Here's that alien photo. Sup Forums break now

Here's that alien photo. Sup Forums break now.

COMMENCE

no, it's the ghost of feels guy

poor dude

It's not even unofficial anymore fuck sake... They're fucking here everyday I've filmed them, taken photos. They follow above to work, I called out all my work mates and they saw them. It's like stars but much closer a bit bigger and moving insanely fast and they're everywhere here in Sweden at least. All my mates that been here has seen them too, a couple of days ago we saw an armada of like 8 flying by above our heads in epic speed.

Everytime a light shows up above the forest pines I know that my girlfriend is turning in to our forest road. I'll call her and confirm and I've tried it 4 times now and everytime she's on the dirtroad home (500 metres) they pop up above the trees. Wingle around for a couple of hours back and forth and dissappear.

We enjoy it very very much.

Got awefully quiet after my post... Contemplating life like I've been doing for the last 2 years constantly seeing them?

What do they want me... I don't know, I've tried calling them down with different lights at one point the UFO that's always above our treeline got really close by really close I mean like 1-2 kilometres away but when I went out to try to call him in closer he went back to the treeline for the rest of the night...

It's annyoing me as much as we are enjoying it. I wan't to know what they know...

They're fucking everywhere, feels like they are monitoring us or something because they can sit on the same spots for hours on ends. Sometimes many nights in a row.

But the speed and angled turns they can make is just shit bricks insane. Epic!

so this is what acid does to your brain, interesting

hol;y shit

Wow you ignorant cuck... Have you spent 5-10 minutes of your life watching the skies at night? Fuck...

Didn't you read that I've shown everybody at work too, all friends that has been over too. Everyone's seeing them... My old neighbours too...

You're so ignorant one might take you for an americunt shit dude wake the fuck up!

>Sweden
You should be more worried about Mudslimes raping your women.

Yea you have to take people and show them the crafts, and this odd realization washes over them, they finally feel small and worthless.

Not really since you're unable to read I live in the forest with 2 neighbours... There's no mudslimes here for like 60-100 km away.

Proof you dumb muslim. Show us a picture of these UFOs

nerve gas

Well hold on then got to send pics from my phone to thread. One min....

Tide pods

!/2 My photo I took of the one above the treeline that's always there...

Will be posting the second that my friend took.

And this is the second one my friend took.

Photos were taken with maximum zoom on a Xperia XZ x64 Premium but still not sharp enough at that distance sorry about that.

Then you've got to take 1/3 of my towns population with it lol I show them to everyone. They're everywhere at night really enjoyable to watch. Love to see the faces of "skeptics" hahaha always makes me lol.

Enjoy ignorance you cuck!

Tell more about them please. I've seen similar things, and more, all my life.

Hm... I wish I knew more man, they circle above our house and as mentioned above the treeline around our house. By that I don't mean straight above the treeline ofcourse but kilometres up. They can move at insane speed, I've seen some move as fast as you've seen a "star fall" fly by. They can make sick turns at lightning pace and fly off in a completely opposite direction....

All we defy as logic makes no sense when seeing them... It's weird how the ships move.

A good example was, a couple of nights ago I was on my way to meet a friend in the small city I live outside of. All the time I was driving I could see him above the farms flatlands on my left side and the 4 hours I was in town he was on my left side the whole time. That time it was record low, I would drive by him seeing it then a couple of minutes I would see it again. When my friend came out we stood and watched for some time and found it really incredible. He followed me home, went back to the tree line and dissappeard again at night.

I see him almost every 2-3 days I call him Uffe...

I've seen him and a couple of his friends together sometimes.

Some other ships glow red/orange and don't know if they're the same but they move insanely fast too but are not so funny to watch compared to the white ones.

But yeah what you want to know?

Weather balloon.

Everyone's seen them and you don't now what they are or have any proof of anything. Thats some mighty fine tru tru you speak there

Ayyy lmao

dey terk our jerbs

Nothing specific, I guess. My childhood was rife with similar experiences. I am also pretty sure I was abducted when I was 16. Had a cousin get abducted right near me. Fucker just vanished, then we found him staring into the bamboo in a daze with a blank memory.

Weather balloon that moves across the sky in less than 3-4 seconds as far as they eyes can see?

I live here you cuck I see it all the f*cking time... I beg of cuckskeptics to please spend 5 minutes of your life watching the skies at night...

Drugs

swamp gas

He was 9 at the time. Pretty sure that was pre drugs of any sort. Even weed.

Linköbing?

Right. Must have been abducted then

What other proof would you need. You know physics you cuck? Can you calculatee 1+1 or are you simpy an ignorant americuck?

Please pick one, because after all we've seen an keep seeing it's not even anything to argue about you idiot.

Once again spend fucking 5-10 minutes of your life watching the skies, you know people been doing ot for thousands of years.

Damn ignorance...

Varberg

Right, there were alien footprints in the snow and we saw lights in the bamboo the night before.

I'm the guy with Uffe, hm... never heard of that in Sweden at least but read alot about it in other places. Sounds strange, but after what we've seen it would be entirely possible.

They seem kind so I don't know. :)

>What other proof
How about any proof you stupid cunt. You have a story about a light above your head, which magically means it happens in all of sweden, and that's it.

Yea, he didn't seem hurt, just addled and disoriented. He's a very strange man today, maybe they did something to his mind.

who has proper pic

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

What do alien footprints look like?

Long, skinny, two pointed toes. Several sets of tracks came out of the bamboo and would just stop, like they vanished or were"beamed up". It was really crazy.

