This is a boy. How does that make you feel...

This is a boy. How does that make you feel? The sooner we all stop repressing where we lie on the spectrum of sexuality the sooner we will be happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/EX88R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof?

op is faggot, move on

I'm not your fucking Siri. And look at his face and tell me that's a girl

I think the real problem is that people are using words like male and female for gender, when male are female are scientific words used to describe your genetic sex, which you cannot change. So this may be a feminine boy, but to have your dick chopped off and call yourself a girl is like an island next to florida getting a bridge connected to it and calling it continental united states.

There is nothing gay about this

his sex appeal is feminine therefore making my desires very hetero

>we will be *gay

damn iphone autocorrect.
always rephrasing "happy" with "gay". wtf.

But Florida doesn't have feelings, nor do the people whom reside there

I want to be a pretty girl with a fem boyfriend :(

They literally mean the same thing so I don't think it matters fag

Raising your children like that should be considered child abuse.

Jawline for proof

>tfw no fem boyfriend to cuddle

Like what? Telling them it's okay to accept their feelings? The opposite should be child abuse

I'll but my kids Barbies and Transformers and they can pick. If my son wants to dress like his favourite Disney princess, then you bet your ass my little Rapunzel boy is going goddam trick or treating

That's a chick you fucking retard, I fucking hate this shit as a guy who try to look natural femanine, looking like that will cost any guy alot of makeup and sanding down boans and shit

Are you also going to chemically castrate your children in order to appease their delusion?

Shitty analogy. I will let gays do anything they want because the counter argument is so poorly constructed.

I would never let them do that before they turned 13

You're just trying to tell yourself you don't want to have sex with a cute guy

So too young to drive a car, but go ahead and make yourself sterile because you know what's best at 13.

Boy has not had testosterone so they can fake being female. Doesn't mean they are female.

That's why trannies get killed when they lie they die.

I'm bi, I think she's pretty but it's a chick with a vag and tits, not a skinny dude with make-up, she's got a cosplay Facebook page and all

As an openly Bi person you should be accepting of transsexuality

They're also not old enough to use Sup Forums and look how mature the people here are. I'll trust them to make the right decision

That's bullshit, most trannies that die are people of color that are killed by other people of color.

Yeah, they get killed because they trick horny men who feel rage at getting tricked by another man.

They get killed by people that know them.

What does this have to do with tranies, she's a biological female, also the whole transexual makes no sense considering gender is a social construct and sexuality is a spectrum

> spectrum
No.

Thanks Bill Nye.

He's a fucking scientist and you still can't accept what he says is fact. Sexuality is 100% a spectrum and no one falls at the end of one side

Most have a preference but we all like males and females, that's a fact.

Bill Nye isn't actually a scientist, he's a mechanical engineer.

What fucking piss, do you know many guys, most of em are straight, like I'm the only fag I know out of all my close friends, also the transexual thing never made sense no matter what sorta logic you use, it's just that there aren't any solution that let the brain match the body probably with drugs rather then having to do all this other shit

>This guy gets it

Haha no, she's really not.

OP is a moron

Hey OP, go play in traffic

OP's a dumbshit who can't tell the difference between a girl and a boy

That jawline looks like emma watsons....

Im a femenist but i love guys dressed as girls, kill yourself OP

And all of you fucknut mouth breathers are just as stupid for believing him

Who is she?

> 757726826

She's a facebook cosplay model. Her name is: Shirogane-sama

Thanks.

bill nye made it so then,more then a scientist who just discovers the truth he made it happen with work so just accept it

Bill Nye is an asshole.

The only thing he discovered was how to push an ideology.

Gay as fuck

>This is a boy. How does that make you feel? The sooner we all stop repressing where we lie on the spectrum of sexuality the sooner we will be happy.

The faggot spam on Sup Forums has changed my mind from being tolerant of faggots to wanting them all killed. And all the Jews who post the faggot spam to fuck Sup Forums over, too.

If you have a dick and are attracted to something that also has a dick, it's gay.
I can't believe there are retarded mongoloids like you still trying to delude yourselves.

So you think its crazy, but you mind them removing their genes from the pool?

I feel indifferent
Why does this bother you so much?
How is this affecting your life?
I bet you're an American

No OP - that is a girl.
That is also a girl.

How stupid do you think we are?

I mind the fact that parents are essentially removing their own children's genes from the pool and destroying their children's chances of ever having children that are biologically their own by telling them the lie that they can actually be a girl if they are born a boy. There are other animals that are capable of changing their sex and reproducing but humans aren't fucking one of them.

OP back to explain any misconceptions

Clearly male. Fapped to him many times

I'm not American capitalist pig

There parents are just allowing them to. What if your parents wouldn't let you become a cute girl?

They just think they're straight due to Christian values and society, everyone is Bi

>What if your parents wouldn't let you become a cute girl?

What if my parents wouldn't let me become a guy with a mutilated penis that isn't able to produce a child as a woman?

That'd be awful of them IF that's what you wanted

So if I wanted to be Iron Man would it be awful of my parents if they didn't help me carve a hole in my chest for my arc reactor too?

> boobs, butt
> boy
oh you mean faggot then? it's either a girl or a faggot.

