In honor of image replies working again, I declare Maria the queen of /chub/ threads

In honor of image replies working again, I declare Maria the queen of /chub/ threads.

All hail queen Maria.

muh dick

Right?

sorry bud but freya is queen of chub

Sorry buddy but I called it first after these trying times.

but yours isnt freya so youve already lost.

I would have conceded had you gotten those quads, so close! But feel free to post Freya in this era of Maria.

chub?? that's a fucking whale

Kys landwhale lover

What is this girls name, how did we get this treasure trove of her nudes, and where can I find more!!!??? Im talking about Maria btw.

So far all i found out is thaf yisa21 is her pof account name. Seems its still active too.

Ex of mine, we dated a few years ago and broke up when she moved back to Puerto Rico to help her family out. Great girl but we both agreed long distance relationships are cruel so remained friends and still swap nudes (not as much nowadays since we are both busy with our own jobs). Best titfuck of my life, only regret was not doing a threesome since she's bi but that is a petty complaint.

at least shes not a land mass, jesus Christ I saw a bloated woman the other day who fucking looked like a blimp

>

Disagree.
I fucking hate fattys but this girl I knew from Uni had perfectly giant tits, that jiggled so beautifully with the smallest movement she made, and always wore tight cleavage displaying tops. I can't justify the way they jiggled in words, but every time I was round there I had a diamond cutter.

BADYEAR BLIMP

Damn if that isn't a smug pic, lol.

Loooordiiii! Who is that?

Your eternal rival.

Your move.

i like her fat gut

bumo

Holy shit, this thread is blowing up even faster than bitches in it!

Having said that, keep going!

Omg those pimples are fucking disgusting

when i reverse search i dont find her... who is she? what do i have to look for?

Personally sent stuff...?

I wanna knock up Maria hard and milk her like a cow.

Then make her post for hucows a bunch of times

Checkout milly.ppoun on ig

Milly.poun