Itt: memes you fell for/overrated garbage

itt: memes you fell for/overrated garbage

pic related. also: blade runner

There are many films people pretend to like, a form of film virtue signalling. There will be Blood is at the top of that list.

i know this is a bait thread but those movies actually are shit. imdb tier mediocrity.
same with

Boyhood

Under the Skin

i actually fell asleep during those 2
BR is so boring and dull. atleast amadeus has a decent story but who tf wants to watch a movie about mozart?
and this is coming from an austrian

Shawshank Redemption

couldn't watch it more than 10 minutes
long, slow, didn't worth it.
Tree of life
Brazil

>BR is so boring and dull.

That was pretty much what I thought when I watched it.

Amadeus was a fucking fabulous movie, you shut your whore mouths

Amadeus is dank, you buttfucking cuntnugget

also this, dogshit disguised as art

You should all kill yourselves to be honest family

your thread, OP

>I didn't like it so the people who say it's great must be pretending!!!

This is among the most pathetic shit I see on this board on a regular basis. I mean why do you even care so much that you have to create this delusion?

Are you so far up your ass that you can't handle the notion that some people might genuinely find movies like Amadeus, 2001 and TWBB entertaining? These films aren't even that slow for fuck's sake!

what art? it's just low budget science fiction

Watching this movie is like having sex with my ex, incredibly boring and over 3 hours long.

I was talking about under the skin

anime re-make was better
so was A Bug's Life

>Amadeus
>garbage

hello there, white trash

I disliked the Avengers, while I tend to enjoy Super Hero movies. I thought Loki was rather lackluster.
The Godfather is a snorefest.
All romantic movies are terrible.

The two movies in the OP are some of my favorites.

i dont want to make anyone happy with that

i agree with the godfather
it was not unbearable but it also wasnt more than averange, at best
movies like colateral or inside man are way more fun, even if the tv contrarians would call them flicks, bogos or joints

Everytime I think /tv is making a comeback in terms of quality, a fucktard rears their tiny head. This is why critics and people like you get ignored. Think of it this way: You eat a burger and think its great. Someone else tries the same burger and think it sucks. It has zero to do with "fine" taste, just preference. Kill yourself.

fuck you nigger

Blade Runner for sure.