Oh, it makes sense now. The lights are the headlights of vehicles on the road being reflected by snow and ice.

Google UFO sightings 2017 and compare to previous years you cuck. They're everywhere please start educating yourself. You have no excuse unless your over 300+ pounds but then you got even more excuse to just be fat and read and educate. But it will cost you... a whole 5 minutes of your life... Be prepared.

Please may it be so that I am so right in my thinking that you are an americunt oh and please confirm this because such ignorance is only found in cuckmericans....

Just fyi, I'm the guy who is talking about seeing them my entire life, had a cousin abducted, footprints in the snow, etc and I'm an americuck lol. We aren't all ignorant closed minded losers.

Danish so naturally superior to you and all of the Swedish Emirates. You keep avoiding to prove anything yourself so I take it you gave none.

Lonely country road, maybe 6 farms in total on a 30 min drive to town... Hm... No traffic, light appears above eye level on leftside of driver window and is constant for nearly 4 hours showing up at new locations...

Please man, why are you even arguin are you really that ignorant?

Spend 5 minutes watching the sky, preferred cold days with no clouds. You will catch them eventually.

I see planes in the night sky.

Definitely not a bird.

We see you(+)

Have any of them made contact to anyone?

I agree completely. Birds don't leave 12" long footprints in the snow.

Fag.

Yeah the USA sent Harriers totally silents costing millions to keep an eye on me flying around for hours and peeking above treelines standing still for hours on end and dissappearing as quickly as they appeared only maybe a mile away...

As mentioned when I arrived at friends house we stood outside and watch it go around in small cirkles and it followed us for the hours I was in town and even home back to the tree top and then disappeard...

Some do

Lel

Well come see me then because I've been signaling you for almost a year now... So close yet so far away...

All I said was that I see planes in the night sky.

Maybe you are wrong to assume they are watching you, you pretentious cuck

Not like this, pal. They were definitely, deep, hard edges impressions. Not the tracks of a little birdy hopping around.

You can't capture 'em on video?

No you can' t... cuz you're full of buttshit.

What happens when you go closer?

Definite*

bird gas

You claim they walk on land and leave foot prints which means they have physical bodies. You also claim their aircraft are super fast and manuever very hard. Their bodies wouldnt be able to take the g forced from a super speed instant directional change if they were physical beings.

Who said a little bird? Good thing you have pictures though

Their craft do not function like ours, friend. They feel no g force inside it.

gas force

Wish I did. This particular incident was well over 20 years ago.

whoa pics r back :Oo

Do not look into her eyes do not pray

time gas

>USA sent Harriers

I've heard crazier things happening

Maybe they're not, I just don't know why he sits above our treeline man. There's nothing around for miles... Nothing but forest and some roads far away. So what else would he be watching and why does he appear when my girlfriend drives on to our long dirtroad.... That's how I know she's home from work, a super bright light appears above the trees and 3-4 minutes from there she comes home. I've called several times to confirm this and it's been correct 100% of the time.

Bob Lazar explained how the gravity field generator in craft exclude you from the laws of physics.
Just like if you jump on an aeroplane, you don't go shooting back at 600mph before your feet hit the ground.

Harriers are still being used?

G forces are universal you cannot engineer them away. Any alien craft would be a drone if it manuevered that way. If anything it's a military drone. And just because you see if flying near you doesn't mean you're what it's monitoring. You act as if you can see a radar or camera pointed at you.

Not as much as your mom OOOHH ROASTED

Watch old schematics on UFO's the technologies used are childessly easy...

You move through matter absorbing any matter in it's way. Anything inside the ship is not affected by the magnetic field surrounding the ship.

>You cannot engineer them away

Maybe we can't, as humans, but they can. The universe is full to the brim with things we think are impossible, friend.

A hovering Harrier is one of the loudest aircrafts you can hear. They also don't hover at the altitude he described and don't have enough fuel or water which cools the engine and nozzles to hover for the duration he described.

lol try not to keep track of time m8 you might have a stroke

If they figured out how to bend space, then from their frame of reference there would be no movement whatsoever.

But yeah this is all Star Trek crap AFAIK.

I wanna see that

My mom has a dick and AIDS.

>gravity field generator
>jump on an aeroplane
Newton's first law explains that if you jump on an aeroplane and it shoots to the left at 600 mph, you will hit the side of the airplane however fast it accelerated to the left while not shooting in any direction at 600 miles per hour while not touching the floor of the aeroplane.

Incase anyone is wondering this has been proven fake

If people need to be told that, they are not worth talking to.

What? I don't think you have any idea what you're trying to say. No offense.

Yes but no one is wondering since we are talking about the real deal here man.

My my, you're one arrogant bastard, aren't ya?

American detected...

I think the most universal human emotion is feeling alone

A body at rest will remain at rest, and a body in motion will remain in motion unless it is acted upon by an external force. Newton's first law of motion. Inertia. The reason you won't hit the back of the inside of the aeroplane when you jump inside of it as it flies 600 miles per hour, and the same reason you will hit the side of it if it turns while you're halfway through jumping.
>t. not an American

Was no aliens. CP was getting spammed and damage control mode went into effect.

I will give you company, user. You're never truly alone.

What he's saying is that you move with the air plane due to inertia because you've been moving with it in one specific direction. If the plane suddenly changes its direction, inertia will try to keep you moving forward instead.

It doesn't matter if your feet are on the floor or not.

Well, right... But how is that relevant to the conversation at hand?