Be accused of rape

>be accused of rape
>have literally all your exes who you've treated like utter garbage rush to your defense.
>isn't cuccd by the record label because he IS the record label.

Is Gira the ultimate "Chad"?

Jimmy Page kidnapped and molested a 14 year old and plagiarized his music and literally nobody cares except for neckbeards looking for excuses to dislike him

Yeah because he doesn't exist in a beta world that most of these indie artists do. Most of these passive, meek looking indie guys who love to preach about feminism and social justice causes are creeps behind closed doors.

All of the musicians from the 60's and 70's have child molestation stories. Only Pete Townsend got in trouble for it, and that was because he kept on doing it decades later.

Haha, you realize his first four albums were criticizing capitalism, right? I bet you think “Flex your muscles” is supposed to be encouraging and badass, too.

Gira is the big post-punk man who prayed to the one true god ian curtis for deliverance and received his blessing via kitchen drying line delivery from the heavens

Don't sweat that. Once your dad and his friends are dead, Led Zeppelin will be regarded as a very average, very middle-of-the-road 70's rock band.

I’d rather my father be alive then Led Zeppelin be viewed as they should be, but that’s just me.

It's because Gira treated his women well despite being a creep.

And yes, I know about the Jarboe argument tape that was put on a record.

If you don't want to be accused of something, treat your girlfriends well, and don't have casual sex with anyone.

Michael gira is a liar devil with a shit mouth he do a real bad do to Larkin her rape her beautiful soul she is not lair Michael gira is a shit liar he can go do hell and burn for life fuck Michael gira

I'm just saying, the proverbial test-of-time is not going to be kind to Led Zeppelin.

Fuck Michael gira is a evil rape he do a bad rape to the beautiful Larkin he should go to fuck hell for all his life he is evil!!

What did he mean by this?

There is literally nothing suss af about Larkin

I was actually wondering that too. I figured even with all the support he had he'd still be crucified but Larkin seems pretty fucked up. So much so even her bandmates were giving her shit.

What do u think I mean Michael gira is a evil rape he do it again soon I know but Larkin is beautiful and she do not deserve a rape of Michael gira is a evil devil with a shit mouth he do a bad rape to the beautiful Larkin he he will burn

It helps that Larkin has pulled this exact same stunt with literally every band she has ever been a part of. As soon as they realize she has zero talent and is legit delusional, she cries rape.

what a bizarre, non-sequitur response
>gira isn't an ineffectual nerd
>oh yeah well he criticizes capitalism!

>”only betas love social justice causes”
>Gira’s first four albums were literally social justice causes

Good god, are we at a point where even critiquing capitalism is social justice warrior shit?
The term is getting vaguer and more convenient by the day.

that's literally not what the post says.
>Most of these passive, meek looking indie guys who love to preach about feminism and social justice causes are creeps behind closed doors.

I’m criticizing Gira, but I’m No Wave was a social justice movement (albeit a much more real one than our current environment).
You’re right I misread it, my bad.

>even have your borderline SJW mates stick up for you
Gira is next level desu

>are we at a point where even critiquing capitalism is social justice warrior shit?

i dont use the term SJW because its stupid and implies fighting for social justice is bad but critiquing capitalism is basically the central point of all social justice movements. basically anything to do with inequalities is related to imperialism and capitalism.

it always seemed really fishy why he gets away with it. i personally believe he took advantage of larkin and its shitty that so many people close to him or othe people who are just fans who are otherwise feminists or interested in social justice brush it ogg.

Any particular reason you think he did it?

Michael gira do a evil rape to the beautiful Larkin she is not a bad person she do nothing bad Michael gira did a rape do to her beautiful soul Michael gira is a a evil devil with a shit mouth who liar all the time he do it to her he do

OP here. I think Gira probably violated her boundaries during a consensual act and when she said "stop" that's what he did. Very shitty, yes. Mistake? Yes. Criminal sexual assault? I'd be surprised if the incident would qualify, though it is a massive fuckup on his part.

One of the ways it's different than what's going on now is numbers. Rape/sexual assault IIRC is pathological with many victims over many years. He may be a serial asshole, but that does not a serial rapist make.