then. Come in here, ask our advice, but withhold compensation? Get off the PC, your fucking tamales are burning...

Too late. I saved it and I'll post it on new threads whenever I feel like it in the coming days/weeks/months.

If image server wasnt down, id post it right now.

This is how you take care of your family? This is how you protect your blood? Good job.

>it's not a haha moment to laugh it off
then maybe Sup Forums isn't the best place for this shit?

yogurt lmfao

You are a massive faggot.
YOU quit your job
YOU didn't have anything else lined up
YOU are a whiny crybaby who shits himself when mommy and daddy rightly get in your grill for throwing away your job.

Stop living at home like a freeloader and stop blaming your sister for being a bitch. She just sees you for what you are. Fucking coward. Not even the balls to face a girl.

Die in a fire.

Page isn't working. Posters deleted it. Someone please be a bro and upload again

>imgur.com/a/DRESM
>imgur.com/h1FmdVR

fucks sakes save some bait for others would you

Nvm found itHope its not the only one

They are definitely not deleted

>my parents run my life
>they can't know i quit my job
>i'm going to be a beta about it to my sister

you're a bit of a faggot

Literally only the first of those 2 works you stupid nigger

It was a generic mexican ass. Why does anyone care?

>what is she a fucking yogurt?
i fukin died lmao

the two posts that have both images are deleted from imgur

Nice. But the second one is not working

>literally
kys

i.imgur.com/h1FmdVR.jpg
i.imgur.com/lNVuy1N.jpg

both fukken saved

>this dumb fucking nigger is posting dead links
lol

>OOPS! WE COULDNT FIND THAT PAGE!
>OOPS! WE COULDNT FIND THAT PAGE!

i just saved both pic from those links. how are they getting deleted so quickly

what was the second pic

upload them pls only got uncut version of original posted by OP

who gives a fat fuck you insufferable autist have you seen an ass before?

imgur.com/a/34BXM

new link

>imgur.com/a/34BXM
god bless you

imgur.com/a/Mw65z
imgur.com/a/sffqX

wasting my time but ok

je t adore

thank you
and nice dubs

holy shit am cumming buckets
btw op i hope u dont mind me using this for any new thread i post

CAN YOU UPLOAD IT ON A DIFFERENT WEBSITE?

These link nowhere

imgbb.com/

upload here

Thank you sir

It says 'oops can't find page' ?

really