No one is born with an arc reactor in their chest. 50% of people are born female. Some people feel like that's what they were meant to be, you'll never grasp dysphoria

No it's a cute boy :3

Do you not have a butt desu? OwO

Lmao you are so retarded OP. If you guys think all femboys look like that, REALLY few does and they get fucked by jocks and don't want to cuddle with ur beta ass.

Literally manlyness turns those faggots on. Just search any sex-dating site and my point will get proven.

The rest of you are bad proportionate ugly dicks badfat hairy unhygenic faggots.

So cringe that u believe all boys woud look like this if they went CD or femboy. Join a trap discord and my point gets proven.

Yea. Actually agree, they have a huge desire for manly partners. I'm speaking from experience, and eventually they also grow tired of your dickdize and I am 7.5 inches long and pretty girthy. Was not enough for more than a month with my (g)f.

I mean, if there were replica arc reactors and one could be put in your chest then yeah, your parents are assholes for not letting you be iron man.
Maybe pick an example that's way less retarded, retard.

Desu he's just a cute skinny male who dresses up very pretty

Who he shares his body with is up to him. But please Desu, don't say such lewd things •//~//•

imgur.com/gallery/EX88R

kill yourself

No he is not, he has very feminime traits. Try pulling it off urself and you would look fucking ridicilous. His body aswell, is very feminine petite

As I said visit any contact site where traps/cds hang, they look fucking repulsive

Thanks for linking the whole set. He's way too fucking hot

more latex pls

I grasp dysphoria, I just think that the biological realities of sex actually matter a hell of a lot more than the people that act like someone claiming that they feel like they are a women actually makes them a woman. The arc reactor comment is specifically aimed at the fact that the changes that people attempt to make to their bodies with hormones and surgery are cosmetic changes only, they don't actually make you into the opposite sex.

Lanky boys in pretty clothes give me lewd thoughts. I think you're wrong on this one desu. Please don't swear at me 0w0

Do you have more? Don't hold out on me, man.

yeah and i bet the moment it opens its mouth with that typical croaky fag voice it kills any straight boner

His name is Shirogane-Sama

>I grasp dysphoria
>people "claiming"

Ladies and femboys I present to you someone who doesn't grasp dysphoria

His voice is deep and soothing

He has a reddit page

Yea and boys that are actually cute or passable are a really fucking small amount. And seeing how you are acting you will never ever fuck one lmao.

Like all jocks today would fuck a trap and they do.

but HE looks like a girl, so. your brain tells you... its a girl = be turned on (if you're straight)
So... whats your point? that girls turn me on?
now, once "she" gets naked and I see the dick, thats a whole other thing, it still "looks" like a girl, now, from personal experience a couple times I have gone for it and its been great, ass is ass. I will say though smell is a big thing for me. pheromones I guess.
I've been with pre-ops and post-ops and it just depends what their hormonal treatment is and where they are on that spectrum. sometimes if they "smell" like a guy I just can't do it.
I've never sucked a dick and dont want to, if they cum on themselves thats fine but its not something I want to mess with.

all that being said, I do identify as bi-sexual since I have fucked "biological males and females" But for me personally I need them to be very feminine, including the girls. they need to smell good and look/dress/smell feminine

My point was that it is only a cosmetic change, they wouldn't be actually making you into Iron Man much like how hormones and surgery don't actually change your sex. Speaking of retards, doctors can actually make you one of those if they remove parts of your brain but they can't actually make you into a real biological woman.

But what about the pic related desu. I think I'm cute enough for a jock to want to use me for his desires

Yea but OP is just a fucking virgin who does not consider those things

>Sup Forums
>had sex

Lmao

Typing all that to prove your not gay makes me think you may be a little gay Onii

He just shared his experience.
Are you retarded?

•//~//•
I'm not even married! I would never be so naughty...

keep crying, but keep it down your mom might hear you and wonder if you're cutting again

By people claiming I'm mostly referencing anyone pushing the current trans ideology where I would need to change nothing about myself to be a woman I would just simply have to say that I feel like I am a woman and that would make me a woman.

Quit roleplaying nobody appreciates. At least not normal people, so even your personality is repulsive

He goes out of his way to explain he's not gay then says he sucked peepee

Fictitious and homosexual

He said he did not suck it.
Lol ur fucking embarassing

read again I said I HAVEN'T google the word, it seems you don't understand the meaning of it

>if it makes people more comfortable what difference does it make desu.

Onii-chan, you may be in the wrong place if you're looking for normal people OwO :3

That would break my schools cute uniform code desu

Sucking peepee = fucking a dude

Which he has not done because this is Sup Forums

Your ugly, stop writing like your not

He actually is.

sci·en·tist
ˈsīən(t)əst/Submit
noun
a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.

So technically every one is a scientist.

Plus Mechanical Engineers are also physicists too btw.

You're*

And I only learn English at my Japanese school ^~^

Lmao, I think everyone in this thread already knows that this fucker is really ugly.

>Implying happiness in the only thing to aim for in life
>being this degenerate and not even being aware of it

Simply pathetic

>So technically every one is a scientist.

So if everyone is one then it is a completely useless distinction and no reason for his opinion to be seen as any more valid.

>I'm male
>It looks hot to me because it mimics an attractive female

The duality of genders stands. Filthy Degenerate

Then why does Nii give me pats? OwO

U G L Y

Some bully should have destroyed this guys self esteem so we would not need to bother with him lmao.

The other girls make fun of me sometimes *~*

I would easily punch this dude, repeatedly