I'm tired of hearing about this shit

I'm tired of hearing about this shit

There are no videos of people actually eating these fucking things. Nobody is doing it, and yet I can't stop hearing about how its an epidemic.

Prove me wrong. Show me actual video proof that someone ate one of these fucking things. I need to see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KTwo_jTBLZo?t=10m41s
twitter.com/tide/status/955655698402152449
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come inside me plz

it's just a normie meme. it's not a real thing

youtu.be/KTwo_jTBLZo?t=10m41s

nice thought though

Convenient that you ask after YouTube deletes them all

oh

This meme is dead

Not a real tweet, it's been proven fake.

My boiis Aleks
Ps, James literally took a shit on camera

Oh shit

twitter.com/tide/status/955655698402152449

The tide pod challenge is nothing but a marketing campaign

Nobody is eating real tide pods, they're just trying to increase brand recognition

Think about it, when was the last time you gave a shit or knew anything about something like a tide pod

now theres news articles every day, all talking about Tide

Nigga Tide pods have been on the market for years. They sold over $1 billion in Tide products last year.
>2 second google searches will teach you anything you need to know

If you ever move out of your parents basement then you'll realize one day that you might want to wash your clothes. If that day ever comes you'll have to go shopping for the first time in your life and you'll see that theres more than just the cheap no name powder soap that your mom uses when she does your laundry.

This thread is now about eating Cascade pods.

nigga u the real dumbass here

there are a few videos of idiots smoking them out of dab rigs.

Corporations discovered a GENIUS way to get people to market their products for free. All they have to do is get a popular page to start posting such a meme, and it will spread like fire.

It's a marketing for Tide Pods. People are fucking retarded.

Google search query statistics have no corelation what-so-ever with the actual sale of Tide pods. Only an idiot would think so.

>Google search query statistics have no corelation what-so-ever with the actual sale of Tide pods.
All they do is pull public data from an external site. So, yes, it does, tard

wow
egdy
How old are you that you watch faggot chad youtubers like this? Seriously kill yourself

P&G stock price is up too

>chads
lmao you must be some real beta faggot to think those guys are chads. haha, pathetic!

what stupid nigger buys tide pods online? lmao go outside to buy stuff you dumb piece of shit fuck.

No, it doesn't, you stupid cunt. Someone searching google for "tide pod" is not equivelent, in any way, to someone purchasing laundry detergent.

Google does not fucking know the sale history of Tide pods, only Tide fucking knows this, idiot.

Said the guy tuning into some frat dudes partake in shit facebook memes

>wow
>egdy
>how old are you that you watch faggot Chad YouTubers like this? Seriously kill yourself
Why so mad user? Did your uncle not touch you enough or something?

>frat dudes
LOL have you actually ever watched them?
They are the opposite of frat dudes

do they taste good or somethign? how much are they? id try one if i got a free sample

It's not about the sales you fucking dumbass, it's about the fact that people that didn't know about tide pods were interested enough to google for them. it's a successful marketing strategy, just look at their stock price

Best meme of the year so far.

why are you correlating awareness / sales to google search? google searches is not a metric for that. you lack logic. must be a libtard.

>www.worldstarhiphop

>.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhnfp19j9d6FKDZFL7

Holy shit, you can not be this retarded

You've triggered the alpha cuck

I’ve seen somebody vape a tide pod

Oddly erect.

i heard they're releasing apple and blueberry flavoured ones soon

psyop

They taste okay you just have to know what to mix them with dont eat them raw

Wouldn’t they pop if you cook them?

Somebody microwave one and post results w/timestamp

I agree with this

you gotta cook them slowly so the inside part of it doesnt go hard to quick, otherwise the toxins dont get killed off

Damn, came here to post CC, bless you user

Soapy taste, not bad after all

USA, TX