Why don't you want your son to have a choice whether he's cut or uncut?

Why don't you want your son to have a choice whether he's cut or uncut?

I would, definitely, but it ain’t gonna happen.

That baby dick got to he looking scrumptious for God!

The bigger crime is choosing for him that he be born in the first place.

Abortion is freedom!!

if i ever have a son im leaving him as is, when i was a baby i was circumcised even tho im not a jew fag

medical reasons, no chance of curved penis due to not enough skin, no chance of phymosis or whatever that's called, no chance on skin rash that won't go away, cut fag here by choice, was circumsized at 30 due to all of the above. also babies heal way faster, and probably better results and won't remember the event... for me it was a little traumatic so if i have a son i want to save him from all this.. i had some bad years in my life due to these fucking issues that did not go away by itself

I didn't have a choice , this isn't either . If I have a son , cunt is gonna get cut up . I did at 10 , when you get hard every 3 seconds . That shit hurt

Cut
Foreskin is so gross.

My son is intact. If he wants to mutilate his dick, that's his choice.

t. Jew

I'm uncut and have never had any issues with my penis. Maybe you're genetically predisposed to be cut like and oven dodger.

Oh look, it's this thread again.
Fuck off jewdick cunts. The rest of the civilised world laughs at your scarred, dried up ugly ass dicks.

same, leave the choice to them - same with religion...

t.antisemitic douche

Confirmed jew. Stop spreading your dick mutilating propaganda, Schlomo.

>no chance of curved penis due to not enough skin
wat? that's an argument commonly used against circumcision, not for it.

I'm white a.k.a. jew. What's your problem?

This is why you don't have a girlfriend you spend your whole time blaming Jews to make yourself feel better.
Have a fun life virgin.

>uncut
>curved due to not enough skin

Choose one....

You realise they REMOVE skin when you get cut you Jew fuck tard

My argument it's not appealing to me.
Nuh looks gross
its a turn off.

>girlfriend
>virgin
why do I get the feeling that you're a roastie?

I was right. Tits or gtfo.

>roastie
whats a roastie?

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” - Goebbels
And he was right.

Meme

LURKMOAR

tfw cut at birth
tfw no choice in the matter
:(
i tell my friends im uncut and i bully them for having jew dick
:((((((((((

Cut dicks are more appealing, less likely to get/give stds, cleaner, etc. Also, torturing babies is funny. Do it, get them cut asap.

>>Tits or gtfo
NOT
i'm Not showing you my body definitely not on fucking Sup Forums.
Fuck OFF

>implying
yes goy! Head rabbi says cut the tip of your newly born childs penis off!

My dick is curved and has nerve damage because of my circumcision. Meanwhile my gay friend's natural dick is perfection. Your argument is ass-backwards.

OOOOH, we got a fresh one over here! Rule is Tits or GTFO roastie oven dodger!

anyone who thinks they remember having their dick snipped is experiencing a false memory or lying. this is the same world where plastic bags have warnings on them that they're not toys and now you have to tell kids not to eat tide pods, what makes you think they're actually going to listen to you and tuck it back and wash regularly?

Jews are the odd race out and yet you would defend them over all others, sorry but they're not worth so much that they deserve the special kind of treatment.

fagfag here, foreskin disgusts me. your friend probably gets laid less because of it

It's not that hard to wash an uncut penis. With soap the glans literally escape the foreskin. Unless there is phimosis, washing your dick is the easiest thing to do.

Guys without lip discs are fucking gross. It's cleaner to have your clips covered with a disc, girls think it's hotter, you don't have any risk of curvy lips.

There is literally no reason to get a lip disk.

not enough skin while the penis grows makes it curvy... i guess

fucking retard, no jew here

im sorry to hear that, but you can fuck off if you're not interested in my story

BTDT
Feels like a tiny marshmallow. lol
the loose skin feels so weird.

Or not using a shower.... many of skin disasses coming from poor higiene

Really strange opinion for a fag, seems like most of them love foreskin

cutting boys is a fucking crime

>implying I do
Honestly I hate that I have to feel inadequate sometimes because of a choice that wasn't mine.

Seen these niggas on facebook
and downtown
talking about anti-circumcision
they're fucking annoying.

Because if they're cut after they're old enough to choose then they will experience that loss in sensitivity adults always complain about. When you;re cut as a newborn the nerves grow properly and you don't lose anything.

Some dicks curve naturally. Are you 100% positive it curved due to circumcision?

foreskin warriors back on b/

Nice baiting thread

Kill yourself